MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• Eid mobarak

Well I am Muslim and we are in Ramadan so by the end of it last day June 24 we have a holiday called the Eid and usually my uncles give me 20 bucks each and usually each eid I get 60-80 bucks total and I can buy steam cards to preorder game

• One step closer to that release!!!

Linkyop posted: »

Season Pass Disc rated by PEGI!

• I came up with this:

Episode 1: Hero in Residence:
    Fighting the admin is tough, as Jesse and Petra are doing more things to help the people who live in their community. Someone claims to find a way to get Reuben back, so the person (Bailey) takes them back to the Portal Hallway and finds the admin, capable of destroying and killing off all of the people in Minecraft, usually, the admin is supposed to help, but this one is not, it is worse, and wants to destroy Jesse and the team because of the jealousy the admin has.

Episode 2: Old Timers:
    Jesse and Petra are getting away from the admin, trying so hard to avoid its commands within it, so Jesse seeks out to the Maps again and tracks old timers, like Soren. But one thing strikes them, the old builders, as they found the portal, Harper comes to betray them and the rest of the old builders want to destroy Jesse and Petra and the new gang. But, they press on, fighting their way with numerous adventures, to find the old ones, and to get on their way to destroy the admin.

Episode 3: Beyond the Lands
    Jesse and the gang, now going through so much make it to the farlands, seeing what can be behind it. So they explore, fight, find, and see more people, and look back at the old place where the command block book was, and see that something else is there, a structure block, again, and they don't know what it does until they use it, beyond the lands, to see something new, something different, and something very exciting, the owner.

Episode 4: So Commence
    The owner is there, the owner has no idea how they found him, but the owner understands they need help, that the admin is destroying and banning other people and is the reason for the mafias occurring. The owner comes with them, to confront the admin, but little do they know, that the admin is stronger than they think.

START OF A NEW ADVENTURE:

Episode 5: Back to the Basics
    The owner, is a very different type of person, but yet putting the crew along with Axel and Olivia in the scenes, of UHC, a fighting game, where no one can regenerate unless they use gapples or healing potions. And a whole bunch of new people are put into this UHC, and the owner wants to know who can win, so they can be the new admin.

DLC PACK:

Episode 6: To One comes Another
    Everyone is stressed, and hopeless, until one person comes in. Mydoeza (a youtuber) and BigBStatz and PopularMMOs come into the scene, helping Jesse and the crew to play UHC, and helping them out with many tactics. But it won't be long, because no one knows if they betray eachother.

Episode 7: The Border Closes
    The border is closing in, there is not much time, everyone is fighting, crying, hollering, because they all think it is their last time and if they die, they are wiped out by the owner. But Jesse and the gang keep going, finding more things about the game that they didn't even know. But it comes to a point where they don't even know what will happen.

Episode 8: Order to the Admins
    Since the Order won the UHC, the owner of the server rewards them a spot as Admins, and they do good for everyone. But one thing is left, the Old Builders, them as hackers, it will be hard to fight yet ban them from the whole minecraft world. But this battle will be fierce, but yet a one intense and different one.

• With octopus - like heads and cursed artifact (gauntlet), I get some weird Call of the Cthulhu vibes.

• Where? XD

DenikRG posted: »

NEWS 3!!! https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/879731213056921600

• Mmm, 3 news have failed :( Sorry...

Linkyop posted: »

Where? XD

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For some reason tweets don't always show up, here is a direct link to the tweet.

https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/879731213056921600

DenikRG posted: »

Mmm, 3 news have failed Sorry...

• will we get a trailer on tuesday or wensday

• Probably next Thursday or the Monday before the game releases.

vickytonner posted: »

will we get a trailer on tuesday or wensday

• I'm mad now I've been waiting for a trailer for 3 weeks please do me a favour and please realease it or tell me why you won't realease the trailer. Just had to get that out of my system. #PleaseRealeaseIt

• edited June 2017

Why are you so anxious for a trailer? Its just gonna spoil some scenes from the episode, its coming out in less than 2 weeks anyways.

I'm mad now I've been waiting for a trailer for 3 weeks please do me a favour and please realease it or tell me why you won't realease the trailer. Just had to get that out of my system. #PleaseRealeaseIt

• Sorry, out of luck, only the previous youtubers (DanTDM, LDShadowlady Dan and Lizzie are determinant on who you saved in episode 6 of season 1 , StampyCat, and StacyPlays. Sparkelz won't come back because he was killed in season 1 ep 6.) will come back.

telltale staff could you please add populatmmos and gamingwithjen as two of the main youtubers to minecarft storymode season 2 becasue they

• World Premiere of MCSM: S2 at RTXAustin on July 9, 2017, at 11am EST/8am PST

Not sure if it'll be livestreamed...

• According to this News post, it will be live-streamed.

If you can’t make it to RTX Austin, don’t worry: the Crowd Play will be streamed live on Rooster Teeth’s Twitch channel, and you’ll be able to purchase the game for yourself on PC starting at 12:01am Pacific Time on July 11 from Telltale’s online store. Episode one will also become available through Steam and on Xbox One, PS4, iOS, and Android later that same day.

World Premiere of MCSM: S2 at RTXAustin on July 9, 2017, at 11am EST/8am PST https://twitter.com/rtxevent/status/880871890142638080 Not sure if it'll be livestreamed...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Kind of surprised it'll be shown at a Rooster Teeth thing, I can't complain though, I like those guys.

World Premiere of MCSM: S2 at RTXAustin on July 9, 2017, at 11am EST/8am PST https://twitter.com/rtxevent/status/880871890142638080 Not sure if it'll be livestreamed...

• Not a fan of it being streamed. Maybe if it was night of like Tales, but 2 days before is a bit weird.

According to this News post, it will be live-streamed. If you can’t make it to RTX Austin, don’t worry: the Crowd Play will be streame

• Finally be able to watch it before july 11th cant wait

• edited June 2017

I’ll probably watch the intro only since they are showing the whole episode I rather avoid spoilers.

• Hey! Everyone can calm down about when we're getting a trailer for Episode 1 now!

• Finally people will stop complaining!

Hey! Everyone can calm down about when we're getting a trailer for Episode 1 now! https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/880938423766228992

• Your choices from season one will carry over, but newcomers will be able to jump in no problem.

But what if somebody didn't play Season 1 and they started playing Season 2??

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

but newcomers will be able to jump in no problem.

I assume that would mean it would randomize choices from the previous season.

Your choices from season one will carry over, but newcomers will be able to jump in no problem. But what if somebody didn't play Season 1 and they started playing Season 2??

• oh, okay, thanks for telling me.

dojo32161 posted: »

but newcomers will be able to jump in no problem. I assume that would mean it would randomize choices from the previous season.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2017

Meh, quite honestly I don't think it's a big deal. It's only Minecraft, which isn't a very story intensive franchise so spoilers aren't a big deal, and they've done longer stretches of time in between early Crowd Plays and Episode releases at this point.

Not a fan of it being streamed. Maybe if it was night of like Tales, but 2 days before is a bit weird.

• Yeah your right, but Minecraft does have some interesting twists, but compared to something else from Telltale Its not too bad.

Meh, quite honestly I don't think it's a big deal. It's only Minecraft, which isn't a very story intensive franchise so spoilers aren't a bi

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For people who are unsure about time zones and when to watch i have provided useful links for you to use.

Countdown to stream

Time zone list (this will show what exact time it will start in your time zone)

Link to RoosterTeeth Twitch stream

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I haven't watched their stuff in years but i do remember watching the original Halo Red vs Blue when they first came out.

dojo32161 posted: »

Kind of surprised it'll be shown at a Rooster Teeth thing, I can't complain though, I like those guys.

• I don't think I'll watch it tbh, you're basically spoiling the game and you don't really get to make any of the choices. I can wait 2 days after x3

• Im gonna watch the whole stream i dont care about spoliers i just want to see what happens so i get an idead of what to do when i play it myself

• Do you think it will be recorded?

According to this News post, it will be live-streamed. If you can’t make it to RTX Austin, don’t worry: the Crowd Play will be streame

• Telltale, Please bring back DanTDM in season 2. If not, that's okay.

• I dont want dan to return i want new youtubers

Telltale, Please bring back DanTDM in season 2. If not, that's okay.

• Stampy and Stacy are returning, there goes your wish.

I dont want dan to return i want new youtubers

• Wait, I was looking at Minecraft StoryMode Season 2's Consoles to play on and i noticed i didn't see Xbox 360 or Xbox One.... Is it just me or is it just a glitch?

• It's not confirmed if new youtubers will come to Season 2. It is confirmed that Stampy and Stacy will return though.

I dont want dan to return i want new youtubers

• No 360, but Xbox One is happening.

Wait, I was looking at Minecraft StoryMode Season 2's Consoles to play on and i noticed i didn't see Xbox 360 or Xbox One.... Is it just me or is it just a glitch?

This discussion has been closed.