Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

1424344454648»

Comments

• Hopefully someone from the Telltale staff (e.g. Mostlypoptarts) can shed some light on what is going on.

• Indeed

viennakiara posted: »

Coz they never care ~

• Yup, already available for Android

RB---TWDG posted: »

It's on Android for sure, right?

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

looking into it!

darthsansa posted: »

Hopefully someone from the Telltale staff (e.g. Mostlypoptarts) can shed some light on what is going on.

• hey if it makes u feel any better, PC and console players always gets it first before any of us mobile users. SMH >_< hell, i'm still wait'n on it even today, and still noth'n yet, so i'm hope'n for either tomorrow or maybe Fri.

Sarvesh1999 posted: »

Well lucky you coz ANDROID players have to wait for the release on iOS and then it releases on ANDROID!

• edited April 2017

Thanks

looking into it!

• Okay, then your clearly just a fan boy defending a company lying about release dates CONSISTENTLY. which imo shouldn't even happen. It probably doesn't help that they make their games on ancient technology and a extremely dated engine.

TNewsome posted: »

I obviously do, since I'm on IPad. Check my post history I asked about iOS release date. And in case you think I'm a noob. I've played every telltale series except BTTF and mincraft. I just recently joined the forum

• Honestly I wish you wouldn't say the episode is coming out at all and just notify us when you confirm it's able to download. You guys are so bad at releasing content on the date in question, it's pathetic.

I REALLY do not understand how you manage to get the release date wrong EVERY TIME! It's like you deliver the master copy of the game to apple on f****ng horse back.

• Nope, I just don't think it's such a huge problem. Step back and think about it

Okay, then your clearly just a fan boy defending a company lying about release dates CONSISTENTLY. which imo shouldn't even happen. It probably doesn't help that they make their games on ancient technology and a extremely dated engine.

• I play on PC, why am I here? Because I can't play the episode until Friday.

• anything?!! IOS?

• Nope.

RB---TWDG posted: »

anything?!! IOS?

• edited April 2017

It's out now :)

• GUYS !!!!!!!!!!! It's out in IOS !!! I am downloading now !!!!!!!!! I am alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content failed to download

viennakiara posted: »

GUYS !!!!!!!!!!! It's out in IOS !!! I am downloading now !!!!!!!!! I am alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Download fails every time I try. Failed to download it says. Possibly the server is overwhelmed? Any info would be nice.

• same here on android

Download fails every time I try. Failed to download it says. Possibly the server is overwhelmed? Any info would be nice.

• And that shit happen again on kate....maybegod what will happen...

AronDracula posted: »

Cool. I loved Episode 3 so far. But the fourth episode? You know, shit can always happen in the fourth episode of a Telltale game. Remember Season 1, Season 2, Tales from the Borderlands and Batman?

• I don't care about Kate that much

sajjadtwd posted: »

And that shit happen again on kate....maybegod what will happen...

• I really wait for an episode better and amusment but it really wasn't....hope for best in last episode

• I consider myself strange to support Clem with Javi '-'

• Jaclem <3 looool

Kyo_suke posted: »

I consider myself strange to support Clem with Javi '-'

• How do you pronounce that? 'Ha-clem'?

Jaclem looool

• Nor do I know, I do not have creativity, but in any case support

• Nor do I know, I do not have creativity, but in any case support

hesif posted: »

How do you pronounce that? 'Ha-clem'?

• That's disgusting

I consider myself strange to support Clem with Javi '-'

• say 'Clavier' instead

Nor do I know, I do not have creativity, but in any case support

• I'm feeling pedophile after that.

That's disgusting

• !!Spoilers!!

So I got a idea.at the end of season 1 Ep 5 when Lee gets bit and Clem has to choose either to kill him ,or let hi turn . So i was thinking , if in Ep 5 of season 3 or even in season 4 there is a cure developed,and Clem gets it and goes back to Savannah, but has to decied either to save her parents or Lee. I hope telltale sees this.

• edited May 2017

Hi, telltale games! You are my favorite developers. I like all your games. Especially "The walking dead". I wait episode 5 every second. Can i offer my idea about next episode?
    I want to see Lee in next episode. I offer my idea^-^: "Clem will go to Savannah to the Marsh House and see Lee and Kenny in the room. Clem fall to faint and see dream, where he with Lee. When she get up, she turn up in the train, which drive to Savannah. When he arrive to Savannah, Clem will go to Marsh House, to room, which he see Lee and she do not see Lee. Clem will cry and day later Lee will come to this room and see Clem... to be continue" ^-^
    Telltale games please please and PLEASE read my idea about episode 5!!! PLEASE!!!

• I think your idea is cool)
    Can you read my idea too?)

• edited June 2017

Telltale!!! I know this might seem silly but I'm pretty sad Clem's hair was changed so much at the end of season 3. It really erases her mixed heritage and the decision to do this is pretty confusing considering her hair looks nothing like her parents. I hope this is fixed in season 4!

• hi telltale, im form iran the omid's countryman :D.pls i beg you.you are doing so well.its awsome story and so good gameplay the best story of all games in all time,im glad that i played the walking dead game espicially the clem s story,pls go on and countiniue this game while you can we all love this game. i had a real bad experience when i played half life and valve left in undone that was so bad but i know you wont let this half-worked.
    .thanks you so much pls go on we're supporting you.

• The whole series so far was awesome. I didn't really like how we played as Javi the whole time, but I understand why they did what they did. I had a few questions though maybe someone will answer, whatever happened to Christa? Also when you choose to leave Wellington and stay with AJ and Kenny goes off and the doors close, what happens to Kenny? Whatever happened to Glenn in season 1 when he leaves the group at the motel, also Kate and Joan at the end of season 3? I wonder if telltales ties all of this up on season 4. But all in all awesome job on the whole series, keep Clem the main character sorta like Rick in the TV show the walking dead just make her a bit older if I can suggest, Thank you.

• Okay guys anybody out here hates kate like me? I can't stand her really.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.