Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It most likely won't be the 18th because GOTG is releasing that day.

AronDracula posted: »

I hope the release date will be April 18 or 25 because I have spring break in the last two weeks of the this month.

• Ah ok, I forgot about that.

dojo32161 posted: »

• While I'm inclined to agree with you, let us not forget that Telltale did release an episode of Michonne and Minecraft on the same day, so while unlikely, it is still possible.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

True, which is why I said most likely. It's possible, but it seems more like a once in a blue moon thing.

While I'm inclined to agree with you, let us not forget that Telltale did release an episode of Michonne and Minecraft on the same day, so while unlikely, it is still possible.

• I'm betting on April 25th

AronDracula posted: »

I hope the release date will be April 18 or 25 because I have spring break in the last two weeks of the this month.

• Think there would most likely be an additional choice to give Mariana's cassette player to David?

• I don't know. I feel like that thing has fallen into the void of inventory space, forgotten forever...

matteso586 posted: »

Think there would most likely be an additional choice to give Mariana's cassette player to David?

• hahaha uh... what!? YES. COOL.

(though I am a bit sad it's the same line Lee said in Season 1.)

• One of my favorite Easter eggs said by one of my favorite characters (other then Lee) .

• I can't believe I didn't find that...

(Also, when did Lee say that?)

• If you're having trouble waiting, just do what I'm doing and make another save file on Skyrim.

• In Anna Corea's bedroom before Ben dies. You have to talk to Kenny a certain number of times.

Acheive250 posted: »

I can't believe I didn't find that... (Also, when did Lee say that?)

• There's something kinda calm about the start of a new waiting thread, like I can just imagine all gif posts and theories on how good or bad the episodes gonna be time come this thread reaches page 80.

• What @DabigRG said... in video form!

I can't believe I didn't find that... (Also, when did Lee say that?)

• That's her bedroom!? What? How do you know that?

DabigRG posted: »

In Anna Corea's bedroom before Ben dies. You have to talk to Kenny a certain number of times.

• edited April 2017

Not Anna Corea, but the Bedroom of Fivel's parents!

That's her bedroom!? What? How do you know that?

• Is it? Cause I thought it was the neighbor's house.

Bonbon80 posted: »

• Isn't it a different house, though?

Bonbon80 posted: »

• Technically, it's probably meant to be a different character, but it's the same model, in the same town that's not that far off from Crawford, so why not?

That's her bedroom!? What? How do you know that?

• I see it is the neighbours house.

DabigRG posted: »

Is it? Cause I thought it was the neighbor's house.

• Wow thats real quick! Monthly releases. Steam activity already and Job's comment on ep4 and finale is actually very relaxing and relieving :)
    April ep4 and May ep5. Ep4 is already being 'finished up'. Wow...
    And guess what? From June onwards, we start the yet-another-long-wait, for Season 4 ;)

• Who knows? They could just up and surprise us. I've heard of a few games doing that in the past.

• I hope Jesus comes back just for this one reason. He is my new Lee

• Played the episode yesterday and I must say that it was much more amusing than the firts two, though still requires improvement. I'm also really glad that David is a good guy after all. Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually likes him..

• I really like him too! He easily became my favorite character.

Played the episode yesterday and I must say that it was much more amusing than the firts two, though still requires improvement. I'm also really glad that David is a good guy after all. Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually likes him..

• I'm still a little weary of him for some reason, I did snog Kate so I can imagine he'll be more than a little pissed when he finds out about that.

Played the episode yesterday and I must say that it was much more amusing than the firts two, though still requires improvement. I'm also really glad that David is a good guy after all. Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually likes him..

• I am so glad he is not the villain. It's great to see him and Javi team up!

AgentZ46 posted: »

I really like him too! He easily became my favorite character.

• I was actually pretty stoked because I thought he'd be a great villain but I much prefer what we got. Seeing that brotherly bond was so good.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I am so glad he is not the villain. It's great to see him and Javi team up!

• Yeah because you don't have bigger problems during an apocalypse than someone kissing your girl, gimme a fucking break.

CathalOHara posted: »

I'm still a little weary of him for some reason, I did snog Kate so I can imagine he'll be more than a little pissed when he finds out about that.

• I'm just curious, if David were to ask you to end things with Kate would you do it? I don't disapprove, I'm just curious. :)

CathalOHara posted: »

I'm still a little weary of him for some reason, I did snog Kate so I can imagine he'll be more than a little pissed when he finds out about that.

• In a heartbeat I would do it! I'd even add Gabe as a gift.

I'm just curious, if David were to ask you to end things with Kate would you do it? I don't disapprove, I'm just curious.

• I totally would. I want all of them to stay together as a family though.

I'm just curious, if David were to ask you to end things with Kate would you do it? I don't disapprove, I'm just curious.

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited April 2017

I want our choice with Badger to change how people see Javier. It opens up so much potential for determinate outcomes like Kenny not helping in Around Every Corner. I mean we bashed a dude's brains out, people don't just handwave that.
    Oh and I hope my ending choice with Kate makes her fuck off.

• Perhaps when you let Conrad kill him, Conrad may save a determinant life in the next episodes.
    When you chose to let Badger turn, he might kill a determinant life. I hope it won't be Clem!

Yellowsno posted: »

I want our choice with Badger to change how people see Javier. It opens up so much potential for determinate outcomes like Kenny not helping

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited April 2017

I would actually, I kinda like the idea of them being a happy family again despite the loss of Mariana. But by the sounds of it, even Kate doesn't want that anymore.

• I know most people are going to hate this idea, but after season 3 is finished or whenever the whole series has finished, could they reboot the whole series altogether, but this time in the tv universe? Graphics would still kinda look like they are from the comics as that is the style of telltale, or maybe a bit like GOTG but obviously a bit more advanced. That way we could see our original characters but the story would play out slightly differently. Who knows? Maybe Lee is alive in the tv show (I believe the game characters do exist in the tv universe)

Creeper1846 posted: »

Even though we're not even in episode 5 I'm still wondering about the future if the series I wouldn't mind if on the future games Clem is go

• This is the same guy who made a big deal over a broken glass over the fact his wife got a nasty cut on her hand one time.

I'm not sold on him yet, yeah there's bigger problems during an apocalypse and yeah, he does seem more level-headed than he was back then, I'm just being weary. It's been four years.

Jayroen posted: »

Yeah because you don't have bigger problems during an apocalypse than someone kissing your girl, gimme a fucking break.

• I like him. Still can't forgive him for what he did to clem, though, but yeah I like him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.