Who's hyped for Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy!?

124»

Comments

• I heard some people say it has slow loading screens.

• edited June 2017

Gamesradar's review is hilarious. The dude compares it to Dark Souls.

enter image description here

He gave the game a 7, but still when his complaints are "its too hard" I'm not gonna take your opinion seriously.

• What a fucking asshole.

Gamesradar's review is hilarious. The dude compares it to Dark Souls. He gave the game a 7, but still when his complaints are "its too hard" I'm not gonna take your opinion seriously.

• I would love for it to be 60fps too, but at least it's a locked 30fps with some good motion blur.

J-Master posted: »

Overall, on the technical side of things, it's a pretty great remaster/remake where the improved graphics still remain faithful to the style of the original. Too bad the FPS police won't see it that way.

• Gamespot reviewer played through only half of each game, criticized it for being too hard and gave it a 6. What a joke of a review.

Gamesradar's review is hilarious. The dude compares it to Dark Souls. He gave the game a 7, but still when his complaints are "its too hard" I'm not gonna take your opinion seriously.

• Gross.

MichaelBP posted: »

Gamespot reviewer played through only half of each game, criticized it for being too hard and gave it a 6. What a joke of a review.

• I think Gamespot's reviewers hate platformers that have some level difficulty. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze also got a 6 from them, for being too hard.

Gross.

• edited June 2017

That is unacceptable for a game reviewer.

Reviewer, do your fucking job and quit whining about how "hard" the game is.

What a pathetic joke.

Gamespot reviewer played through only half of each game, criticized it for being too hard and gave it a 6. What a joke of a review.

• [removed]

• This game is great. I've been playing it for hours and it's everything I wanted (Only played the first game so far). The time trials in the first two games are a nice touch and it's pretty cool playing as Coco (Although I still think her dance is a little weird...). The extra animations are pretty funny, too.

• No. Just no.
    Calling someone autistic because they do something stupid is kinda offensive, dude.

• ...Eh. It makes sense for a gadget girl like her do that. I can deal with it.

...But one of Coco's idle animations does!

• edited June 2017

How dare this remastered game have the same gameplay rules and difficulty the original game had, and doesn't cater towards those who don't want to challenge themselves.

• How is he even hired for making reviews if he sucks bad at video games?

• I'm autistic myself and I was joking but ok I guess. Whatever floats your boat.

No. Just no. Calling someone autistic because they do something stupid is kinda offensive, dude.

• To celebrate the day of the release, I found this nice little fanart of Crash and Coco, made by E-122-Psi.

Have fun, everybody!

• Take it with a grain of salt, people are just too easily offended nowadays, even when you don't do anything wrong. However, this exchange did make me think of this clip from Rick and Morty.

I'm autistic myself and I was joking but ok I guess. Whatever floats your boat.

• Coco is my waifu, so i'm very excited!

• coco and and Lola Bunny sure make bestiality look good.. Kappa

papai46 posted: »

Coco is my waifu, so i'm very excited!

• same gameplay rules and difficulty the original game had

This makes me so happy

Cant wait to play it

RichWalk23 posted: »

How dare this remastered game have the same gameplay rules and difficulty the original game had, and doesn't cater towards those who don't want to challenge themselves.

• While you're at it, why don't you just say that about pedophilia too, since Coco is only a child.
    Seriously, you make my weird-ass thread over in the GotG board look freakin' normal!

jamex1223 posted: »

coco and and Lola Bunny sure make bestiality look good.. Kappa

• I ordered it yesterday and it should come on tuesday.

Can't wait to play it!

• edited July 2017

Has anyone here played The N-Sane Trilogy that hasn't played the originals? Just curious on what you think of it, if that's the case....

• Crash 1 is a bit of a nightmare at some points but in a good way.

Crash 2 is super fun.

I'll come back when I finish Crash 3.

Has anyone here played The N-Sane Trilogy that hasn't played the originals? Just curious on what you think of it, if that's the case....

• Oh yeah, Crash 1 is like that most of the times. :P
    Does it feel dated to you? Can you obviously tell that it's an old game?

J-Master posted: »

Crash 1 is a bit of a nightmare at some points but in a good way. Crash 2 is super fun. I'll come back when I finish Crash 3.

• damn shes a child? we out.

While you're at it, why don't you just say that about pedophilia too, since Coco is only a child. Seriously, you make my weird-ass thread over in the GotG board look freakin' normal!

• Yeah, I can tell it's an old game but I really like how challenging it is even though it's still a bit frustrating.

I just have to "git gud" and that's not the game's fault, it just speaks to how hand holding games have become in recent years for most "game journalists."

Even then some veteran Crash players will say VV made Crash 1 more bearable and a tad bit easier.

Oh yeah, Crash 1 is like that most of the times. :P Does it feel dated to you? Can you obviously tell that it's an old game?

• wtf

coco and and Lola Bunny sure make bestiality look good.. Kappa

• I think I figured out why platforming is difficult in Crash Bandicoot for me, especially when doing a 2D plane platforming level (left to right only).

It's Crash's 3D model that's throwing off my aim when I try to jump on small platforms. He has very small feet and legs, and his long snout gives the illusion that his 3D model is wider than it actually is. His feet and leg is also positioned quite a bit away from the tip of his nose, which means that I would need to push Crash slightly more forward than I should to ensure that Crash's legs are not just missing the ledge of the platform by inches.

Put simply, it's like trying to make the letter 'r' jump on a small ledge, and missing due to realizing that the shape of the letter 'r' means that the 'feet' is inches away from the center of the model.

• It's now that i jump in then!

damn shes a child? we out.

• I think you just suck at it.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I think I figured out why platforming is difficult in Crash Bandicoot for me, especially when doing a 2D plane platforming level (left to ri

• Cheeky bastard.

papai46 posted: »

I think you just suck at it.

• Check out this video of this person getting the platinum relic in 'The High Road', one of the hardest levels in Crash Bandicoot:
    https://www.facebook.com/hp.zoner/videos/899733800175433/

• edited July 2017

Dang. He made that look TOO easy. I saw Mark play that and.... He did not have a good time. (1:19:17) If link is broken.

Check out this video of this person getting the platinum relic in 'The High Road', one of the hardest levels in Crash Bandicoot: https://www.facebook.com/hp.zoner/videos/899733800175433/

• There are other easter eggs that y'all may or may not have noticed.

• In the motorcycle levels, the license plates on the hot-rods say 96-17. Meaning that Crash 1 was originally released in 1996, and now the trilogy is released in 2017.

• In the Tiny boss fight in Warped, originally there's this cheesy way to avoid the lions by going to the back left corner near one of the lions cages and they will completely run right by you. Now in the remaster, if you were to try it there, the crowd will throw cheese at you for as long as you stay there.

• One of Coco's idle animations is browsing on her laptop. If you look closely, the image on the laptop is actually a Crash Bandicoot subreddit page.

• Remember the code you would input in the title menu of the original Warped game to play a demo of Spyro the Dragon? If you input that same code on the Warped menu of the trilogy, it doesn't let you play any demo, but it will unhighlight the menu.

• Cool. I love the 2nd one! XD

There are other easter eggs that y'all may or may not have noticed. * In the motorcycle levels, the license plates on the hot-rods say

• There is a new level now available to download.

Future Tense

• I did not think they would actually do it. But lo and behold...

In the words of Jacksepticeye, “The mad bastards, they did it! XD”

This will available in June 21st 2019.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.