Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited November 2014

Everybody speaking another language has me feeling like,

http://m.imgur.com/RJFHqiV

• edited November 2014

Hahahh, sorry guys. It was just a meeting of neighbors. We did not want to offend you. It you want to know - it was just a couple of questions about my country of origin. I said that I am Ukrainian. That`s all. Sorry.

TWD_25 posted: »

Everybody speaking another language has me feeling like, http://m.imgur.com/RJFHqiV

• @bembiann Don't feel offended! I was just joking, feel free to speak amy language you want.

bembiann posted: »

Hahahh, sorry guys. It was just a meeting of neighbors. We did not want to offend you. It you want to know - it was just a couple of questions about my country of origin. I said that I am Ukrainian. That`s all. Sorry.

• In any case, it's not quite politely to people who don`t know Russian or Ukrainian. :)

TWD_25 posted: »

@bembiann Don't feel offended! I was just joking, feel free to speak amy language you want.

• Haven't been here in a damn long time! Well here's some pics I found from deviantart.

Alt text

Alt text

• This was drawn by Cutepandita that I thought needed some love ^^ her drawing skills are improving from earlier works I've seen her do in the past.

Alt text

And these aren't really art, but they're cosplayers dressed up as Kenny and Clem :) they're from Miss Meghan. You can find more on their page here:
    http://missmeghan117.tumblr.com/tagged/cosplay

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

And here's something awesome from Mrskar's drawing requests when somebody asked her to draw a TWDG Blooper! =D

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• If that can be considered ''art'''...

Alt text

• edited December 2014

On a cold night...

Alt text

Link

If only you were here...

Alt text

If Only You Were Here

• More The Boondocks style The Walking Dead!!! Well... I'm trying. One thing I'm having a hard time trying to get down is Clem's dad. Older male facial feature are hard to do in Aaron McGruder's drawing style. Anyways, he is what I have done.

Clementine and her dad. I tried to incorporate the "D hat" into his style. You know, make the logo seem more important, thus why he told Clem not to get it dirty.

Alt text

Merry Christmas from the... the... Clementine's-Unknown-Last-Name Family!!! (P.S: I really hate how Ed's head looks. I'm trying but man, it's hard to make it look good. :( ). Alt text

Lastly, I drew Clementine emerging from the woods and soaking in the sun for once. Alt text

• So... Clementine is Max Payne, now?

• Dude, that's awesome!! :D Can you do it with Clementine too? :)

• @The-Flix I'd ask @JakeSt123. He makes these.

The-Flix posted: »

Dude, that's awesome!! Can you do it with Clementine too?

• edited December 2014

So I guess I'll just post this considering the other three were already posted by someone else...

Those watermarks come in handy once again.

Alt text

• @Megami_Kizukanai

Wow... you actually did it... time to get the hell outta here. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sae6-RdwmnM

• That's me! TeamKennyAlways! That's my restaurant! :D

• edited December 2014

It's not art but some Christmas content came out for The Sims 4 today, so I decided to put Luke in a Christmas jumper :P
    Alt text
    Also Kenny and Luke started arguing for whatever reason so here's a picture of that
    Alt text
    For some reason the game made Kenny homeless even though I gave him a home :P

• AIN'T NO STOPPIN' LUKE FROM SPRINGING HIS PALS OUT OF CAMP CARVER'S

Alt text

...I have no idea how this happened but I regret nothing.

• edited December 2014

I've finally uploaded the Speed Painting! I hope you like it!

• I finally ripped the Wellington map.

Aside from that, here's a little render of AJ with Cel-shading.

Alt text

• Don’t know if it's cute, creepy, or both

I finally ripped the Wellington map. Aside from that, here's a little render of AJ with Cel-shading.

• One of these days, I WILL be able draw Ed and do a scene I've always wanted to do. Hopefully I am showing improvement.

Alt text

A backwards hatted Clementine because 1) it's cool, 2) it's awesome, and 3) I'm surprised no one here has thought of it

Alt text

Lastly, an image for those of you who went with Kenny to Wellington and stayed. Here is our young survivor gazing out from the Wellington balcony praying that this day is the day everything changes: the day Kenny returns. She needs him to return. He is the only living person to remind her of the days of old, the days of her walkie talkie, the days of not having to carry a weapon everywhere, the days of Lee, Omid, Christa, Duck, Kat, Ben, and Lilly. Regardless of how strong or weak her friendship with Kenny is, she waits for him. She's just a young Georgian girl far away from home with no family, no friends, and has had life constantly strip away every glimmer of hope she sees. If she could have just one person who understands the hurt, pain, anger, and frustration she has inside... just one person to share memories and stories with... anyone from the past to just be there, then maybe she can unearth the optimism she once held on to. But for now, she waits.

Alt text

• edited December 2014

good job dude im shocked telltale has not hired you yet ur pretty skilled

eRock92 posted: »

One of these days, I WILL be able draw Ed and do a scene I've always wanted to do. Hopefully I am showing improvement. A backwards h

• jeez its been a while since I've been on here. sorry it looks so crap and cheap but photoshop died on me so I couldn't clean it up and had to find some other program to use. (plus its like.... 4am over here) BUT hopefully its still alright. Alt text

• edited December 2014

cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sae6-RdwmnM

• Merry Christmas!
    Alt text

• Merry christmas to you 2

marccost3 posted: »

Merry Christmas!

• My sister made this,

Alt text

The flash on my phone messed up the colour. :/

• edited December 2014

Kenny and Luke. :)

Alt text

• Older shortened haired Clementine! Nice!

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr deviantART

• Soo, I drew something similar to the older Clementine @Kurusu posted.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.