Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Thanks, pal. This is real pleasure to know that my art and hard detail work - is not in vain :)

dfh15 posted: »

@bembiann ASTOUNDING, PHENOMENAL work, mate. Not to disparage anyone else, but it's gonna be really friggin hard to follow this.

• Brilliant drawing. Wish I had talent like that. It just shows though what people on here think of Clementine. What with the fantastic artwork, story's and poems. I would say 75-80% is all about her.
    Clementine has touched our hearts in a way no other game character has done before. If tell-tale are now thinking of pushing her to the background or finishing her off totally, then I would advise then to have a serious rethink.
    Judging by peoples reactions here, on other sites and forums. There would be a massive backlash and of course loss of revenue. Come on tell-tale, please tell us you're not that stupid as to cut your own throats, business wise.

Still not finished, but... What do you think? :-)

• I cannot wait to see the finished piece! It's absolutely gorgeous. From the tiny thumbnail, I can see that Kenny is holding Clem. They look so real!

bembiann posted: »

WIP of my Clem and Kenny

• edited November 2014

@snakecharmerofborg Thanks so much! I'm flattered! Knowing the people like my "creactions" always make me want to keep doing this forever! And yeah, Clementine is one of my favourite characters of all the time, and I love to draw her. ;-)

• OMG THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @bembiann that is awesome!! LIKE AHHHHH! :O AMAZING kenny looks freaking badass

WIP of my Clem and Kenny

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh-KPm2-VHQ
    Hey now ;) A "Teaser" with a little Bit of WIP Kenny/Clementine

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Alt text

• @bembiann, wow that is AMAZING!, clem looks so realistic! Can't wait to see what the whole thing will look like when it's finished. Great work :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh-KPm2-VHQ Hey now A "Teaser" with a little Bit of WIP Kenny/Clementine

• More The Boondocks-styled The Walking Dead!!!

This is an attempt to sort-of recreate the picture of Clem and her parents.
    Alt text

Jazmine from The Boondocks and Clementine since they both would be about the same age (I think Jazmine would be a year older).
    Alt text

Ok. I tried to depict what Clem and a companion friend would look like the summer following the winter at the end of Season 2. Considering their small sizes and the lack of resources, I figured their clothing would be worn and over-sized. They would have to tear or tie the clothing to make it fit ok. The idea I had for the companion came from a thread where I posted some hypothetical scenarios where Clem meets a girl her age who basically represents how Clem would be if Lee hadn't have been bit. I called her Violet, Vy for short. Also, sadly, AJ isn't there on purpose. :(

Alt text

Lastly, a little drawing of Clem's face.

Alt text

This semester of school is almost over. I'm not a dedicated drawer, but I hope to improve during this winter break. Tell me what you think. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

• In the last picture, Clem's face looks a lot like Might Guy from Naruto

eRock92 posted: »

More The Boondocks-styled The Walking Dead!!! This is an attempt to sort-of recreate the picture of Clem and her parents. Jazmine fr

• Can I ask what file format SFM uses?

I'm guessing .SMD?

• Chameshide did drawings for my new fic Skin-Deep and they are so cute XD this is what she said.

Alt text

Chameside: A little put on my favourite zombie-slaying duo dedicate to the fanfiction Skin-deep with a bit (lots) of my own touch because winter outfits man. Still trying to bounce back to my style

Her note: Alt text

But for this next one to make sense, you're going to have to read a scripted version of this scene to understand it, and the reasons why it is so very important to never have an idiot explain what periods are to a clueless young girl XP.

Luke: Okay...alright, okay this might be a little difficult for you to buy into, but just trust me...you're fine; you are totally one hundred percent, fine. The thing you're goin' through right now, is just a...normal, healthyish thing for a girl your age to be experiencing and does by no mean make ya a grouchy buffalo. And no matter what anybody says, you, you are always right...uh...you with me so far?

Alt text

Clem: I, think...So, do you...um..."

Luke: What-no! I'm a guy, okay we don't do that. Got a whole different get up goin' on down there, y'know, genders and all. Just the ladies okay, 'cause of all the baby makin' stuff.

Alt text

Clem: B-Babies? I'm having a baby!?

Luke: NO! No! No! No!"

Clem: But you just said about the bees-the birds and bees! Nooo, no! It's not supposed to work like that, Christa said! We only held hands, that's cheating!

• Alt text
    "I wish i could find you sooner"
    I finally done it. Finished Clem and Kenneth

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

@bembiann That is amazing, the realistic art style on Kenny and Clementine looks great and i also love the added christmas duck :P

"I wish i could find you sooner" I finally done it. Finished Clem and Kenneth

OzzyUK posted: »

@bembiann That is amazing, the realistic art style on Kenny and Clementine looks great and i also love the added christmas duck :P

• Words can't even begin to describe how amazing this is. :D

• @bembiann This is honestly my favorite drawing here, I always wanted to know what Clementine would look like in real life and you blew me away.

• Oh... it`s okay. Try :)

Words can't even begin to describe how amazing this is.

• edited November 2014

Awwwww. I appreciate that. Thank you :)

TWD_25 posted: »

@bembiann This is honestly my favorite drawing here, I always wanted to know what Clementine would look like in real life and you blew me away.

• That picture of Kenny and Clem is so beautiful! It really puts me in the Christmas mood. You truly have a wonderful gift! <3

• Glad to know that ^^ Thanks

Lilacsbloom posted: »

That picture of Kenny and Clem is so beautiful! It really puts me in the Christmas mood. You truly have a wonderful gift!

• @bembiann That is just fucking amazing lad. You managed to capture the facial expressions, body language, color, background, lighting, fucking everything so beautifully. I...I can't even think of a hilarious gif/picture to describe how fucking EPIC this masterpiece is. Please,please,PLEASE don't stop drawing for the love that is all holy! (Oh and sorry for the language...)

• @bembiann Holy shit :0 This is fuckin' amazing man!

• @bembiann

That is amazing.

• @bembiann
    Шедеврально.

• О, русскоязычные тут) Ура:)
    Дякс)

Asscrack posted: »

@bembiann Шедеврально.

• @bembiann

holy fuck that is amazing

• harringtonvoharringtonvo Verified
    edited November 2014

@bembiann Go git 'em Annie! You're a rock star ;)

• @bembiann Так ты русский? Не ожидала)

О, русскоязычные тут) Ура:) Дякс)

• поправка: украинский :) Вернее, украинская:)))

@bembiann Так ты русский? Не ожидала)

• Yup, one VERY tough Ukrainian.

поправка: украинский Вернее, украинская:)))

• Is it Bigby saying? About my toughness? XD

Yup, one VERY tough Ukrainian.

• ;)

Is it Bigby saying? About my toughness? XD

• @bembiann тада :) супер! Я в захваті!

поправка: украинский Вернее, украинская:)))

• Українська? На форумі Telltale? Це щось нове.

@bembiann Классный арт, кстати. Не буду ничего витиевато расписывать, просто скажу, что мне понравилось.

• @bembiann Вот на этот раз я действительно поражен. И самим артом, который, как и все твои работы, восхитителен, и тем фактом, что ты украинка. Сюрприз за сюрпризом просто. :) Душа поет, когда вижу на этом форуме кириллицу, чесслово.

• Ну простите, не америкос я XDDD Почему-то, все думают что я не "наша" :D

TheZorkij posted: »

@bembiann Вот на этот раз я действительно поражен. И самим артом, который, как и все твои работы, восхитителен, и тем фактом, что ты украинка. Сюрприз за сюрпризом просто. Душа поет, когда вижу на этом форуме кириллицу, чесслово.

• @bembiann that is one of the best artworks i have seen on this thread. It looks so real. I'd love to see more stuff like this. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.