MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• yeeess soo happy about thissss!!! <3 Jessie & petra and my favorite.. I hope we can keep our choices regarding jesse and her personality that we forged..

dojo32161 posted: »

Screenshots

• I kind of disagree. EP8 was a nice episode, but it wasn't a exciting season wraping. It was just "Oh, we got out of this situation but there weren't that many risks anyway! Yayy..." There was no threat, so the ending kind of just... happened. Compare this to EP4, there was buildup to the ending, the threat presented in EP1 was stronger than ever, you had to go to situations you weren't expecting to be on, blah blah, and then you finally get out of the situation you were on, losing someone in the process. This all leads to a stronger ending, and a true story wrapping, EP8 had none of that (Or barely anything), so it was kind of underwhelming. Don't get me wrong, i still enjoyed the episode, i just don't think it wrapped the season correctly.

Still shocked this is happening tbh. Felt like the last season was wrapped up rather nicely, but I'm honestly kind of excited for more episodes.

• Mr. Blind Sniper sir, you made me feel even more like an idiot! LOL!!! And okay... so. He's NOT a part of the Telltale Staff? No? Oh... okay...

To elaborate on what HiroVoid said: Moderators are only community volunteers chosen from regular users to help keep the forums in order.

• That picture of a hamburger hot air balloon reminds me of a Krabby Patty from Spongebob because... whatever...

• I'm pretty sure, from what it sounds like, there may be more than Stampy Cat and Stacyplays

Some stuff from the Murder Mystery episode will probably come back considering Stampy and Stacy are returning.

• How do you edit your comments? You put edit in big letters. Please tell me how!

Yay! I seriously hope Oliva, Axel, Lukas and Ivor are back though. I love Petra and all but it would be sad not to have more of the old gang

• Yeah! Read this: This season will feature voice work from Patton Oswalt, Catherine Taber, Ashley Johnson, and Scott Porter, as well as cameos from Stampy Cat, stacyplays, and other personalities from the Minecraft community on YouTube.

Some stuff from the Murder Mystery episode will probably come back considering Stampy and Stacy are returning.

• Never mind.

Yay! I seriously hope Oliva, Axel, Lukas and Ivor are back though. I love Petra and all but it would be sad not to have more of the old gang

• That picture is kinda freaking me out!

• Feels to meike handburger hot air Ballon.... Lol :)

Is that a.... is that a hamburger float I see in the background of the poster? 0.0

• GUYZ anyone still remember soren books?????
    I really hope we will find answers to that

• I hope we d becuase veery episode i wnated to know ehere these books came from and how didi they get there

GUYZ anyone still remember soren books????? I really hope we will find answers to that

• Will we meet more old builders ihope we do

• Hmm! A villager?
    I can't wait to see them digging up trenches and filling them up with carrots! :D
    Unless... that was the wither sickness talking... :[

• Im soo happy btw i think that one of the screenshots is the new sky city

• I thought it looked like Sky City as well!
    That would be so cool if they went back and visited the worlds that they had previously been in and seen how they've changed in the time that's passed.

• Did anyone see the parrot on the screenshot with Stampy and Stacy?

• Link of Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 on Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.telltalegames.minecraft200

Register first then when the game already available,it will send notification

• It is on ps4

Linkyop posted: »

Waiting for PS4 pre-order.

• Unavailable in Poland.

Lealbryan3 posted: »

It is on ps4

• Is That Dr.trayuras DanTDM's Friend ohhhhhh can't wait!!!!!! please bring Dan to the series he is so awsome

OzzyUK posted: »

i will get one of the other mods to create the official waiting thread soon as i currently have the GOTG one. This season will als

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

So happy seeing so many people call that out. Our art director Mark Hamer and lead environment artist Julia Lichtblau have been kicking sooooooo much butt on environments this season.

Soooo much butt-kicking.

Yeah, it seems like they've uped the ante on the Minecraft world design. One thing I do really enjoy is how interesting everything is the background, and this looks like no exception.

• Nice new season MSM Season 2 new adventures, new enemies, new places and old/new friends. :)

• I'm not saying the episode 8 story was great or finale worthy, I'm just saying that it felt over once they were all back at the trophy room and reminiscing on their adventures

MimoDX2 posted: »

I kind of disagree. EP8 was a nice episode, but it wasn't a exciting season wraping. It was just "Oh, we got out of this situation but there

• Wonder if stampy will be determinant since he could die in s1 lol

• Yeah, can't disagree with that.

I'm not saying the episode 8 story was great or finale worthy, I'm just saying that it felt over once they were all back at the trophy room and reminiscing on their adventures

• No, have you seen? if Yes, send a screenshot please!

Did anyone see the parrot on the screenshot with Stampy and Stacy?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Did anyone see the parrot on the screenshot with Stampy and Stacy?

• Just said if they revel trailer at E3 then 1month there will be no more sneak peeks... So maybe they will release trailer in July first week

Linkyop posted: »

11 July is a official release. Why too early?

• I admit it... System requirements got higher now I can't get in playstore.... I have to pre order in steam... Btw playing in android is much better and simple

• Underwater bikini city lol

• Btw what was that new boss about???

Actually I think it was only Dan or Lizzie who could die in that episode.

Wonder if stampy will be determinant since he could die in s1 lol

• Yup and I guess that choice between Dan or lizzie made them not to do a double voice acting just because new comers won't know what happen in season 1...

Actually I think it was only Dan or Lizzie who could die in that episode.

• Yea all 4 episodes had sirens book and Ivor dialog when we kept atlas last was also wierd.... Lol

vickytonner posted: »

I hope we d becuase veery episode i wnated to know ehere these books came from and how didi they get there

• Can't wait to meet that llama

According to Stirpicus the gauntlet Jesse is wearing in the key art is made out of prismarine.

http://stirpicus.tumblr.com/post/161590296721/from-my-ig-story#notes

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2017

Telltale are going to be at E3 and will talking to IGN about Story Mode season 2 on June 11th at 4:30 PM pacific time.

(screenshot is in UK time)
    enter image description here

http://ign.com/events/e3

There will likely be a stream which will be posted closer to the time when a link becomes available, i have included useful links for time zones.

Countdown to E3 stream

E3 Steam in your time zone

• Just like the old days, I guess

Lol people started those Jetra talks again... Hahha

• I really hope Telltale has more to share at E3 other than story mode.

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale are going to be at E3 and will talking to IGN about Story Mode season 2 on June 11th at 4:30 PM pacific time. (screenshot is in

This discussion has been closed.