MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• Cool I hope telltale makes more of these themes with more if thier games even though I don’t buy the games on PS4. Because tbh I think these themes are amazing

AChicken posted: »

Interestingly enough, (to build on my comment from earlier) there's also a real-time clock aspect to the PS4 Theme! I don't know when it

• It sure beats the Guardians one in terms of detail, that's for sure.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Cool I hope telltale makes more of these themes with more if thier games even though I don’t buy the games on PS4. Because tbh I think these themes are amazing

• Not sure if this has been discussed before or not, but while watching the trailer (again), I noticed this in the final scene before Nerm walks in:

enter image description here

Look at where Jesse and Petra are standing, is that their Order temple or Ivor's lair, or none? It looks just like where you choose an amour in season one. Could this be where you get to choose a new one in season two? Maybe you get a chance to gear up before going to "Doom Sea". It also looks a lot like Soren's hideout, going by the glowstone lamps.

What do you think?

• edited July 2017

No idea. For now, I'm betting that it's their own temple but I think I may be wrong.

I am excited for possibly some new armour, however! I love me some customisation!

Edit: ooh. and I just noticed that Jack has a blind eye (his left one). Interesting...

Acheive250 posted: »

Not sure if this has been discussed before or not, but while watching the trailer (again), I noticed this in the final scene before Nerm wal

• Interesting find!
    But it looks like the place that they're in doesn't have a roof...
    (One again, something looks weird with Petra's face... It can't be just me that thinks that... can it?)

Not sure if this has been discussed before or not, but while watching the trailer (again), I noticed this in the final scene before Nerm wal

• You just noticed that?

No idea. For now, I'm betting that it's their own temple but I think I may be wrong. I am excited for possibly some new armour, however!

• Note I saw Lucas in the trailer

hey every on who wants Ivor check this https://telltale.com/news/2017/07/welcome-back-to-beacontown-/

• I honestly have no clue to where the lava house is

matteso586 posted: »

At 0:15. Looks like we'll optionally see Ivor's lava house after all.

• I noticed that too. Her face kinda looks a little more like Mayas. But remember they said that this was 6-7 years later. I think they changed it a bit to show that it was some years later.

Interesting find! But it looks like the place that they're in doesn't have a roof... (One again, something looks weird with Petra's face... It can't be just me that thinks that... can it?)

• "Olivia,Axel, And Lukas have traded their armor in for more common clothing"(something like that xD) aw. I'm gonna miss Axels "Fishbowl"

• edited July 2017

Or a better computer

It would be supported for longer time than the PS4 or the Xbox One

I'm think it's time to buying a PS4...

• Really? Where was he?

Note I saw Lucas in the trailer

• edited July 2017

If its not on PS3, I won't get my hopes up of it running on your very low spec laptop

Is this going to be out on the PS3? If it's on the xbox 360 then it would surely come out on the PS3 to, right? I really don't wanna resort to my very low specs laptop.

• It sometimes bugged for some people back in season one (episodes 3 and 4 to be more precise) and Jesse's eye color changes from green to a very gray green.

I think that happens when you choose your armor from Magnus or Ellegaard.

I think this sometimes happen because it glitches while changing to Jesse's new model.

That's so cool! Jesse looks dead-serious! XD What's up with his eye color though? It's meant to be green!

• Batman, TFTB and TWAU had great premiers though. I agree, but not really at the same time.

Looks... interesting enough. Given that it's just the premiere episode, I can understand why I'm not too hyped up about it, as it's just

• It's the New Order of The Stone temple, you first see it at the begining of episode 5, when you meet again with Lukas and all the order's treasures, including the wither storm's nether star

• You seriously don't remember what it's roof looks like?

I honestly have no clue to where the lava house is

• Yup.

You just noticed that?

• A lot more excited for this than I thought I would be honestly. The main story sounds more interesting than the initial season and so do the characters. The prospect of having a city to explore (even in segments) sounds good, especially if it actually is filled "to the brim with things to see".

• Contacred telltale yesterday, awaiting an answer.

I'd say it's kinda false marketing since they are promising something I probably wont get.

But I will hold of until I get an answer from Telltale or Playstation support.

Yep, I'm North America. Canada, to be precise. It says it comes with the theme on you end, but you never got it? That's weird. Maybe cont

• Is there a way to pre-order this game on the xbox 360? If so, does anyone know how to do it?

• Yea, I remember that happening. Lol I really liked the green eye color and I thought it would just stay Grey from now on through Episode 5-8 and I was really P'd off xD

It sometimes bugged for some people back in season one (episodes 3 and 4 to be more precise) and Jesse's eye color changes from green to a v

• I literally just said that lol

It's the New Order of The Stone temple, you first see it at the begining of episode 5, when you meet again with Lukas and all the order's treasures, including the wither storm's nether star

• I don't know.. I play it on iOS but I think that you would go to the store on The Xbox and look it up. Maybe it will be there and you can pre order it? I dunno. I will have to try on my Xbox one.

Is there a way to pre-order this game on the xbox 360? If so, does anyone know how to do it?

• Got an answer from Telltale. The answer was. 'Minecraft Sotry Mode Season 2 will release the week of the 11th July.'

I sent again a question to telltale, clarifying that I know perfectly well when the game comes, I just qant to know if I get the dynamic background when it is released as I was promised, or if I wont get it at all, which would be false marketing since that is promised in thw pre-order.

Yep, I'm North America. Canada, to be precise. It says it comes with the theme on you end, but you never got it? That's weird. Maybe cont

• What do you mean by "Dumbed Down"??

Looks a bit dumbed down from s1 if you ask me

• I think that could be a possibility. Also-"Doom Sea".xD

• I couldn't find it at all on the Xbox store. Same for the Microsoft store. Maybe it goes up on the release date?

I don't know.. I play it on iOS but I think that you would go to the store on The Xbox and look it up. Maybe it will be there and you can pre order it? I dunno. I will have to try on my Xbox one.

• Yeah, that is strange. Not good.

captainivy1 posted: »

Got an answer from Telltale. The answer was. 'Minecraft Sotry Mode Season 2 will release the week of the 11th July.' I sent again a quest

• Does anyone think that the beginning of the season and/or a bit of Ivor's dialogue will be affected by the final choice of A Journey's End?

• He was at the Begining where Jesse, Radar(aka the fan boy xD) Olivia, and Axel were leaving the treasure room. He was on the right side next to Radar.

Really? Where was he?

• When telltale puts up preorders for thier games they are pretty much always never on Xbox. I also would not expect preorders on a last gen console.

Is there a way to pre-order this game on the xbox 360? If so, does anyone know how to do it?

• I hope it’s not just me but when I saw Axel in the trailer his eyes are just so big and straight and he looks like a robot because he isn’t showing any facial expression.

• Oh. I don't think that you can get it pre order on Xbox then. I guess that you have ti get it the day it comes out

I couldn't find it at all on the Xbox store. Same for the Microsoft store. Maybe it goes up on the release date?

• XD I just scrolled down and saw that picture I'm dying of laughter

Creeper1846 posted: »

I hope it’s not just me but when I saw Axel in the trailer his eyes are just so big and straight and he looks like a robot because he isn’t showing any facial expression.

• He was right here I missed him the first time too

(Sorry for my crappy job on that arrow I didn’t really take my time in this pic)

Really? Where was he?

• Did anyone also notice on the choice you have to make it says “help Petra” but with Jack it says “save Jack” I guess Petra needed more help than saving but it’s interesting. Because most of us know what happens if we help Petra.

• He is the sidekick. Look at bigbstaz videos here ()

Do you reckon he'll be Jesse's sidekick?

• It's. OBVIOUSLY THERE TEMPLE. AHHH

This discussion has been closed.