Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Gabe was such a sweet child. I really like this. ^_^

made by hjoe8 Too bad his hand will get "scrapped" sooner or later

• MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I found one where Gabe doesn't exist, too.

• If it makes you more interested in the one I sent you, Lilly comes back instead of Kenny.
    Are the fanfictions about The Walking Dead? Just curious.

Well, when I typed "Javier" on the search tab in Fanfiction.net there were only 11 fanfics in The Walking Dead Game category. Same when I typed "A New Frontier".

Mmmkay~ ;) I knew you would be disinterested in a fanfic without Gabe. Lol

DabigRG posted: »

TWDG: Tables Turned which is about Lee being in S2, takes care of Sarah, gets involved with Carver, etc. I won't spoil it for you. I

• Didn't make it, this guy hjoe8 did.

Oh my gosh, that's adorable! So sweet...keep up the good work!

• edited June 2017

Didn't make it, this guy hjoe8 did.

EDIT: goddamn quadruple post lol

• Umm, these stories sound interesting. Could you link me the one with Sarah?

Fangirl101 posted: »

If it makes you more interested in the one I sent you, Lilly comes back instead of Kenny. Are the fanfictions about The Walking Dead? Just

• This is sooo cuuute!

• Umm, these stories sound interesting. Could you link me the one with Sarah?

• Thank you!

Of course! https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11601038/1/The-Walking-Dead-Tables-Turned

• Love it =D

• If it makes you more interested in the one I sent you, Lilly comes back instead of Kenny.

Really now? Okay, another reason to check that one out when I finally decide to do it.

Are the fanfictions about The Walking Dead? Just curious.

One is [NVSFW] and I believe another one is as well. But it's mostly Steven Universe stuff.

Well, when I typed "Javier" on the search tab in Fanfiction.net there were only 11 fanfics in The Walking Dead Game category. Same when I typed "A New Frontier".

Again, noticed that myself. Thought there'd be more of it with all the shipping and shit.

Mmmkay~ ;) I knew you would be disinterested in a fanfic without Gabe. Lol

Idk, it's just a little too expected, I guess. Well that and it almost certainly revolves around Mariana, which I can't say I care too much.

If it makes you more interested in the one I sent you, Lilly comes back instead of Kenny. Are the fanfictions about The Walking Dead? Just

• Thought there'd be more of it with all the shipping and shit.

I know right! There are lots about S1 and S2, but not ANF.

Well that and it almost certainly revolves around Mariana, which I can't say I care too much.

sigh It doesn't. It's a different version of Ties That Bind I...
    I wouldn't send you a fanfic about Mariana. I know you don't care about her.

DabigRG posted: »

If it makes you more interested in the one I sent you, Lilly comes back instead of Kenny. Really now? Okay, another reason to check

• Alternate universe (again), when Mariana is still alive...(Mariana and Gabe are currently 14 & 17 respectively)

Siblings' Love

I don't know why, but I always thought that Mari seems more wiser than her big brother...

• I love it! :heart:

Mari is very beautiful. :blush: I always thought she was wiser, too.

HammyShow posted: »

Alternate universe (again), when Mariana is still alive...(Mariana and Gabe are currently 14 & 17 respectively) I don't know why, but I always thought that Mari seems more wiser than her big brother...

• BROTHER
    BROTHER

Alternate universe (again), when Mariana is still alive...(Mariana and Gabe are currently 14 & 17 respectively) I don't know why, but I always thought that Mari seems more wiser than her big brother...

• If Hulk Hogan were hit by gamma rays, would he become Hulk Hulk Hogan ?

BROTHER

• fucking lol'd

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I found one where Gabe doesn't exist, too.

• edited June 2017

That's a shame, I think ANF is in desperate need of some fanfic rewrites, even more than season 2.
    I can feel something truly epic, tragic and just... something... trying to break through the game's story, but boy does it fail hard.
    I'd just like to see some stories with Mariana not being a redshirt or her dying actually being done tactfully and having a proper impact
    Second, I would probably like stories with more depth given to Max, Badger and co, maybe some shit that tells us why Badger is such a fucking cunt.
    And really do something with Javier. Somehow he seems kinda bland most of the time.

Nope, I never sent you a fanfic featuring Mariana. I sent you only one. TWDG: Tables Turned which is about Lee being in S2, takes care of Sa

• Why wouldn't you bring her up? She's adorable.

I don't even know why he brought up Mariana since we were clearly talking about Sarah. He kinda deserved the sass.

• She is and I love her! But DabigRG doesn't like her very much. :(

Louche posted: »

Why wouldn't you bring her up? She's adorable.

• I hate Mari.

• I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! WE NEED MARIANA FANFICTION THE WRONG KID DIED IN THE JUNKYARD GODDAMMIT!

• why?

SanGor431 posted: »

I hate Mari.

• I disagree.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! WE NEED MARIANA FANFICTION THE WRONG KID DIED IN THE JUNKYARD GODDAMMIT!

• xd
    I'm not happy with how it turned out but after spending two and a half hours on it I'd feel shitty for not sharing it.
    I can't put my finger on it, but there's definitely something wrong with this drawing. Idk if I got the proportions wrong, or if it's a shading mistake but maybe you can help me.
    (this was my first drawing of a female btw, so go easy on me)

• edited June 2017

ok ok i'm a little high here so don't mind me hehe

AgentZ46 posted: »

I disagree.

• Great job there bud! :D

I'm not happy with how it turned out but after spending two and a half hours on it I'd feel shitty for not sharing it.

Hey I do feel kinda the same sometimes, but don't be ashamed with your own art, I think you're doing great at it! Even I'm not that good yet, unlike some of the masters here in this forum, I have yet to practice more ;)

I'm not happy with how it turned out but after spending two and a half hours on it I'd feel shitty for not sharing it. I can't put my finge

• Aw, thanks dude. It really means a lot. :D
    For some reason I was better at drawing a year ago than I am right now. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Great job there bud! I'm not happy with how it turned out but after spending two and a half hours on it I'd feel shitty for not shari

• Welp it happened to me too, I had an artblock for 2 years back then, and when I tried to draw again, the outcomes got me like "what the hell?"
    But, luckily I got enough time to practice and practice more to be where I am now, and I'm not stopping anytime soon ;)

Aw, thanks dude. It really means a lot. For some reason I was better at drawing a year ago than I am right now. I don't know what's wrong with me.

• Keep on practising, that's never a bad thing. It's just weird that I've never been more passionate about drawing than I am right now, yet my drawings have never been shittier. I can't help but feel disappointed, because I know I can do better, but for some reason it's not working out.

Welp it happened to me too, I had an artblock for 2 years back then, and when I tried to draw again, the outcomes got me like "what the hell

• Explain.

SanGor431 posted: »

I hate Mari.

• Just like what you said, "Keep on practising, that's never a bad thing", and keep that passion alive.

At least you've got something that drives you on, that's good enough I would say :)

Keep on practising, that's never a bad thing. It's just weird that I've never been more passionate about drawing than I am right now, yet my

• If shit like this keeps happening I'm afraid that one day, I might give up.
    I think it's because she's a video game character that I can't draw her as well as I can real people. Compared to my drawings of Negan and Walter White, Javi and Clem look like shit.
    I'm testing that out tonight, maybe I should stick to drawing real life people lol.

Just like what you said, "Keep on practising, that's never a bad thing", and keep that passion alive. At least you've got something that drives you on, that's good enough I would say

• edited June 2017

Definetely agreed.
    The original concept for the story sounded very interesting. Javier being a member of TNF but then escaping while his family is held captive, teaming up with Clementine to save AJ/his family. They probably scrapped it when David was created.
    I want to see stories with Mariana, too!
    Badger was 60% in the PAX teaser for Above The Law and because of that I thought the writers were going to make him interesting or at least explain why he is so insufferable as a human being.
    Javier definetely deserved better. I want to see good stories about him, too.

Louche posted: »

That's a shame, I think ANF is in desperate need of some fanfic rewrites, even more than season 2. I can feel something truly epic, tragic

• Is this part of a fanfiction?

• They probably scrapped it when David was created.

Apparently, David was around to be in some of the earliest concepts involving Javier as a New Frontier member, unless Mr/Ms. Adam/Alyssa misspoke

Definetely agreed. The original concept for the story sounded very interesting. Javier being a member of TNF but then escaping while his fa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.