Who's hyped for Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy!?

Comments

• edited June 2017

That. Is. Awesome.
    Crash Bandicoot is the light that we must look for!
    I wonder what happens if you run it over...? :)

Acheive250 posted: »

I found another Easter egg! It's in this motorbike level. This one's pretty obvious, surprised no one's found it yet.

• I... I need to tell you something...

I've got a confession to make...

That. Is. Awesome. Crash Bandicoot is the light that we must look for! I wonder what happens if you run it over...?

• edited June 2017

Oh no you didn't. Did you fake it?! :O

I... I need to tell you something... I've got a confession to make...

• I wonder what happens if you run it over...?

Maybe we'll get a sneak peak of The Last of Us Part II?

That. Is. Awesome. Crash Bandicoot is the light that we must look for! I wonder what happens if you run it over...?

• I... I... I... Uhh...

Well, you see. Just because cats may go savage, and birds fly down, doesn't mean lions always shake around.

Oh no you didn't. Did you fake it?! :O

• edited June 2017

WTF does that mean?!?! ...Did you really fake it? D:

I... I... I... Uhh... Well, you see. Just because cats may go savage, and birds fly down, doesn't mean lions always shake around.

• Just because cats may go savage, and birds fly down, doesn't mean lions always shake around.

enter image description here enter image description here

Wait, what? What are you talking about? lol

I... I... I... Uhh... Well, you see. Just because cats may go savage, and birds fly down, doesn't mean lions always shake around.

• Is spyro just a cameo in sky landers, or is it his game? I was never sure about it.

Ladariel posted: »

Blast from the past to be sure. Maybe they'll do Spyro the dragon next. Or Dino Crises is what I'd really wish.

• Tim Getty is.

• One week left.
    enter image description here
    Not much longer now.

• Only five days for me!

Can't wait!

One week left. Not much longer now.

• Just preordered this, baby!

Now I just need that The Last of Us statue... Anyone got a spare $2,000?
  • Hey! I believe I promised you a photo of my finished mask :)

I even made the deadline.

Apologies the photo is bad, it's nighttime here and I can't seem to get a good photograph of the details (i'm taking better ones tomorrow when it's sunny and I can take him outside)

Aku Aku Mask

Awesome! Could you post some pics when your done? I'd love to see it!

• Wow. Now that looks really cool. ;) Nice work.

xValkyx posted: »

Hey! I believe I promised you a photo of my finished mask I even made the deadline. Apologies the photo is bad, it's nighttime here a

• Thank you very much ^_^

Maybe near the end of the year i'll make his brother Uka Uka

Wow. Now that looks really cool. Nice work.

• That looks amazing!
    Are the feathers made of wood aswell? How big is it?

Hey! I believe I promised you a photo of my finished mask I even made the deadline. Apologies the photo is bad, it's nighttime here a

• what good uk pre orders are there I can only find the one with a key ring

• Thanks!

Yup! everything you see is wood ^_^

As for size it's about 45cm x 30cm. The photo makes it look enormous but much like the character in game, he's really about 2 pieces of wood stuck together (so like the size of a broad mask that would cover your face).

That looks amazing! Are the feathers made of wood aswell? How big is it?

• That is so awesome! Nice job!

• Thank you!

I took a better quality photo today.
    Mask

That is so awesome! Nice job!

• I see your easter egg and raise you with another. Take a close look at what is on Coco's laptop.

There's an easter egg here... can you see it?

• I don't usually pre-order, but I wasn't going to not play this game on the day it's out.

Four more days left!

• Yes. Yes I did. Pretty convincing, though, right?

WTF does that mean?!?! ...Did you really fake it?

• Cortex petting a tiger...? I have no idea. I can't tell.

I see your easter egg and raise you with another. Take a close look at what is on Coco's laptop.

• Coco is playing Uncharted 4.
    Here's the image of what's on the laptop up close.

(Ironically enough, this is the scene from after Nate plays the original Crash Bandicoot game.)

Cortex petting a tiger...? I have no idea. I can't tell.

• edited June 2017

Ah okay. That's pretty awesome. So, Coco was watching a playthrough of Naughty Dog's latest masterpieces, was she? I hope she isn't too jealous!
    ... But... What's up with Elena's face...?

Coco is playing Uncharted 4. Here's the image of what's on the laptop up close. (Ironically enough, this is the scene from after Nate plays the original Crash Bandicoot game.)

• Yes, it is! XD
    I took your word for it and didn't check it out for myself!

Yes. Yes I did. Pretty convincing, though, right?

• Aaaw it's Carlos! :)

One week left. Not much longer now.

• Wow... It's true! (I saw it for myself... I've learned my lesson! :P)
    What's with all these Uncharted easter eggs? I wonder if there will be some Spyro ones... ;)

I see your easter egg and raise you with another. Take a close look at what is on Coco's laptop.

• edited June 2017

TWO DAYS PEOPLE!!

Crashy-Poo

• Back in March, they announced an Idle Animation Contest where fans can post ideas of the moves Crash can do while remaining idle using #CrashIdleContest.

The contest is over now, and the winning animation has been revealed on YouTube.

• Thank God Crash's idle animation didn't make him bring out a fidget spinner or attempt to do a selfie.

Back in March, they announced an Idle Animation Contest where fans can post ideas of the moves Crash can do while remaining idle using #CrashIdleContest. The contest is over now, and the winning animation has been revealed on YouTube.

• That's awesome, dude.

Coco is playing Uncharted 4. Here's the image of what's on the laptop up close. (Ironically enough, this is the scene from after Nate plays the original Crash Bandicoot game.)

• Or maybe in Crash's N-Sane universe, ND release their games on PC. So, Coco was playing as Nate, who was also playing as Crash?

Ah okay. That's pretty awesome. So, Coco was watching a playthrough of Naughty Dog's latest masterpieces, was she? I hope she isn't too jealous! ... But... What's up with Elena's face...?

• enter image description here

MichaelBP posted: »

Or maybe in Crash's N-Sane universe, ND release their games on PC. So, Coco was playing as Nate, who was also playing as Crash?

• It's coming out tomorrow, people!! TOMORROW!!

• ...But one of Coco's idle animations does!

RichWalk23 posted: »

Thank God Crash's idle animation didn't make him bring out a fidget spinner or attempt to do a selfie.

• Now we will see for ourselves whether this will be Crash's greatest triumph, or his permanent down fall...

It's coming out tomorrow, people!! TOMORROW!!

• Overall, on the technical side of things, it's a pretty great remaster/remake where the improved graphics still remain faithful to the style of the original. Just some framerate dips in cutscenes only, on the regular PS4 (completely locked on the Pro) and load times being longer actually.

• edited June 2017

Overall, on the technical side of things, it's a pretty great remaster/remake where the improved graphics still remain faithful to the style of the original.

Too bad the FPS police won't see it that way.

MichaelBP posted: »

Overall, on the technical side of things, it's a pretty great remaster/remake where the improved graphics still remain faithful to the style

Sign in to comment in this discussion.