Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited April 2017

Oh my goodness, you're right!

How out of place.

TheMPerson posted: »

Take Us Back (Cheerful Version) + Soft Rock

• priceless

Its been happening since December 2016 No. So basically ANF? No. Its actually called Season 2. No.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• Stuart Zurgo will remember that.
  • All 3 of the new players

Absolutely not, all these new players they brought in would have no idea who they are.

• I am dying to see Clem's reunion with AJ. That's the main thing look forward to in Episode 4. See you soon AJ!

• edited April 2017

Something i noticed during the Trailer is; When clem is killing the walker with the Rock, once the walker falls down, besides it is the same Bag that Edith gives to Kenny [and clementine, if you chose the go with kenny ending] https://i.gyazo.com/edabf18258a47309611a99309dead8a4.png, Not sure if this means this is a ''Go With Kenny'' ending flashback, or just telltale re-using models

Edit - Nevermind, i noticed Telltale always use the ''Alone Ending'' in their previews, so thats more than likely the alone ending.

• For the Episode 1 trailer, they showed an scene from Jane's ending.

Something i noticed during the Trailer is; When clem is killing the walker with the Rock, once the walker falls down, besides it is the same

• A New Frontier Episode 3 and Outlast 2 will be released in the same day. I'm excited.

• I'm watching this trailer again and I have a feeling that it shows a lot. I think the episode goes like this:

• Ending of Ep3 won't matter, as Javi and David ended up in the cell regardless.

• They butt heads over Kate, Marianna or something else. They determinatly fight with each other, they might even get separated after that.

• Joan plans to do a town meeting and hang David for treason at dawn - so the episode length will be stretched out between night and morning.

• Javier gets out of his cell, leaving David behind or David gets lost or captured in the process of escaping. Javi comes across Kate and she takes him back to the rest of the group (including Ava and Clementine), which hides from New Frontier's thugs (perhaps in David's house).

• The choice goes between getting back to help David (Gabe and Ava) or ditching him and escaping from Richmond (Kate). Javier would be able to either go and try to find his brother with Gabe (more screentime and development for Gabe), or wait until morning to participate in execution and listen to Joan's speech - maybe one after another, if the first one fails. Waiting plan would involve:

1. finding something flammable and blowing it up;
    2. finding one of Badger's trucks he used to ram the Prescott gate with and full it up with walkers;
    3. breaking something that would go "boom", interrupting the execution;
    4. attracting the horde to let walkers loose while all New Frontier is gathered on the meeting.

v

v

Either way, to create a distraction and save David.

• Clementine asks Javi to help her find Dr Lingard. They succeed, then Clem asks Lingard about AJ and he reveals all necessities we need to know to keep Clem's story alive and going.

b

^Clementine wears her old fancy jacket from S2, meaning the playable moment happens before they got separated to show how protective Clem is about AJ and how much he means to her. We might get some honorable mentions.

• Protect David.

Clementine doesn't like him so he dead to me

Shadow2122 posted: »

Being Operation Protect David.

• When you see Clem wearing her S2 jacket meaning there's more Kenny, Jane and Edith like:

enter image description here

• edited April 2017

As an ios user i am not waiting this episode in 25th April. It will be in 26th or 27th. It is a reminding to all mobile users lol.

• Yup, 26 for Android user

AsheRodrik posted: »

As an ios user i am not waiting this episode in 25th April. It will be in 26th or 27th. It is a reminding to all mobile users lol.

• Telltale took "quality over quantity" too seriously it seems.

All 3 of the new players

• Yeah. We need to close this site and not to look at it. Or we will get spoiled lol

Yup, 26 for Android user

• E̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶E̶p̶3̶ EVERY SINGLE CHOICE YOU'VE EVER MADE won't matter, as Javi and David ended up in the cell regardless.

FTFY

fallandir posted: »

I'm watching this trailer again and I have a feeling that it shows a lot. I think the episode goes like this: * Ending of Ep3 won't mat

• [Shoot Conrad] did matter tho.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

E̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶E̶p̶3̶ EVERY SINGLE CHOICE YOU'VE EVER MADE won't matter, as Javi and David ended up in the cell regardless. FTFY

• Oh great, they're gonna near-permanently kill him off. He'll STILL be alive if you leave him behind at the rest stop :)

For the Episode 1 trailer, they showed an scene from Jane's ending.

• enter image description here

I'll pretend it didn't for the sake of my post k? ;__;
    fallandir posted: »

[Shoot Conrad] did matter tho.

• Kate will probably want David to hang so he won't be a problem anymore. Clem may as well. Telltale's gonna have to be pretty convincing for Javier to let him die. Judging from the trailer, David turns into an asshole again for whatever reason and maybe they'll show a flashback of his true self towards Kate, cause the argument over a stupid cup is just not enough.

• edited April 2017

[removed]

• Where can I find them? Please?

• edited April 2017

[removed]

• You won't find them, I tried to make sure most weren't leaked. But just in case they are leaked, stay off.

Where can I find them? Please?

• edited April 2017

There are. I'd post if I wouldn't get in trouble for it. Watch when the episode releases I'll prove spoilers were leaked. What I can say, though, is the episode is around 85 min.

Last like, 4 times I "predicted" an episode length I was always right.

• i got you homie

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'll pretend it didn't for the sake of my post k? ;__;

• Did the leak come from review copies?

There are. I'd post if I wouldn't get in trouble for it. Watch when the episode releases I'll prove spoilers were leaked. What I can say,

• No

TJ3046 posted: »

Did the leak come from review copies?

• I noticed the same thing but it's probably a reused asset or something.

Something i noticed during the Trailer is; When clem is killing the walker with the Rock, once the walker falls down, besides it is the same

• Interesting. I believe you. Just trying to figure out how this happened again. I'm from Florida. Crazy shit just comes out of my mouth sometimes.

No

• I can relate.

TJ3046 posted: »

Interesting. I believe you. Just trying to figure out how this happened again. I'm from Florida. Crazy shit just comes out of my mouth sometimes.

• You have a real good day now.

Carver? Is that you??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.