What would Carver have done to Clem if Kenny didn't give him the radio?

2»

Comments

• Probably a bit of both, but leaning more towards Negan, for pretty much the same reasons VengefulKenny said.

Ladariel posted: »

If you have read the comic. Would you say Carver was more like the Governor or Negan?

• Hard to say. It seemed pretty clear to me, at the time, that Carver saw something in Clementine, and never treated her as badly as the others. I don't think he would have full-on beaten her.

• Kenny said "fucker" because he knew what was coming. That's how I saw it anyway.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Depends on how Clem reacts. When Kenny went up to Carver he said to him "fucker." That triggered Carver and just started beating on him. If

• Ooooh...ssss...that's unfortunate.

That would look so racist, seeing that Clem was a slave at the time.

• lol why ? For comforting you, I'm not really serious. https://i.imgur.com/wZuLYuT.png

Spodes posted: »

Definitely not, please tell me you said that just to creep people out.

• edited January 2017

I would say he gives the same punishment to children, I can't imagine even carver doing the same thing he did to Kenny (or adults) to clem, pretty sure that would have killed her

DabigRG posted: »

Have Kenny/Luke slap her?

• edited January 2017

It ain't always gotta be about race, man. Plenty of white parents beat their kids with belts, or at least used to.

That would look so racist, seeing that Clem was a slave at the time.

• No he would have done the same thing to Clem as he did to Kenny. In the beginning of episode 3 when carver is talking over the walkie and Clem is staring at him she can say she had a radio like that one once and it got people hurt and carver says "well if you ever take this one honey, I'll hurt you myself" so yeah I wouldn't put it above him.

• I doubt he'd smash Clem's eye like that, Carver detested Kenny, but respected Clementine. I'd say a punch/backhand a few times, that's about it.

No he would have done the same thing to Clem as he did to Kenny. In the beginning of episode 3 when carver is talking over the walkie and Cl

• If he saw what was coming why didn't he move outta the way

Douug posted: »

Kenny said "fucker" because he knew what was coming. That's how I saw it anyway.

• Because of Carver's guards. They would have shot him if he tried anything, so the logical thing to do in that scenario is take as much as you can handle.

Louche posted: »

If he saw what was coming why didn't he move outta the way

• You say he detested Kenny, but that was literally the first time Kenny and Carver had interacted, unless you consider Kenny shooting at him interacting.

I doubt he'd smash Clem's eye like that, Carver detested Kenny, but respected Clementine. I'd say a punch/backhand a few times, that's about it.

• He mentions that he should've killed Kenny back at the lodge and obviously he had beef with him considering what he did to his eye, I doubt he'd do that to just anyone, maybe Luke, he seemed to dislike Luke also.

AgentZ46 posted: »

You say he detested Kenny, but that was literally the first time Kenny and Carver had interacted, unless you consider Kenny shooting at him interacting.

• In hindsight, that scene was essentially Carver breaking everyone's spirits by going after the ringleaders of the plan. He had already gotten Sarah, Rebecca, and Luke, so Kenny and/or Clementine was next specifically to make an example.

He mentions that he should've killed Kenny back at the lodge and obviously he had beef with him considering what he did to his eye, I doubt he'd do that to just anyone, maybe Luke, he seemed to dislike Luke also.

• edited January 2017

Rape her? I Hope they didn't do that to her when she was the part of them, and if they did then this group(or atleast those who did that to her) is going to die in most painful agony death ever!

Anything, it's just like the problem with TNF... They could of hurt her, killed her, tortured her, and hell, even rape her. That's why

• Yeah I know, but if he went after Clem it probably wouldn't have been not as bad as Kenny got it.

In hindsight, that scene was essentially Carver breaking everyone's spirits by going after the ringleaders of the plan. He had already gotten Sarah, Rebecca, and Luke, so Kenny and/or Clementine was next specifically to make an example.

• For sure, it would explain a lot as to why she hates these people and why she feels quite cold.

I wonder why else she was horrified when she found out they controlled Richmond.

She left when she could, but obviously it wasn't easily as she had to escape.

So, TNF aren't the best, they wouldn't let Clementine leave obviously.

max_pain943 posted: »

Rape her? I Hope they didn't do that to her when she was the part of them, and if they did then this group(or atleast those who did that to her) is going to die in most painful agony death ever!

• Just the thought of that makes me want to kill TNF. This is why I kill Conrad.

max_pain943 posted: »

• Would make more sense with her than with Jane(as originally planned). Still, I say they should stay the hell away from that can of worms.

For sure, it would explain a lot as to why she hates these people and why she feels quite cold. I wonder why else she was horrified when

• Probably. After all, attacking a kid is a good way to make people come after you.

Yeah I know, but if he went after Clem it probably wouldn't have been not as bad as Kenny got it.

• Exactly.

Clementine did not want to be there when she found out who they were and Max was very "happy" to see her again when/if you betrayed Clementine.

Obviously, Clementine escaped, but why did she HAVE to? David is running a shady business right now.

So, now that we are there, we most likely will join TNF as evident by Javier's brand in the teaser, which granite, may not be true.

Now we have something else, the story will shift now. There are many possibilities that this next episode will go.

1. David accepts you into the clan, thus beginning a cold war between your core group and TNF. David may also be pissed off at his men for killing his daughter and possibly killing Kate. This may lead to David taking a branch of his men and fighting against Oscar and his group of men leading to an all out war between the two sides of TNF.

2. David, pissed off about his daughter and wife being shot, will put blame on you. Kate may die before she can confirm that it was Oscar's men who started the shooting. Oscar will manipulate David into fighting with Javier, who may move on with Jesus to find a new settlement to fight back with.

3. Last but not least... In fact I want this to be what happens. Angry about his wife and daughters death (Kate could live), David chooses to move on, putting aside the death. However, (as shown in the achievement names) war will break out with another group. This group will be no other than the Saviors, and Negan will show up taking out someone we love.

So, the possibilites are, TNF VS. Javier's group, TNF Oscar VS. TNF David, or TNF VS. Saviors.

Or someone we don't know, who knows honestly.

Snorkachu posted: »

Just the thought of that makes me want to kill TNF. This is why I kill Conrad.

• edited January 2017

Who the fuck is Oscar?

You mean Badger?

Exactly. Clementine did not want to be there when she found out who they were and Max was very "happy" to see her again when/if you betra

• You're right, and Carver also catches Luke infiltrating his compound and stealing food but only busts him up a little bit. Carver beats Kenny nearly to death even after he complied and came forth with the radio.

He mentions that he should've killed Kenny back at the lodge and obviously he had beef with him considering what he did to his eye, I doubt he'd do that to just anyone, maybe Luke, he seemed to dislike Luke also.

• edited January 2017

So, now that we are there, we most likely will join TNF as evident by Javier's brand in the teaser, which granite, may not be true.

It's "completely non-canon" according to Telltale.

Oh and regarding the rape thing, I hope to god not, I seriously doubt it though as it'd be really vile; disgusting writing for the audience, no one wants this at all. I think Clementine left because she saw how fucked up the group was beginning to be given their reputation of Wellington and more, I doubt they physically assaulted Clem. I do really hate the fact that she's branded though, that's going to be on for the rest of her existence, oh well.

Exactly. Clementine did not want to be there when she found out who they were and Max was very "happy" to see her again when/if you betra

• He probably would've at least slapped her because she was a child. However, Kenny did make a valid point; hell, he could've shot her.

But she also wasn't too much of a rebel anyways and she was new (Kenny was too but he was a bit of a smartass) so Carver probably would've just slapped her or something and warned her; not feed her for a day, give her extra work, things like that

• Why did I think his name was Oscar?

Yeah, Badger.

Who the fuck is Oscar? You mean Badger?

• Yeah, I figured that it's "non-canon" but wanted to use it as an example haha.

I don't think she was raped either, but it's always a possibilty. If they really want to make us hate TNF, this would be the way haha.

• edited January 2017

Yeah well.. So far she's dealt with a cannibal family, bandits a number of times, dangerous and murderous psychopaths, so a little gang of rapists shouldn't be too far-fetched of a possibility waiting on her around the corner at this rate.

Makes me wonder what that bandit guy Winston wanted with Clem at the second season's premiere. He went through quite a bit of trouble chasing her down in the woods.

Yeah, I figured that it's "non-canon" but wanted to use it as an example haha. I don't think she was raped either, but it's always a possibilty. If they really want to make us hate TNF, this would be the way haha.

• They probably won't include people raping in this game, it's just something that has never happened and will never happen to Clem especially, shit's just disgusting even commenting about it. Also in S2 EP 1 I think the guy just wanted to capture her as they were looking for their group, not to fucking rape her of all things, nor did he even imply intentions of doing so.

Yeah well.. So far she's dealt with a cannibal family, bandits a number of times, dangerous and murderous psychopaths, so a little gang of

• I forget who it was, but there's a theory that the North Carolina bandits may have been hired by Carver to find the Cabin Group and thus they wanted to interrogate Christa and Clementine for any info. If you get dragged by Winston, Victor comes out of the woods and tells him that they don't need her, so Winston gladly shoots her.

Yeah well.. So far she's dealt with a cannibal family, bandits a number of times, dangerous and murderous psychopaths, so a little gang of

• Yeah, talking about a little girl getting raped or implying she was would be quite awful.

I know it was a dark thought to come up with, but I always like to come up with theories haha.

I couldn't imagine Clem getting raped, it'd be way to unsettling and scary to think about that.

They probably won't include people raping in this game, it's just something that has never happened and will never happen to Clem especially

• They also said or might of implied a kid getting raped back in season 1 from Jolene and save alot bandit's camp if I am not mistaken. I think there also might of been a rumor that it was implied Rebecca had gotten assaulted by Carver not sure. They also raped grown ups and children in the comic as well and this game is supposed to be set in the same dark universe as the comic. Not a guarantee it will happen to Clem of course, but a possibility given the tone of the franchise, I was saying. Something like that usually would happen off screen or be implied and not graphical or anything of that nature. and That'd truly be disturbing. Especially for a game.

They probably won't include people raping in this game, it's just something that has never happened and will never happen to Clem especially

• edited January 2017

double post

They also said or might of implied a kid getting raped back in season 1 from Jolene and save alot bandit's camp if I am not mistaken. I thin

• If they touch Clementine like that, I'm fucking done with this series, also might be done if Clem X Gabe happens in season 3.

They also said or might of implied a kid getting raped back in season 1 from Jolene and save alot bandit's camp if I am not mistaken. I thin

• Dude gives Clem the mother of all smacks just for staring at him.

Do you really wanna know what he'd do for stealing from him?

• edited January 2017

Yes I can see that being a likely possibility. I never failed those easy QTE and never knew the guy told Winston that but appreciate the info..

I forget who it was, but there's a theory that the North Carolina bandits may have been hired by Carver to find the Cabin Group and thus the

• The power of Youtube.

Yes I can see that being a likely possibility. I never failed those easy QTE and never knew the guy told Winston that but appreciate the info..

• edited January 2017

11 hard slaps to the face maybe

• He'll burn her hat.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.