MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• Omg I realized where ivor is he is at harpers lab with Harper because remember in episode 8 he ran off with the atlas and the flint and steel he went to see harpers lab there's a website on page 18 -19 and ivor helped make it bigger then ever but that is my guess might not be true but a guess because of how he LOVES Harper. Do you agree with me?

• Axel's face looks diferent too

I noticed that too. Her face kinda looks a little more like Mayas. But remember they said that this was 6-7 years later. I think they changed it a bit to show that it was some years later.

• I agree with the Ivor/Harper thing, but I think that they would be in Ivors Skull Lab in BeaconTown. Cause remember it was 6-7 years later

Omg I realized where ivor is he is at harpers lab with Harper because remember in episode 8 he ran off with the atlas and the flint and stee

• Is there a way to pre-order on Xbox One? What are the benefits of doing so?

OzzyUK posted: »

You can "pre-register" on Android devices but there is no way to pre-register/pre-order on iOS.

• I disagree because in episode 5 there's a choice to either BREAK IT DOWN OR LEAVE IT UP. So you might be wrong not FULLY wrong but might be wrong I think I left it up. BTW as male Jesse cause I am a male not a female. So I don't think that is exactly true. Maybe if you kept it up that would be harpers/ivory lab but if you take it down there's a slight chance that it would be harpers lab where it is because it's a 50/50 possibility here. So you might be right or mit be wrong we'll see in 3 days not including today but 4 including today. :(

I agree with the Ivor/Harper thing, but I think that they would be in Ivors Skull Lab in BeaconTown. Cause remember it was 6-7 years later

• so wait will we vist crown mesa in season 2

Omg I realized where ivor is he is at harpers lab with Harper because remember in episode 8 he ran off with the atlas and the flint and stee

• I'm hoping that we'll still see allot of the original characters.

• She dosn't have her helmet on.

Axel's face looks diferent too

• Hadn't thought of that but I left it up

I disagree because in episode 5 there's a choice to either BREAK IT DOWN OR LEAVE IT UP. So you might be wrong not FULLY wrong but might be

• You are trying to say "crown" ;)

She dosn't have her helmet on.

• edited July 2017

Minecraft story mode fans be like: enter image description here

• edited July 2017

[removed]

Mister Pro posted: »

Minecraft story mode fans be like: enter image description here

• Well at least the episode won't be late this time on The PS4 EU. Downloading episode 1 right now actually. NOTE that I cannot open the game up in 1 day and 23 hours though, when it actually comes out.

• cant wait to watch the stream today

• It's so close now...

• Ikr. Only 2 days to go!

It's so close now...

• I still wonder if there will be a story generator like TWD:ANF or not.

• Maybe

I still wonder if there will be a story generator like TWD:ANF or not.

• What time does the stream start???

vickytonner posted: »

cant wait to watch the stream today

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The stream will start in around 2 hours form now, i created a thread to discuss the game without spoilers being posted i here.

Please keep all spoilers in the live stream thread.

Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2 Episode 1 Live Stream Discussion

• Can you please give me a link to archived stream when its finished?

The stream will start in around 2 hours form now, i created a thread to discuss the game without spoilers being posted i here. Please keep all spoilers in the live stream thread. Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2 Episode 1 Live Stream Discussion

• I Sure hope telltale release the footage from the live stream cause I missed it

• [removed]

• Me too, I didn't knew when it would start

I Sure hope telltale release the footage from the live stream cause I missed it

• HYPE

It's so close now...

• so when will we be able to download if pre ordered the game - I mean no pre download, and then activate on release?

• [removed]

MegaXD posted: »

Me too, I didn't knew when it would start

• Where did you download it off of

JulianDL posted: »

so when will we be able to download if pre ordered the game - I mean no pre download, and then activate on release?

• So I was on YouTube and I noticed captainsparkelz had a Let’s play of story mode 2 up so I clicked on it and there is a story generator similar to ANF where you can simply just select the choices you made so there’s that for people who are having difficulty cloud saving.

• I knew it! I knew season 2 will have a story generator!

Creeper1846 posted: »

So I was on YouTube and I noticed captainsparkelz had a Let’s play of story mode 2 up so I clicked on it and there is a story generator simi

• I bought it on steam. And i wonder the same question too.

Where did you download it off of

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale don't do pre-loads on Steam, you should get the option to start downloading when it releases on the 11th at around 10 AM pacific time.

I bought it on steam. And i wonder the same question too.

• OK thanks!

Telltale don't do pre-loads on Steam, you should get the option to start downloading when it releases on the 11th at around 10 AM pacific time.

• I missed it too. I left the beach at 3 and I live in Florida xD

I Sure hope telltale release the footage from the live stream cause I missed it

• Im confused too. I'll be playing MCSM Season 2 on an iOS. So when it comes out, do you just go on the app store and look up "Minecraft:Story Mode Season 2?????

JulianDL posted: »

so when will we be able to download if pre ordered the game - I mean no pre download, and then activate on release?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yes you do.

Im confused too. I'll be playing MCSM Season 2 on an iOS. So when it comes out, do you just go on the app store and look up "Minecraft:Story Mode Season 2?????

• OK,Thanks!

Yes you do.

• Wait,(I haventplayed ANF and I had cloud save on TWD) so like, when you get to the Main Menu of MCSM season 2 you can go to the "Choices" button and just click the choices and choose some of the choices??? This is a stupid question and I know it

So I was on YouTube and I noticed captainsparkelz had a Let’s play of story mode 2 up so I clicked on it and there is a story generator simi

• Just watched the episode, it was awesome!

• edited July 2017

[removed]

This discussion has been closed.