MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• If they are going to kill that Llama...

• Also, I heard that telltale are gonna have a chat with IGN about Minecraft: Story Mode season 2 at E3, so if it's just like the walking dead, we might get a little trailer.

you're tottaly right lol

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Story Mode season 2 is confirmed to release July 11th, doing a quick Google search doesn't show any information for Minecon this year so it won't release after it as no dates for the convention exist.

Anyentertainers, just announced its imminent release. It is possible that in the access to Steam it will be after the Minecon

• Does anyone know what the requirements will be for IOS and will season 2 be in a separate app?

• Yeah I will be mad at them those monsters lol

If they are going to kill that Llama... ... .

• It will be all the episodes go on GameStop.com

Super1710 posted: »

Well, when you think about it, they probably would have had to port the game engine over and then port the actual game over which would take

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It will be a separate app and will likely have similar requirements to A New Frontier which i will list below but some things may change.

Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).

amoore12321 posted: »

Does anyone know what the requirements will be for IOS and will season 2 be in a separate app?

• I don't have high hopes for this season like I did with season 1 first of were is olvia axel ivor and so on and why did they have to put the worst youtubers in it that runnins it also wtf they replace reubun with a lama also the in the uk season 1 was rated 12 and season 2 is rated 7 so I think there trying to kid friendly on this season they also said you don't have to know the story now its going to be a new frontier all over again great I know I am judeing the game to early but my hopes are low for this season.

• Looks like there will be a world premiere of gameplay of Episode 1 tomorrow on YouTube Live at E3!

1 PM PT — 2 PM PT: Star Wars Battlefront, Typical Gamer, MatPat, Vikkstar, AngryJoe
    Our Live at E3 coverage kicks off with an in-depth look at Star Wars Battlefront II with EA’s Matt Webster, and the world premiere first look at gameplay of Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 from Telltale. Plus, the latest on FIFA 18 from EA, and we are joined by guests including TypicalGamer, MatPat the Game Theorist, Vikkstar, AngryJoeShow, Kyle Bosman and more as we lead up to the full reveal of Project Scorpio at the Xbox Press Conference.

Link for proof

• who's lukas lover? lol

• I'm just disappointed because Olivia, Axel and Ivor are not on the cover, aaaaaand bc of the youtubers

collboy600 posted: »

I don't have high hopes for this season like I did with season 1 first of were is olvia axel ivor and so on and why did they have to put the

• edited June 2017

I don't want spoilers so maybe I will not watch the gameplay

Looks like there will be a world premiere of gameplay of Episode 1 tomorrow on YouTube Live at E3! 1 PM PT — 2 PM PT: Star Wars Battle

• Honestly i was hoping for a trailer :/

I remember watching gameplay for S1E1 (lol never thought i would say S1) before the release, and it ruined some of the surprises. Not gonna bother this time

Looks like there will be a world premiere of gameplay of Episode 1 tomorrow on YouTube Live at E3! 1 PM PT — 2 PM PT: Star Wars Battle

• Oh! I will watch the gameplay since spoilers about minecraft don’t bother me as much as another telltale game but I still am hyped to see this!

• idk lol guess we'll find out when the episode releases.

MegaXD posted: »

who's lukas lover? lol

• edited June 2017

5-10 mins like the demo we got to see before season 1 probably, likely some exploration and an action scene advertising crafting somehow. Its only the premiere, so I don't mind taking a peek.

• Season is confirmed to be swear free, which is to be expected considering the adventure pass was.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I didn't think season 1 having a word like "crappy" was that bad but i guess the rating boards and some parents get a bit sensitive about stuff like that.

Season is confirmed to be swear free, which is to be expected considering the adventure pass was.

• edited June 2017

I think it was more like the weird amount in episode 1, they used "hell" quite a bit actually, and the occasional "damn", but yeah it be pretty strange hearing a word like "crap" being cut.

OzzyUK posted: »

I didn't think season 1 having a word like "crappy" was that bad but i guess the rating boards and some parents get a bit sensitive about stuff like that.

• edited June 2017

Although they still swore in the very first episode. Soren also swore in ep 4 too.. But since every other besides those eps are swear free (although they still use the semi-semi-swear word crap in some) I don't expect swear words. And you just confirmed my statement by saying the season will be swear free.

• Crowd Play features seems interesting... I will watch the Gameplay, hopefully they give us some details about this feature

• They arent even swear words. People are so fucking sensitive

I think it was more like the weird amount in episode 1, they used "hell" quite a bit actually, and the occasional "damn", but yeah it be pretty strange hearing a word like "crap" being cut.

• I bought already MCSM season 2 on PSN but it says that i will be ready to download it on 7th JULY .. i thought that i will be able to download it on 11 July.. How is that possible ?

• Woah, that's like, a whole season just there! :O

• Good old soccer moms even though its a E10+ game and should be expected.

They arent even swear words. People are so fucking sensitive

• edited June 2017

I Actually thing that it's a pretty good move by telltale so fans don't have to wait long for the till release

• yeah soren did say damned command block but he meant the Shakespeare damned as in cursed

Tekano posted: »

Although they still swore in the very first episode. Soren also swore in ep 4 too.. But since every other besides those eps are swear free (

• yesssssssssssssss

• this (if in the actually session) could become a meme

• wooo that is cool

Stampy tweeted this showing his in game house. https://twitter.com/stampylongnose/status/873227163943788544

• edited June 2017

Official times for Story Modes showings today at E3 are
    1:15 PM (PST)
    4:40 PM (PST)

This should be the link
    Youtube Live at E3 Day 1

• Do you know if they alluded to showing the same gameplay both showings or separate gameplay each time?

Official times for Story Modes showings today at E3 are 1:15 PM (PST) 4:40 PM (PST) This should be the link Youtube Live at E3 Day 1

• He didn't say, but I'd assume we're getting the same clip both times.

Do you know if they alluded to showing the same gameplay both showings or separate gameplay each time?

• I really hope they clear up what happened with Soren, im super excited for this though!!!!

• Okay thanks.

amoore12321 posted: »

It will be all the episodes go on GameStop.com

• edited June 2017

Well if your curios almost everyone here knows about crowd play from telltales other games it’s where someone plays the game another person picks up a device like a phone and can help vote and make choices it helps for people with live streams because almost over 1,000 people can play at once

Crowd Play features seems interesting... I will watch the Gameplay, hopefully they give us some details about this feature

• Just got done watching the footage. Most people don’t want to be spoiled. So a question for the mods are we allowed to discuss the E3 footage here or should we create a separate thread so people can avoid minor spoilers.

• Looks like more of the same from season 1 with minor tweaks, which is alright. I liked hearing that they plan to go even further with the puzzles and exploration this time.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I created a thread for people to discuss potential E3 spoilers.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/115525/story-mode-season-2-e3-footage-discussion

Creeper1846 posted: »

Just got done watching the footage. Most people don’t want to be spoiled. So a question for the mods are we allowed to discuss the E3 footage here or should we create a separate thread so people can avoid minor spoilers.

This discussion has been closed.