Who's hyped for Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy!?

Comments

• The N. Sane Trilogy is the only reason I am envying a Ps4 right now.

• I just thought he was soo cute....sue me...I was a 5 year old little girl.

Ha ha XD I understand how he can seem like that. So you prefer Spyro because he's more original?

• Aaw... but he is cute!

I just thought he was soo cute....sue me...I was a 5 year old little girl.

• I didn't think he was tied up! I thought he was watching his old creation being defeated by his new creation!

(BTW, it's funny how MetallicaRules just posted about how he couldn't remember the Crash games he used to play and we've come along and just started chatting to ourselves inside his comment... :D
    Would he be getting a notification everyone time we comment here?)

Acheive250 posted: »

Yeah, Cortex is tied up and Crunch treats him as a punching bag. So you're basically just fighting Crunch... right?

• Would he be getting a notification everyone time we comment here?

Nah, he would only get a notification when someone replies directly to him.
    And I am pretty sure he is tied up.

I didn't think he was tied up! I thought he was watching his old creation being defeated by his new creation! (BTW, it's funny how Metall

• Crash Bandicoot warped Is probably my favorite crash game to date.

• I am so hyped for this. If Spyro could get this treatment one day, my inner child would be jumping for joy.

• edited June 2017

We've got 3 weeks left before the remastered Crash games are released. So, while we're waiting, how about a quick trip to Bandicoot Falls?

• I agree with you Spyro was the very first PlayStation game I played and loved it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I would be so damn happy if Spyro was remade! I love Spyro!

• OK, I don't know Gravity Falls... but that was oh so good.

We've got 3 weeks left before the remastered Crash games are released. So, while we're waiting, how about a quick trip to Bandicoot Falls?

• oh boy

It's 40$...

• That's a steal for three full games with lots of content.

TheMPerson posted: »

oh boy It's 40$...

• edited June 2017

I mean... I don't see how it's a steal...

There's nothing new coming along with the gameplay...

Only graphically improved which is fine I guess.

J-Master posted: »

That's a steal for three full games with lots of content.

• There's time trials for every game, not just the third one. Crash 1 now has better controls and a MUCH BETTER save feature.

I mean... I don't see how it's a steal... There's nothing new coming along with the gameplay... Only graphically improved which is fine I guess.

• edited June 2017

Time trial Relics purpose is for the players to replay the level ... while timed.

Doesn't really add that much to the same level concept.

Kinda wished they just finished that Crash Landed game from 2010.

There's time trials for every game, not just the third one. Crash 1 now has better controls and a MUCH BETTER save feature.

• I thought that Crash Landed game looked awesome aswell... ^_^

Time trial Relics purpose is for the players to replay the level ... while timed. Doesn't really add that much to the same level concept. Kinda wished they just finished that Crash Landed game from 2010.

• I don't really know what you're expecting out of a PS4 remaster other than improved controls, graphics, and other assets.

Time trial Relics purpose is for the players to replay the level ... while timed. Doesn't really add that much to the same level concept. Kinda wished they just finished that Crash Landed game from 2010.

• Maybe adding that cut content from the beta versions of the games... stuff like that.

I don't really know what you're expecting out of a PS4 remaster other than improved controls, graphics, and other assets.

• If they did that then the fanbase would cry foul because it's too different.

The developers are being extremely careful to stay true to the originals and if you pay attention, the fans have been a bit uptight when it comes to any kind of small change.

Maybe adding that cut content from the beta versions of the games... stuff like that.

• Considering these were my first games ever, yes I'm pretty hyped.

• I'm really looking forward to it since it was a big part of my childhood.

I actually bought wood about a month or 2 ago so I can create a wooden Aku Aku mask in celebration for it being released. Sadly though I don't think i'll be making it till after it comes out since i've been up to my neck in college deadlines lately.

Still gonna make it though! just won't start till next week when I finish for Summer.

• Awesome! Could you post some pics when your done? I'd love to see it! :)

xValkyx posted: »

I'm really looking forward to it since it was a big part of my childhood. I actually bought wood about a month or 2 ago so I can create a

• Just preordered me some Crash Bandicoot T-Shirts. Can't wait for the game!

• Awesome!! :D

Acheive250 posted: »

Just preordered me some Crash Bandicoot T-Shirts. Can't wait for the game!

• Why though? I'm pretty sure a lot of fans would like to play fully working and finished versions of these cut levels. Especially that one that was finished, but was cut because ND considered it to be too hard.

If they did that then the fanbase would cry foul because it's too different. The developers are being extremely careful to stay true to t

• Stormy Ascent? That would be pretty cool, but I wouldn't mind either way...

MichaelBP posted: »

Why though? I'm pretty sure a lot of fans would like to play fully working and finished versions of these cut levels. Especially that one that was finished, but was cut because ND considered it to be too hard.

• I suppose it would be interesting but I don't think it's viable for VV to complete cut levels because those levels were probably cut for a good reason and they don't exactly have anyone from the original Crash team to help them get a general idea of what the cut level was going to be.

MichaelBP posted: »

Why though? I'm pretty sure a lot of fans would like to play fully working and finished versions of these cut levels. Especially that one that was finished, but was cut because ND considered it to be too hard.

• True, realistically, the only cut level they could add would be Stormy Ascent since it was pretty much finished.

I suppose it would be interesting but I don't think it's viable for VV to complete cut levels because those levels were probably cut for a g

• Of course! ^_^

Probably won't be finished till next month or so :)

Awesome! Could you post some pics when your done? I'd love to see it!

• So...it's been revealed through a trophy list that Crash's sister, Coco, might actually be playable in all three games.

• Whoa, wait, really? Where did you see this?

No, wait! Don't tell me, I wanna found out for myself when it's released.

Gah, the wait is killing me here. X|

• I just hope it won't be like in "Wrath", that was wank-y.

-grimaces-

• Only 17 days away!!

I can't wait! I've preordered 3 shirts already, preordered the game, got the Crash skylanders (I don't play the actual Skylanders game, but c'mon, It's Crash!!!)... Call me obsessed if you want. That's perfectly accurate.

• There some new Crash trailers out, and they confirm Coco as an optional playable character!

• There's an easter egg here... can you see it?

Figure it out...

• edited June 2017

I spy with my little eye, a small picture frame of Nathan Drake from Uncharted 4 hiding behind that potted plant.

There's an easter egg here... can you see it?

• Haha, that is so awesome!

There's an easter egg here... can you see it?

• I found another Easter egg! It's in this motorbike level. This one's pretty obvious, surprised no one's found it yet.

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.