MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• Followed by Lukas with Petra because: ´´Newcomers will be able to jump in no problem´´

And Ivor dies in a minecart crash.

• enter image description here

I will miss him... :(

• edited June 2017

And don't forget Lukas too :(
    EDIT: We literally just talked to axel and Olivia for 1 episode now we are leaving then again lol

Season 2 episode 5: Jesse finds Ivor Lukas axel and Olivia kidnapped lol XD

SCHLIRi posted: »

I will miss him...

• Feels like Ivor and Lukas are replaced by that villager and that person and Reuben by that new mob.....

Rip Ivor Lukas for old players

• edited June 2017

Oh wow its getting stealth released! I'm feeling pretty mixed about the synopsis (not a Lukas in sight...) but I'm generally curious and will be purchasing the season pass.

• Lukas will be in MCSM season 2 , telltale confirmed it .

And don't forget Lukas too EDIT: We literally just talked to axel and Olivia for 1 episode now we are leaving then again lol Season 2 episode 5: Jesse finds Ivor Lukas axel and Olivia kidnapped lol XD

• edited June 2017

Eh, at least they didn't lead anyone on with a "surprise" E3 reveal of a new game.

I say let's just let people enjoy this. If you aren't into minecraft then we'll just have to wait for their next game I suppose.

• Lukas is the guy with the beard.

Oh wow its getting stealth released! I'm feeling pretty mixed about the synopsis (not a Lukas in sight...) but I'm generally curious and will be purchasing the season pass.

• That's very mature of you. Thanks for being chill.

Batteries posted: »

Eh, at least they didn't lead anyone on with a "surprise" E3 reveal of a new game. I say let's just let people enjoy this. If you aren't into minecraft then we'll just have to wait for their next game I suppose.

• Where?

SCHLIRi posted: »

Lukas will be in MCSM season 2 , telltale confirmed it .

• Oh my god! I LOVE YOU, TELLTALE!

• WooHoo! Can't Wait!

• This season will feature voice work from Patton Oswalt, Catherine Taber, Ashley Johnson, and Scott Porter, as well as cameos from Stampy Cat, stacyplays, and other personalities from the Minecraft community on YouTube.

Scott Porter = Lukas
    Patton Oswalt ( Jessie boy )
    Catherine Taber ( Jessie girl )
    Ashley Johnson ( Petra )

Linkyop posted: »

Where?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

In the news post it mentions Scott Porter who voices Lukas so it's likely that he will return.

This season will feature voice work from Patton Oswalt, Catherine Taber, Ashley Johnson, and Scott Porter, as well as cameos from Stampy Cat, stacyplays, and other personalities from the Minecraft community on YouTube.

Linkyop posted: »

Where?

• edited June 2017

We will miss ivor
    He was only character who made me. Laugh in dlc season 1

• No problem man. I'm guessing most people would agree with me, after they get over the initial disappointment of not getting a Tales or TWAU sequel. There's clearly a market for this and people are excited about it, so why should I deny people that by spreading toxicity because I personally don't want it or agree with it.

That's very mature of you. Thanks for being chill.

• I hope Ivor is in this, he was my favorite and the funniest. :(

• Now that they announced we'll before E3
    I guess they will have a trailer at E3 but I also think it's too early as release is on 11th July

• Whoho I'm happy to see all minecraft fans in thread after 8 months
    I'm also back here...... Telltale minecraft community back alive

• Will there be a system in place to carry over our S1 save files from one device to another, like there was for ANF? And any information as to when it will be available to pre-order?

• wait a second that screenshot... They re using the Old engine for this game :D.

OzzyUK posted: »

i will get one of the other mods to create the official waiting thread soon as i currently have the GOTG one. This season will als

• Well saves will be transferred by telltale account and cloud save I guess and pre order news will be out in coming week or at E3

Will there be a system in place to carry over our S1 save files from one device to another, like there was for ANF? And any information as to when it will be available to pre-order?

• edited June 2017

Well if we go to community mscm is still in 5th......
    Shouldn't it be below guardians of galaxy or above it?

• Ok new plot
    Ivor says adventure and get lost
    Ivor ends up in underwater temple to find that cursed treasure
    Jesse and crew somehow catches up to Ivor by end of season

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2017

Hi everyone!

Just as with Season 1, we are going to ask that comments here directly in the Minecraft forums be made by people with a genuine interest in the game - be it negative or positive comments. Voicing negative feeback is totally fine and cool, but please do so with the intent of starting genuine discussion.

If you are a fan of Telltale's more mature titles and want to make jokes/voice your opinions/etc, you can do so over in Telltale Talk, but please refrain from hurting the forum experience for Minecraft fans.

Just as you would not like Minecraft fans trolling the TWD section, we are going to ask that TWD fans be considerate and not make such posts directly here in the Minecraft section. Again, negative feedback here in the Minecraft section is fine as long as you are being genuine and not trolling.

• They are using the same art style, but that doesn't mean they are using the same engine.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

wait a second that screenshot... They re using the Old engine for this game .

• Lol people started those Jetra talks again...
    Hahha

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2017

If you are a fan of Walking Dead/other mature rated titles and want to voice your opinions more freely withtout trolling the Minecraft section, please do so over in Telltale Talk with the thread linked here:

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/115131/minecraft-story-mode-season-2-is-real-fans-of-mature-rated-ttg-titles-can-voice-feedback-here

Hi everyone! Just as with Season 1, we are going to ask that comments here directly in the Minecraft forums be made by people with a genu

• It took me way to long to figure this comment out, and I did I started laughing in real life really hard.

I can visualize it so perfectly.

And Ivor dies in a minecart crash.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2017

The Steam pre-order page is up.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/639170/Minecraft_Story_Mode__Season_Two/

Eidt: You can also pre-order the Telltale store version.

https://telltale.com/series/minecraft-story-mode-season-2/

• Thank you for that.

Hi everyone! Just as with Season 1, we are going to ask that comments here directly in the Minecraft forums be made by people with a genu

• Hm.. now it all make sense.

• Yaaay, I'm so excited! I hope Lukas will be there just as much as Petra though. They're both fan favorites (and the Jesskas vs Jetra threads will never stop to amuse me) and I love Lukas so much :') I know he'll return but I hope it's not just for two minutes lol.

I'm really happy anyway, I've missed the game and Jesse! Thank you Telltale for this unexpected and early release, even though some people aren't happy. I want a season 2 of TWAU as well but I love MCSM so much, so I don't care that much. Can't wait for the first episode!

• Thanks . Might pre-order on steam

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam pre-order page is up. http://store.steampowered.com/app/639170/Minecraft_Story_Mode__Season_Two/ Eidt: You can also pre-order the Telltale store version. https://telltale.com/series/minecraft-story-mode-season-2/

• Well, Lukas is on the cover, so I guess he's going to be important.

Yaaay, I'm so excited! I hope Lukas will be there just as much as Petra though. They're both fan favorites (and the Jesskas vs Jetra threads

• I don't think that is Lukas, but rather a new character if I had to guess.

Well, Lukas is on the cover, so I guess he's going to be important.

• If you guys have not already bought Season 1 or the Adventure Pass on PC/Mac, The Telltale Store is having a sale on Minecraft episodes until June 14th.

https://telltale.com/store/

• Please say taht olivia nad axel will be in seaon 2 i dont want i like where they werent in the portal adventuer a and if there ot i will not play season 2

• Lucas probably will show up. Minecraft.net confirmed that Scott Porter was a confirmed VA for the game.

Yaaay, I'm so excited! I hope Lukas will be there just as much as Petra though. They're both fan favorites (and the Jesskas vs Jetra threads

This discussion has been closed.