Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• I second that!

Sometimes having the details that aren't realistic is what makes that art more special. I gives you the ability to make things in your image, not in which the world has given us. I thought the shading of your image was spectacular because you made it in your own image!

Your art rivals pictures like these! And that's pretty impressive in itself! And this artist doesn't even make (TWD) pictures like these anymore.

by Bembiann

Keep up the good work! :)

Jayroen posted: »

How did you fail? it looks awesome!

• Well, more like a slightly buff shortstack, but whatever. Louche posted that memorial pic of her earlier and she does look pretty slim there, even if she looks 6 in it.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Probably... PROBABLY???????? She is fricking tiny! If she is chubby, then Ava is fat.

• You didn't fail! It's amazing! <3

Nebulae posted: »

I tried to paint Mariana in a realistic way for the first time and.. I failed ;-; (http://imgur.com/a/wdXyu)

• Why Clementine's face look like the joker's smile on the second ?

Model mashing together time. Javier looks f***ing awesome in Kenny's outfit and I like how Clementine turned out in the 2nd pic. As always, dumped that shit here.

• enter image description here

I can't believe I overlooked the obvious joke here.

Model mashing together time. Javier looks f***ing awesome in Kenny's outfit and I like how Clementine turned out in the 2nd pic. As always, dumped that shit here.

I tried to paint Mariana in a realistic way for the first time and.. I failed ;-; (http://imgur.com/a/wdXyu)

• Here it is for those who can't see it.
    enter image description here

DabigRG posted: »

Can't see it.

• She has weird lines on the side of her mouth and it looks really weird whenever she opens her mouth too far, I didn't edit them out so I guess she looks like the joker :)

Why Clementine's face look like the joker's smile on the second ?

• Aurra Sing, is that you?

Anyway, I think if the logo was better, this could've turned out so.

• when you want to write fanfiction of this but you don't have time

• Replace Clementine with her and you got me.

eRock92 posted: »

Man... I know Mariana's death played a key role into a lot of ANF, but man do I wish she could have stayed around a bit more. It would have

• Uh, what joke?

I can't believe I overlooked the obvious joke here.

• Wow, this is really good! I wish I could draw like that. There is something a little off with her face but she looks great regardless. Maybe it's the hair? The color is awsome! How did you do it?

Here it is for those who can't see it.

• For a moment I thought her fingers were assasin hidden blades XD

• Requiescat in pace Lee !

For a moment I thought her fingers were assasin hidden blades XD

• SOMEONE MAKE AN ASSASIN CLEMENTINE FANART

Requiescat in pace Lee !

• Her face looks fine to me; it's definitely the hair.

Wow, this is really good! I wish I could draw like that. There is something a little off with her face but she looks great regardless. Maybe it's the hair? The color is awsome! How did you do it?

• Clementine is Javier's Replacement Goldfish for Mariana.

Uh, what joke?

• ok... is that a joke?

Clementine is Javier's Replacement Goldfish for Mariana.

• If you have the mindset to get it, yes.

ok... is that a joke?

• edited June 2017

Other than AJ's face scaring me a bit...

AWWW

• The hell?

commie

• sleep is a commie.

The hell?

• Why is he a commie, edgy?

sleep is a commie.

I was just... in darkness... and you showed up... with some light... but I thought I needed to stay there a little longer... when I
    should've went with you

• That Clem looks like more Clem than the actual ANF Clem, fun whan I know it is the same model, but this one doesn't have the greasy graphic style given by the new filters

Not sure if there's a point in posting these here anymore, the forums are kinda dead anyways. Oh well. =D Uploaded here.

• hello darkness...

Poink posted: »

I was just... in darkness... and you showed up... with some light... but I thought I needed to stay there a little longer... when I should've went with you

• edited July 2017

I was just... in darkness... and you showed up... with some light... but I thought I needed to stay there a little longer when I

should've went with you

...Then I got lucky...real lucky.

Poink posted: »

I was just... in darkness... and you showed up... with some light... but I thought I needed to stay there a little longer... when I should've went with you

• Yup, this is Clementine without the baby oil filter every character has in season 3, XNA can't replicate it which to be honest is fine by me.

That Clem looks like more Clem than the actual ANF Clem, fun whan I know it is the same model, but this one doesn't have the greasy graphic style given by the new filters

• Maybe this is what her afterlife will look like, with everyone else who was lost along the way.

When's the last time you slept, Kenny?

About two years ago. I'm fine.

• I hope so

Maybe this is what her afterlife will look like, with everyone else who was lost along the way.

• What are you talking about? It looks frickin' amazing!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.