MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• I have only one, very important question:

Will there be Minecraft rabbits this season? ;_;

• I thought that said rabbies for a 2nd. Unfortunately, it has not been confirmed, but I hope a pig with rabbies gets Jesse.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I have only one, very important question: Will there be Minecraft rabbits this season? ;_;

• I wonder if you'll be able to choose a new pet...

I'm excited to see that Llama!

• Oh sweet neptune I hope that they implement the Elytra in this season! Please Telltale! Fulfill our- er... My wish of using the Elytra in MCSM Season 2!

• edited June 2017

That TBA can mean new series or sequel....

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale are going to be at E3 and will talking to IGN about Story Mode season 2 on June 11th at 4:30 PM pacific time. (screenshot is in

• I don't like the way they made the title. It's like ANF all over again. The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series -- A New Frontier. It just sounds so weird. This one is slightly worse.

Minecraft Season 2: Story Mode -- The Telltale Series. The placement of each of those subtitles really throw me off.

• edited June 2017

Didn't even notice that, just seems like a stylistic choice for the banner

AChicken posted: »

I don't like the way they made the title. It's like ANF all over again. The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series -- A New Frontier. It just so

• I can tell... it looks kind of cool. But the placement of it... eugh. I'm not supposed to read from top to bottom like I have all my life. I'm supposed to read from top row to third row to second row to last row.
    Not a huge complaint, yeah, but it just catches me off guard.

Didn't even notice that, just seems like a stylistic choice for the banner

• Good afternoon, TellTale team.
    I've been playing Minecraft since its inception, I really like that concept, the story that you created in Story Mode. It's amazing!
    And I would like you to add at least as an extras such a character as Albert Wesker in his uniform S.T.A.R.S.
    The appearance of this character made me very happy.
    I'm looking forward to the release of the season 2 Story Mode.
    I wish you success! Thank you for giving my comment time

• edited June 2017

Well telltale said it will come on 11 July and why does the post say it's official and coming soon???

• Will the stream be available on youtube if I miss it?

Telltale are going to be at E3 and will talking to IGN about Story Mode season 2 on June 11th at 4:30 PM pacific time. (screenshot is in

• Challenge: Dont watch trailer. :D

• I’m pretty sure in episode 4 if S1 you get the choice to make an elytra to get into the witherstorm. Also in episode 5 there is a dialogue option where Jesse ask if someone has a “flying machine”.

Oh sweet neptune I hope that they implement the Elytra in this season! Please Telltale! Fulfill our- er... My wish of using the Elytra in MCSM Season 2!

• Delayed maybe? Or this is coincidental?

Well telltale said it will come on 11 July and why does the post say it's official and coming soon???

• edited June 2017

The blog mentions only a couple returning voice actors (Jesse, Petra, and the voice actor for Lucas) It also mentions that friendships have faded until Jesse got his hands stuck in the gauntlet. So I think Jesse and his friends are doing their own things like the old order of the stone did in season 1 but once the adventure starts just like in S1 Jesse might have to get the new order back together again.

• But only Petra is in the key art, where is Lukas ( I'm pretty sure he's gonna be in the adventure with Jesse and Petra ) but I really want Axel and Olivia, AND IVOR OF COURSE, pls guys don't be the " friendships that have faded "

Creeper1846 posted: »

The blog mentions only a couple returning voice actors (Jesse, Petra, and the voice actor for Lucas) It also mentions that friendships have

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Stampy tweeted this showing his in game house.

• It says flying machine and you build it with redstone. Besides, I don't think the elytra was in Minecraft during episode 4.

I’m pretty sure in episode 4 if S1 you get the choice to make an elytra to get into the witherstorm. Also in episode 5 there is a dialogue option where Jesse ask if someone has a “flying machine”.

• Aw! He looks so cute!

Stampy tweeted this showing his in game house. https://twitter.com/stampylongnose/status/873227163943788544

• I'm gonna do a reaction video on it on my Youtube channel before playing through the game itself! Well... I guess that's kinda obvious.

Challenge: Dont watch trailer.

• I want a house in mcsm

Stampy tweeted this showing his in game house. https://twitter.com/stampylongnose/status/873227163943788544

• Will telltale annouce what other youtuber camoes there will be in season 2 at E3 becuause they said in one of their posts

• Amazing Minecraft Story Mode is back so soon. I might return to the forums after episode 1 releases, I don't want to gather too much information, but I'm surprised it returned so soon. I wonder what the new season will bring?

• Also, what about a Nintendo Switch version? The first season was seen briefly during the system's presentation, so it must be coming. It would be nice to play this both at home and on the go.

• I guess only Stampy and Stacy. Telltale has a knack for unceremoniously killing off characters with determinant deaths.

You think the other Youtubers are gonna show up? Besides Sparklez unfortunately. And I DO have my doubts about Dan since he's been busy with his tour in America. But, you never know!

• edited June 2017

Yeah I heard somewhere that they were releasing season 1 on the switch this month but I forget the exact date. I wonder if season 2 will be on it but probably not on July 11th.

Edit: I just read on target that it would be on 7/18 kind of weird to release the first season for a console after the second one comes out on other consoles wonder why it takes so long just to port it.

Super1710 posted: »

Also, what about a Nintendo Switch version? The first season was seen briefly during the system's presentation, so it must be coming. It would be nice to play this both at home and on the go.

• edited July 2017

But doesn't E3 start on the 13th? Or is this like a separate thing with IGN?

• Yup, remember when the "Jetra/Lukesse" thing exploded when waiting for "A Journey's End?"?

Mikestar16 posted: »

Just like the old days, I guess

• Well, when you think about it, they probably would have had to port the game engine over and then port the actual game over which would take some time, and I'm not sure if season 2 will use the new engine (logically it will but on the off chance it doesn't) they may need to port that to the switch as well. Is just episode 1 releasing on 7/18 or will there be multiple episodes released at once?

Yeah I heard somewhere that they were releasing season 1 on the switch this month but I forget the exact date. I wonder if season 2 will be

• Yeah, I bet when there's just one Jetra/Lukesse moment, the shipping threads will go sky high lol

Yup, remember when the "Jetra/Lukesse" thing exploded when waiting for "A Journey's End?"?

• I wonder weather they will explain what dan/lizzie is doing lol

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think it's press only on some dates and then general public from the 13th.

AngelicTea posted: »

But doesn't E3 start on the 13th? Or is this like a separate thing with IGN?

• Why does no one ever answer my questions

• edited June 2017

I think there is a scene where Lukas punches the Llama, Petra punches Lukas for punching the Llama, Lukas' lover punches Petra for punching Lukas, Jesse punches a hole in the wall, then the Witherstorm come out of nowhere and wrestles Jesse, then Aiden comes out of the floor and slices Lukas' lover, then Jesse quickly knocks out the Witherstorm and punches Aiden onto the ground. After that everyone stared at each other for 5 hours straight then left and the story continues.

vickytonner posted: »

Why does no one ever answer my questions

• So will it be streamed? Sorry I'm only used to RTX panels XD

I think it's press only on some dates and then general public from the 13th.

• you're tottaly right lol

Mikestar16 posted: »

Yeah, I bet when there's just one Jetra/Lukesse moment, the shipping threads will go sky high lol

• Behold, the Hero in Residence synopsis.

Lol

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They normally do stream stuff like this, it will most likely be on Twitch

AngelicTea posted: »

So will it be streamed? Sorry I'm only used to RTX panels XD

• Anyentertainers, just announced its imminent release. It is possible that in the access to Steam it will be after the Minecon

• Hmmmmmmmm

Anyentertainers, just announced its imminent release. It is possible that in the access to Steam it will be after the Minecon

This discussion has been closed.