MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• Wow did not think it would come so soon! I’m actually hyped!

• I hope they do that, also for the Xbox 360 users, but with the screenshots I saw a lot of things moving and a lot of detail in the background and stuff, also the lighting is better, so I think that would lagg in the Xbox 360 and PS3, if sometimes it dropped the framerate on season 1, imagine how it would lagg with al that stuff happening on season 2.

They could do a lighter version of the season for both consoles, but that´s sadly very unprobable. :(

I'm super hyped for the new season, and happen this... please telltale try to make a version for PS3... ;_;

• I don´t think so, the nose is different

Lukas is the guy with the beard.

• 11 July is a official release. Why too early?

Now that they announced we'll before E3 I guess they will have a trailer at E3 but I also think it's too early as release is on 11th July

• Waiting for PS4 pre-order. <3

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam pre-order page is up. http://store.steampowered.com/app/639170/Minecraft_Story_Mode__Season_Two/ Eidt: You can also pre-order the Telltale store version. https://telltale.com/series/minecraft-story-mode-season-2/

• Wait, what? xD

What? xd

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

December 31st is a placeholder date, the correct date will be added at some point.

Linkyop posted: »

Wait, what? xD

• Yep its not. The lead writer for the season officially confirmed the return of Lukas, but also said he isn't present in any of the current screenshots.

I don't think that is Lukas, but rather a new character if I had to guess.

• ...as did the Telltale News post as well. :p

Batteries posted: »

Lucas probably will show up. Minecraft.net confirmed that Scott Porter was a confirmed VA for the game.

• Well, hopefully he won't be just there at the beginning then disappear haha (i mean, he's not in the screenshots). Maybe we'll have to choose to go on adventures with either Petra or Lukas. I hope so anyway

...as did the Telltale News post as well.

• Don't worry. Guardians had the same problem for a while. It got fixed eventually.

Linkyop posted: »

Wait, what? xD

• Ah.. Once again, for Playstation pre-orders, there is a dynamic theme included.
    This might be a thing from now on for future Telltale series.

• **Your device isn't compatible with
    this version **

• ( • - •)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Seems Stacy herself got to show off a screenshot

• From the news post it seems the Llama will be pretty significant. But I noticed a wolf in one of the pictures I know we get to select what our Jesse looks like so I think we should select what our pet is as well.

• rocks back and forth waiting for confirmation of Axel's appearance

• I'm actually looking forward to this.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Seems like the wolf belongs to Stacy.

Creeper1846 posted: »

From the news post it seems the Llama will be pretty significant. But I noticed a wolf in one of the pictures I know we get to select what our Jesse looks like so I think we should select what our pet is as well.

• Is that a US exclusive? I know it was with Guardians, which was annoying.

AChicken posted: »

Ah.. Once again, for Playstation pre-orders, there is a dynamic theme included. This might be a thing from now on for future Telltale series.

• I want to know what happened to Sorren

SCHLIRi posted: »

I am so happy cause MCSM season 2 is back but .. Ivor / Olivia / Axel / Lukas ?

• edited June 2017

Is it going to be released on Mac?

• Yup, seems to be so, going off the News post.

Is it going to be released on Mac?

• I wonder what it looks like.

AChicken posted: »

Ah.. Once again, for Playstation pre-orders, there is a dynamic theme included. This might be a thing from now on for future Telltale series.

• Is that a.... is that a hamburger float I see in the background of the poster? 0.0

• It doesn't say, but I would assume so, considering the last one was.

Telltale might release more details on it later, hopefully. They really promoted that Guardians theme.

Is that a US exclusive? I know it was with Guardians, which was annoying.

• And a whale, I wonder if it´s made out of concrete or wool.

Just simple curiosity

Is that a.... is that a hamburger float I see in the background of the poster? 0.0

• OMG YES! I LOVE THIS SERIES! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

• I don't play much Minecraft anymore, but I'm gonna guess it's wool.

And a whale, I wonder if it´s made out of concrete or wool. Just simple curiosity

• If you are a fan of Walking Dead or other mature-rated titles and you are responding to this thread with passive aggressive jokes, use this other thread linked below to talk about what you think of the game. Just as you would not want Minecraft fans trolling and brigading the Walking Dead forums, we don't want Walking Dead fans brigading the Minecraft section.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/115131/minecraft-story-mode-season-2-is-real-fans-of-mature-rated-ttg-titles-can-give-opinions-here

• no. Lukas does not have a beard.

Is this Lukas? The one on the far right with the beard?

• The antagonist (I think) in the background of the thumbnail reminds me of PopularMMOS

• It seemed like with the adventure pass they wanted to move away from Axel and Olivia so I wouldn't be surprised if they'd been cut. Couldn't really stand either character anyway.

SCHLIRi posted: »

I would like to have everybody from the last season ... hope Axel / Olivia and Ivor will comeback Ivor is my favourite caracter :P

• Even after hearing this 10 hours ago from Bigbst4tz2, I still need to keep myself from screaming bloody murder from excitement!

• You think the other Youtubers are gonna show up? Besides Sparklez unfortunately. And I DO have my doubts about Dan since he's been busy with his tour in America. But, you never know!

dojo32161 posted: »

Seems Stacy herself got to show off a screenshot https://twitter.com/stacysays/status/872523548186869760

• And I just realized you're a moderator. I retract my former reply! PLEASE IGNORE!!! IT'LL MAKE ME SEEM LIKE AN IDIOT!!! WHICH I ALREADY FEEL LIKE!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dojo32161 posted: »

Seems Stacy herself got to show off a screenshot https://twitter.com/stacysays/status/872523548186869760

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

?

Mods are as informed about these things as much as regular users. I could see other Youtubers showing up, but I'm not really familiar with Youtubers in general.

And I just realized you're a moderator. I retract my former reply! PLEASE IGNORE!!! IT'LL MAKE ME SEEM LIKE AN IDIOT!!! WHICH I ALREADY FEEL LIKE!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• To elaborate on what HiroVoid said:

Moderators are only community volunteers chosen from regular users to help keep the forums in order.

Users that actually do work for Telltale will have "Telltale Staff" next to their name instead of "Moderator." :)

And I just realized you're a moderator. I retract my former reply! PLEASE IGNORE!!! IT'LL MAKE ME SEEM LIKE AN IDIOT!!! WHICH I ALREADY FEEL LIKE!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Still shocked this is happening tbh. Felt like the last season was wrapped up rather nicely, but I'm honestly kind of excited for more episodes.

This discussion has been closed.