MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• Very sorry...

MegaXD posted: »

Yes, she sounds a lot different, I didn't liked it

• Same.also every tile I ho on YT there is the videos about MC season 2 gameplay and I'm tryin not to look at the thumbnail xD

vickytonner posted: »

i wonder what world ending disater will be next for jesse after deafting the admin

• Must not watch spoilers must not watch spoilers must not watch spoilers sees his youtbe page filled with Minecraft story mode season 2 spoilers AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Ikr it's so hard I just wanted to watch one of Joey Graceffas videos and I just see Stacys gameplay Dans gameplay and Big B's gameplay I am so stressed about waiting for it tomorrow

collboy600 posted: »

Must not watch spoilers must not watch spoilers must not watch spoilers sees his youtbe page filled with Minecraft story mode season 2 spoilers AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• It's about time I just got back from GameStop and gots a steam card and got the 10 percent off off the game preorder deal woooo

• What time the game will exactly release on steam?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They normally release at around 10 AM pacific time.

What time the game will exactly release on steam?

• But isn't it supposed to release at 12am Pacific (8AM BST)? That's ruined mine and my friends plans...

OzzyUK posted: »

• Does anyone know what time it goes on the App Store for iOS in Florida??

• Probably at 8:00 or 9:00. or maybe earlier.

What time does the game will release exactly on europe?

• is it out yet? steam is not updating. ugh :(

OzzyUK posted: »

• Does anyone know the exact time the game will release in Florida??

• Question: if I pre-order on ps4 is it available to play at midnight?

• Florida is around three hours ahead of California (where Telltale is based). The Telltale store doesn't really have a specific set launch time, but other store fronts might typically update around a certain time. For example, Steam updates around like 10 am PT, which would be 1 PM for people in Florida if I am not mistaken.

• edited July 2017

What time do these things usually come out? Also, what time zone are the times on this website in? Just tell me what time for the website timezone. I can never remember timezones.

• edited July 2017

Thread: Will S2 E1 be a 12 AM release?

I know Telltale doesn't do this usually, but people already have the game. I'm mainly talking about the Telltale version.

• It's a possibility as it has happened in the past a few times, but I would not count on it.

Thread: Will S2 E1 be a 12 AM release? I know Telltale doesn't do this usually, but people already have the game. I'm mainly talking about the Telltale version.

• Aha then they tweeted it would be here at Midnight! :D

It's a possibility as it has happened in the past a few times, but I would not count on it.

• All aboard the hype train!

Aha then they tweeted it would be here at Midnight!

• Good thing I was wrong, huh? :p

Aha then they tweeted it would be here at Midnight!

• Yeah! I already preordered it so I'm very excited!

Good thing I was wrong, huh?

• Well most likely not until the afternoon as apple dies not update thier store until 2 pm but don’t quote me in that because I’m not exactly sure.

Does anyone know the exact time the game will release in Florida??

• I’m actually hyped for this and hopefully telltale takes these new gameplay features and puts them in their other games.

• Can we pre-download the game on Steam yet or nah? I purchased it on the Telltale website and I'm kinda confused on how it's going to import to Steam. It says I still need to buy it there. Help pls

• Telltale Store and Steam save files are usually located in the same place, so if you bought Season 1 from Steam and Season 2 from Telltale's store, you might actually be fine. If not, they have a story generator you can use to briefly recreate your save file through answering questions. :)

As for pre-loading, Telltale does not often enable pre-loading on Steam for episode releases. So, you will probably have to wait for the actual episode release. Steam tends to update around 10 am PT.

QueenMaddy posted: »

Can we pre-download the game on Steam yet or nah? I purchased it on the Telltale website and I'm kinda confused on how it's going to import to Steam. It says I still need to buy it there. Help pls

• edited July 2017

ITS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON THE TELLTALE STORE

• When's it gonna come out for mobile???

• Thanks! I found another problem though - I can't add the game to Steam at all. I have the Order ID and Product ID but neither are valid codes (Steam says I need the product KEY) and frankly I'm lost. What can I do?

Telltale Store and Steam save files are usually located in the same place, so if you bought Season 1 from Steam and Season 2 from Telltale's

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood some of your post. Your purchase only carries over into one store. Games bought from Telltale's store do not get loaded onto Steam and vice versa. However, I believe your save files can still be shared anyways if you are importing a Season 1 save into Season 2.

I say this because I own some Telltale games on both Steam and Telltale's store, and the save files were shared between both versions when I tried the different versions from each store. So, I assume this will extend to transferring your save from Season 1 (bought from Steam) to Season 2 (bought from the Telltale store).

If you want to import your Season 1 save file (from the Steam store) into Season 2 (your Telltale store version), you would not need to worry about whether Season 1 was bought from Steam or Telltale is what I am saying.

QueenMaddy posted: »

Thanks! I found another problem though - I can't add the game to Steam at all. I have the Order ID and Product ID but neither are valid codes (Steam says I need the product KEY) and frankly I'm lost. What can I do?

• Thanks! :)

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood some of your post. Your purchase only carries over into one store. Games bought from Telltale's store do not

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Not on Steam, only the Telltale store version is out now. The Steam version release at 10 AM Pacific time.

AngelicTea posted: »

But isn't it supposed to release at 12am Pacific (8AM BST)? That's ruined mine and my friends plans...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Not yet, the Steam version should release at around 10 AM Pacific time.

Mercyva posted: »

is it out yet? steam is not updating. ugh

• SPOILER ALERT idk maybe talking about the game kinda that's all

vickytonner posted: »

i wonder what world ending disater will be next for jesse after deafting the admin

• It's been a while since I visited this site. (More like nearly a year)
    Watched Dan's livestream this morning (It was Season 2, come on!), and I love how it looks. Can't wait to play it!

• How to get Season 2 on iOS a little early. (ONLY US TESTED)

Click the New Zealand link for the game on your iPhone.

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/minecraft-story-mode-season-two/id1235920003?mt=8

It will redirect you to your appstore, then you can buy and download the game early!

Hope this helps!

• Still waiting for Android version

When's it gonna come out for mobile???

• EPISODE 1 WAS SO AWESOME !!!!! THE BEST episode from all 9 avalaible ( S1 + S2 ) . .CYA in next thread for Episode 2 !

This discussion has been closed.