Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited March 2017

I speak for everyone who actually uses their critical thinking skills correctly.
    ;)

Bonbon80 posted: »

Nobody? You should speak for yourself. This Season is amazing.

• Baaaa

enter image description here

J-Master posted: »

Just stating the absolute truth and of course the sheep won't see it that way.

• I'm glad that they might bring back Kenny or Jane, but i'm not sure if I can bare to look at their stupid faces.

• edited March 2017

Almost.

LET ME FUCKING DREAM

Edit: Why do you say it as if it was a bad thing? I'm an idealist, and I consider myself lucky. And proud. Please, don't insult my age. My generation is already getting too much shit. So please, if you are here to insult me, please, leave me alone.

What are you, fourteen?

• I see now that the last couple days have been mostly positive that others have now gone back to posting endless hate comments to balance it out.

• out of steam this entire franchise is.

Okay Yoda

Nobody cares anymore. No passion. No creativity. It's a complete failure on all accounts. Out of steam this entire franchise is.

• What if ANF and the AMA was all a April tools joke and they're secretly working on S3.

• The post on the AMA makes it sound like the episode will be realeased before Gurdians but probably not that would be really soon and I rather them take more time to perfect it to the max just pray for it not to get leaked.

• Tickle The Walker

Zack040 posted: »

What is episode 4 title?

• edited March 2017

I just finished Above The Law. Damn, that episode was good! Also, Javi's one-liners in this episode were absolute gold, haha.

• enter image description here

Our baby girl! T.T Clemmy smiles are precious.

AronDracula posted: »

I want more of this smile. Do it, do it, DOOO IT!!!!

• Wait, what?! Please explain...

So... apparently, this isn't Clementine's father. I am more interested in knowing who her father is than all of the Garcia family if I'm quit honest.

• enter image description here

Wait, what?! Please explain...

• check your feed

I speak for everyone who actually uses their critical thinking skills correctly.

• edited March 2017

For a Telltale game 7/10 isn't that... good and it is still dropping drastically. Hell, Michonne is at 78 (and not a lot of people liked that) and ANF is very close to surpasssing that. Almost every positive ANF review has negative points in it (cruical negative points). Telltale's games usually get 9/10s on Steam.

Yeah, and Season 2 has 96%. Yeah, no. You've brought the Steam reviews up more times than I thought is humanly possible. And 78% out of 100%

• If it comes out next month it'll be April 25th. Telltale typically releases walking dead near the end of the month on a Tuesday. Not to mention they typically announce the release date which is followed by a teaser a few weeks in advance with a trailer being released near the release date.

Creeper1846 posted: »

The post on the AMA makes it sound like the episode will be realeased before Gurdians but probably not that would be really soon and I rather them take more time to perfect it to the max just pray for it not to get leaked.

• Anyone else thinks Thicker Than Water might be the All Out War of TWDG? I'm betting Clementine will have to rescue the Garcias and finish off Joan by herself. XD

• edited March 2017

Edit: shit I messed up, ignore this. Have a free video.

• You ain't kiddin--It's a Voodoo Shark!

• Wow you are so full of yourself

• Tbh I've never seen clem as Asian :/ I think ed is still her real father

Bonbon80 posted: »

Perhaps her father is Asian. This is why she is Black Asian today. Vince is her dad? Or Glenn? Lol

• They remodelled AJ in the last episode of season 2 so who's to say they can't do it to Kenny and Jane?

MarcTy posted: »

I'm glad that they might bring back Kenny or Jane, but i'm not sure if I can bare to look at their stupid faces.

• Obviously. We all love a smart ass javi :3

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

I just finished Above The Law. Damn, that episode was good! Also, Javi's one-liners in this episode were absolute gold, haha.

• I think that maybe thicker than water will be the build up to the war and then all of the new frontier turn their backs on Joan and turn towards David/javi

Vaxij posted: »

Anyone else thinks Thicker Than Water might be the All Out War of TWDG? I'm betting Clementine will have to rescue the Garcias and finish off Joan by herself. XD

• Totally right.

Chibikid posted: »

And typically they release walking dead episodes the second to last or last Tuesday of the month. Not to mention they'll be focused on GOTG until the 18th.

• edited April 2017

I have to say that Episode 3 was really good! Although it may be nowhere near good as Season 1 & 2, it's an exciting continuation of the first two Episodes, which were kinda "worse" in story quality than the third Episode of this Season.

• So you're a writer you say, self declared or you have something to back you up?

By this logic I declare myself a nuclear physicist.

Almost. LET ME FUCKING DREAM Edit: Why do you say it as if it was a bad thing? I'm an idealist, and I consider myself lucky. And proud

• Second time? You mention them every time the score drops by a percent or so, it's getting annoying.

This is only the second time I have brought them up, don't get ahead of yourself. And s2 was still enjoyable despite the issues it had. Ca

• edited April 2017

2P

This is only the second time I have brought them up, don't get ahead of yourself. And s2 was still enjoyable despite the issues it had. Ca

• I keep everything for myself. Even though I have no way to prove it, I've written a lot. I'm working in a very important proyect right now.

And you don't have to be a writer to know this lacks inspiration. You can put all your effort, but if the story does't come alone, it doesn't work the same.

AndreiB707 posted: »

So you're a writer you say, self declared or you have something to back you up? By this logic I declare myself a nuclear physicist.

• There were several beer/alcohol bottles next to his bed if you look carefully. Also, he probably keeps the painkillers and opiods on his person since the drugs in the medical lot were of a strictly medical nature and not recreational.

Melton23 posted: »

Yea I know, I mean in the flashback. Doesn't look like he has any of that during that time.

• Check out Telltale Reddit AMA!!! They basically confirmed Season 4 of The Walking Dead :D
    enter image description here
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/62mend/were_the_walking_dead_dev_team_at_telltale_games/

• They're really setting up a Kate vs David choice aren't they? Most of the choices in episode 1/2 were about choosing between Clementine and Kate/Gabe and now that David is back in the picture it does seem to be leading this way to me, especially since David still doesn't know about Kate and Javier.

• I love you.

• I replayed all episodes of ANF with another save file and chose other options like:

• Shot Rufus
    • Spared Conrad
    • Let Conrad kill Badger
    • Spared Max
  • I've also written numerous theories on the behaviour of nucleons and high spin energy. You will have to rely on my word alone for all of that though, I like keeping things to myself.

I keep everything for myself. Even though I have no way to prove it, I've written a lot. I'm working in a very important proyect right now.

• Every time? You realize it drops everyday right? Check my posts. I don't post it everyday, stop being dramatic.

Second time? You mention them every time the score drops by a percent or so, it's getting annoying.

• Your word has nothing to do with your opinion on the episode. Mine does.

Say whatever you want. I'll believe whateve I want. And the same goes for you. This "discussion" is pointless.

AndreiB707 posted: »

I've also written numerous theories on the behaviour of nucleons and high spin energy. You will have to rely on my word alone for all of that though, I like keeping things to myself.

• Alcohol can be used for medical reasons though, not just as a drink. It can be mixed with a bunch of other stuff to help relieve pain.

There were several beer/alcohol bottles next to his bed if you look carefully. Also, he probably keeps the painkillers and opiods on his person since the drugs in the medical lot were of a strictly medical nature and not recreational.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.