Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• huh kinda looks a tiny bit like ellie...

FetchWalker posted: »

Soo, I drew something similar to the older Clementine @Kurusu posted.

• haha I've drawn her too, don't you worry @jamex1223

Alt text

jamex1223 posted: »

huh kinda looks a tiny bit like ellie...

• @FetchWalker

Hot DAYUM son! They look uber good. :)

haha I've drawn her too, don't you worry @jamex1223

• those are awesome. and i know its an older clem but still think that you kinda missed them a bit. idk maybe its just me lol

haha I've drawn her too, don't you worry @jamex1223

• edited December 2014

I've decided to re-do some of my past drawings. I added a few new touches to them so that they would look better. What do you think?

Alt text

Alt text

• You draw them just like Clem in the game. I don't know how you get the proportions right but the second one is soo cute. Bravo!

• Why thank you mate! :) I'm also starting to add pupils to them now ha. I didn't add them before because for some reason they were pretty difficult for me and they just looked bad. But after a few weeks of pretentiously trying to get the right proportion, I got the hang of it.

And honestly, I just look at a picture from the internet and draw it from there. I usually stop every now and then to compare my drawing side by side with the picture.

You draw them just like Clem in the game. I don't know how you get the proportions right but the second one is soo cute. Bravo!

• haha, I somethimes put the list on the monitor to compare xD XD

Why thank you mate! I'm also starting to add pupils to them now ha. I didn't add them before because for some reason they were pretty diffi

• Meanwhile, I can't even draw a damn stick-man.

• Don't be so harsh on yourself @BeautifulBanjo. I'm sure you can draw smth if you really want to. I wasn't very good not very long ago too but everything is possible if you believe in yourself. :) :D

Meanwhile, I can't even draw a damn stick-man.

• @BeautifulBanjo

Don't be like that mate. My first drawings were complete shite when I started out. It all just takes time and practice. Trust me, you could accomplish something great if you keep your mind on it. ;)

Meanwhile, I can't even draw a damn stick-man.

• edited December 2014

@ChuckTheLizard

Absolutely amazing as always. She looks exactly as she does in-game.

I've decided to re-do some of my past drawings. I added a few new touches to them so that they would look better. What do you think?

• @Hazzer

Thank ya mate. ;) Hours of agonizingly drawing and comparing to get the right detail can pay off.

Hazzer posted: »

@ChuckTheLizard Absolutely amazing as always. She looks exactly as she does in-game.

• chuck those are beatiful! :,) <3

• @ChuckTheLizard These draws are amazing! I love them! :-)

• @jamex1223

Thanks dude. :)

jamex1223 posted: »

chuck those are beatiful! :,)

• @LadyKillerYT

YOURS are amazing too. :) You know I still haven't seen the final product of that other drawing you posted here yet. I'd like to see it. :)

@ChuckTheLizard These draws are amazing! I love them! :-)

• too bad for you xD

@Lizzycomp I wish I can post my work, but instead my scanner has to be scrawny betch and mess up every time.

• @ChuckTheLizard

Thanks so much! <3 I didn't have much time lately, but I want to finish it, and show it to you all! :-D SOON...

• Whipped this one up today. :)

Alt text

• edited December 2014

I'm not great at drawing but was able to throw this together.
    Alt text

• @KrustytheClown

Looks good! I like it, :) Although I have to see you just need to add a little bit more hair on the left side of her head. I think it needs to be poofier.

I'm not great at drawing but was able to throw this together.

• Hehe xD (I'm the creator of this piece xD) (I ship #Shelphanie ... Its basicly Korrasami from avatar ;P)

Kurusu posted: »

Steam

• edited January 2015

It was actually going to be a vid but... had some problems with it :P Alt text

• Hey everyone, The Walking Dead Untold team is looking for artists if you're interested please PM me =)

• edited January 2015
    ps3gamer095 posted: »

Hey everyone, The Walking Dead Untold team is looking for artists if you're interested please PM me

• Here's some stuff I did during my winter break.

What if Duck was still alive during TWD: Season 2?

Alt text

What if Clem got a new short hairstyle like cornrows, something to keep her hair down and short?

Alt text

What if Clem's journey full circled and she ended up back at home with her tree house?

Alt text

Here is Clem with a group of kids her age. I was going to make this some sort of a "Season 3" title card but got lazy and never finished it.

Alt text

More of Clem and her little gang.

Alt text

Alt text

• @eRock92

I fucking love your drawings man. :)

But I can't envision Clem with cornrows dude. I really hate that style honestly. No offense to you of course.

eRock92 posted: »

Here's some stuff I did during my winter break. What if Duck was still alive during TWD: Season 2? What if Clem got a new short ha

• @ChuckTheLizard No offense taken. I was just experimenting with what could be done with Clem's appearance.

• edited January 2015

I figured Clem needed to catch up on Her reading.Alt text

• edited January 2015

A Clockwork Clementine. :)

"Juice-box plus sharpens you up and gets you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence."

Alt text

Note: The paper got a little crumpled up so it doesn't really look good. :(

• @KrustytheClown That is freaking adorable! And is she reading Of Mice and Men?

• Yeah I love Steinbeck.
    Back when Walt talked about his and Mathew's book collection I started getting excited thinking maybe episode 3 would be picking which books Clementine reads.

eRock92 posted: »

@KrustytheClown That is freaking adorable! And is she reading Of Mice and Men?

• edited January 2015

Worked on these two the whole day to celebrate my last day of vacation. :( I'm a big lover of movies, as a matter of fact one could call me a cinephile! So I made Clem renditions of some of my favorite movie characters. :)

Bill "The Butcher" Cutting - Gangs of New York

"You tell young Vallon I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats."

Alt text

Alt text

Alex Delarge - A Clockwork Orange

"Singing in the rain!"

Alt text

Alt text

• You should rendit women, not men (just saying).

Worked on these two the whole day to celebrate my last day of vacation. I'm a big lover of movies, as a matter of fact one could call me a

• I know, I just thought it would be interesting to see.

siiiis posted: »

You should rendit women, not men (just saying).

• edited January 2015

This still isn't art but Outdoor Retreat came out in The Sims 4 today and I decided that it would be fun if I did this,
    Alt text
    Luke did a few 'Sing Songs' and just so you know, his singing was terrible :P.

• Brought myself a Wacom tablet and decided to test it out on these three random pieces, including one that's a drawing of my profile picture. Also Ben with Kenny's beard...xD

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

• Alt text

Alt text

I... ship Troy and Jane a bit. Oops.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.