MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
edited July 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Please remember to NOT post any gameplay videos or spoilers in this thread, doing so may result in your account getting a timeout.

Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2

Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1 Save Imports

Read on Telltale Support about how to import your save file from Season 1 into Season 2!

Release Dates

• PC - July 11th - Releasing first on Telltale.com at midnight ET
  • Mac - "Coming Soon"
  • Xbox One - July 11th
  • Xbox 360 - July 14th
  • PS4 - July 11th
  • iOS - July 11th
  • Android - July 12th

News

July 10th:

July 6th:

July 5th:

June 30th:

June 11th:

June 7th:

June 2nd:

Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!

Discussion of spoilers from past episodes is okay, but please do not discuss story spoilers (or share videos) relevant to this particular episode inside its own Waiting Thread - Episode Waiting Threads are meant to be spoiler free discussions where people can follow news updates and see if an episode is out yet.

Remember that the first rule of the forum guidelines is respect. This includes not just forum users and moderators, but Telltale staff as well. Please don't insult or antagonize anyone, including Telltale staff, for what they post, either on these forums, on the Telltale blog, on the Telltale Facebook page, on Twitter, or elsewhere. The Telltale Terms of Use prohibits behavior that harasses or advocates harassment of another person. We want these forums to be fun to visit for everyone, staff and gamers alike. Thanks. :)

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

i will get one of the other mods to create the official waiting thread soon as i currently have the GOTG one.

enter image description here

This season will also feature cameos from @stampylongnose, @stacysays, and other personalities from the @Minecraft community on YouTube!

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/872453363673088000

• Thanks make it fast! :D

OzzyUK posted: »

i will get one of the other mods to create the official waiting thread soon as i currently have the GOTG one. This season will als

• kopogihe ,my god yeaasss

• sorry had a seizure, not sure telltale's fans would like it, but the kids probably would.

TheDerpGod posted: »

kopogihe ,my god yeaasss

• edited June 2017

Is this Lukas? The one on the far right with the beard?

• edited June 2017

• edited June 2017

We meet again, MCSM waiting thread...
    Hope you wont let me down

It'll be interesting to see the new engine of ttg doing pixel style graphics. Hope it wont have hardcore mobile and pc requirements

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2017

Screenshots

• It it feels like I haven't been here in years even though its only been 7 months! Well, I'm back and I can't wait for the new episode!

• Again, I am having super mixed and conflicted feelings about this. On one hand, I want Telltale to make GoT Season 2 and is very disappointed that they haven't released this yet. On the other hand, part of me want to play this game, because I genuinely like the world of Minecraft.

And the screenshots looks nice.

• edited June 2017

Just checked the Facebook page and was shocked to see such an early release :D

• Its worth waiting 1 month

• OMG they are rushing... But im hyped

• edited June 2017

Does decisions from s1 impact something in s2?

I'd assume they probably will.

DaveMLG posted: »

• edited June 2017

I hope they make question system like in twd s3, I do not have my saves anymore

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd assume they probably will.

• edited June 2017

sees wolf pup "Ohhhhh, It's a Ruben 2.0!"

• Your choices from season one will carry over, but newcomers will be able to jump in no problem.

No, Telltale! Make people buy the first season to understand this one! You get more money that way! ;)
    I don't want this exposition filled, vague allusions to previous events. If someone doesn't understand the story till now, they can just go and buy the first one...

• Yes.

• Yeah, it seems like they've uped the ante on the Minecraft world design. One thing I do really enjoy is how interesting everything is the background, and this looks like no exception.

Again, I am having super mixed and conflicted feelings about this. On one hand, I want Telltale to make GoT Season 2 and is very disappointe

• Check
    https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/story-mode-season-2-coming-soon
    There they are saying choices will be carried over
    I thing it will be carried over by our telltale account login Idk anthring more

I hope they make question system like in twd s3, I do not have my saves anymore

• edited June 2017

Yay! I seriously hope Oliva, Axel, Lukas and Ivor are back though. I love Petra and all but it would be sad not to have more of the old gang in the game, even if we have new heroes as well.

EDIT: I see Scott Porter is in so Lukas is confirmed at least.

• Do we get a new pet

• I am so happy cause MCSM season 2 is back but .. Ivor / Olivia / Axel / Lukas ? :(

• I am calling it now: that weird thing on the key art is a ghost of some hero/king/warrior/evil person/whatever, and Jesse frees him from his temple that is actually his mausoleum and stuff goes downhill from there.

• maybe the evil monster has captured olivia, axel , lukas and ivor an dthey have to go on a mission to save them

• And Ivor dies in a minecart crash.

I am calling it now: that weird thing on the key art is a ghost of some hero/king/warrior/evil person/whatever, and Jesse frees him from his temple that is actually his mausoleum and stuff goes downhill from there.

• Will don't have for PS3?! I'm gonna cry! ;-;

• edited June 2017

Scott Porter (Lukas) has been confirmed to be returning along with Patrick Oswalt (Male Jessie), Catherine Taber (Female Jessie) and Ashley Johnson (Petra) so that's a start. Hopefully the others will return too!

SCHLIRi posted: »

I am so happy cause MCSM season 2 is back but .. Ivor / Olivia / Axel / Lukas ?

• I dont want to get a new pet reuben was the main one and i hope we get a flashback of when jesse firts met reuben

• I would like to have everybody from the last season ... hope Axel / Olivia and Ivor will comeback :)
    Ivor is my favourite caracter :P

Scott Porter (Lukas) has been confirmed to be returning along with Patrick Oswalt (Male Jessie), Catherine Taber (Female Jessie) and Ashley Johnson (Petra) so that's a start. Hopefully the others will return too!

• edited June 2017

Most likely it will at the very very least affect The scenes with the Youtubers as 2 of them are Carley/Doug type Determinants.
    Also im thinking that the random Gladiator in episode 8 s choices and the Thing with that Emily Gladiator might also carry over.
    Thought i dont see it happening the determinant characters Magnus/Elegaard might appear.

• Me too, but I have been planning for a new and better computer than mine since months ago... so I´ll be tecniclly ok, still sad it isn´t coming to the PS3

Will don't have for PS3?! I'm gonna cry! ;-;

• Don't make me cry more... ;-;

vickytonner posted: »

I dont want to get a new pet reuben was the main one and i hope we get a flashback of when jesse firts met reuben

• ´´Newcomers will be able to jump in no problem´´
    Welcome to Minecraft Story mode A New frontier.

AChicken posted: »

Your choices from season one will carry over, but newcomers will be able to jump in no problem. No, Telltale! Make people buy the fi

• That would be nice

vickytonner posted: »

I dont want to get a new pet reuben was the main one and i hope we get a flashback of when jesse firts met reuben

• edited June 2017

I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT PET DIE!!
    :(

• I'm super hyped for the new season, and happen this... please telltale try to make a version for PS3... ;_;

Me too, but I have been planning for a new and better computer than mine since months ago... so I´ll be tecniclly ok, still sad it isn´t coming to the PS3

Some stuff from the Murder Mystery episode will probably come back considering Stampy and Stacy are returning.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

Most likely it will at the very very least affect The scenes with the Youtubers as 2 of them are Carley/Doug type Determinants. Also im thi

This discussion has been closed.