MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• Well I am Muslim and we are in Ramadan so by the end of it last day June 24 we have a holiday called the Eid and usually my uncles give me 20 bucks each
    and usually each eid I get 60-80 bucks total and I can buy steam cards to preorder game

Part One: okay. empty's pocket ooh, i have $25. im going to get a steam card so i can pre purchase the game. goes and buy's card redeems pr

• The screenshots make everything look futuristic how long was it from previous season

• In years I mean from s1 to s2

The screenshots make everything look futuristic how long was it from previous season

• lol

Well I am Muslim and we are in Ramadan so by the end of it last day June 24 we have a holiday called the Eid and usually my uncles give me 20 bucks each and usually each eid I get 60-80 bucks total and I can buy steam cards to preorder game

• Not even a single year.
    From EP8's release, to Season 2's release, about 10 months will have passed by. 2 months short of a full year. So, so quick.

In years I mean from s1 to s2

• I'm think it's time to buying a PS4...

I hope they do that, also for the Xbox 360 users, but with the screenshots I saw a lot of things moving and a lot of detail in the backgroun

• I think the person meant timeline-wise. How much time passed between the ending of season one's story and the start of season two's.

To answer their question, I think quite a few years have passed. I remember someone saying here that they said around 7 years, or something. Not sure if that's real, though.

AChicken posted: »

Not even a single year. From EP8's release, to Season 2's release, about 10 months will have passed by. 2 months short of a full year. So, so quick.

• thanks thats what I mean

Acheive250 posted: »

I think the person meant timeline-wise. How much time passed between the ending of season one's story and the start of season two's. To a

• Also What happened to Axel Olivia Lukas and Ivor?

• Yeah, it's 6-7. I saw quite a few ppl say that on YouTube, and the telltale court also said it.

thanks thats what I mean

• edited June 2017

Idk, their probably somewhere else away from Jesse and Petra.

Also What happened to Axel Olivia Lukas and Ivor?

• I kinda feel like on their journeys they died or just fell apart except Jesse/Jessie and Petra

Tekano posted: »

Idk, their probably somewhere else away from Jesse and Petra.

• Well Jesse and Petra just met after a while in the cave where Jesse beat up two zombies, so maybe they were all separated..

I kinda feel like on their journeys they died or just fell apart except Jesse/Jessie and Petra

• Wait now or in season 1 cuz I didn't watch e3 gameplay

Well Jesse and Petra just met after a while in the cave where Jesse beat up two zombies, so maybe they were all separated..

• Same

Wait now or in season 1 cuz I didn't watch e3 gameplay

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They are talking about season 1.

• The screenshots are very well made they made me like the game again when I just wasn't intereted first so he mus be a good eviorment artist in that case

stirpicus posted: »

So happy seeing so many people call that out. Our art director Mark Hamer and lead environment artist Julia Lichtblau have been kicking sooooooo much butt on environments this season. Soooo much butt-kicking.

• I think it is hard to use the new telltale engine on Minecraft but they have made some noticable improvments

UrbanRodrik posted: »

wait a second that screenshot... They re using the Old engine for this game .

• I mean in the clip they showed at the 2nd day of e3 when Female Jesse had an iron sword and an iron chestplate. Jesse killed the zombies and then Petra met Jesse there

• so I'm sooooo excited for season2; but do choices carry over? because if it wont I'm thinking of getting it in another system :)

• This link has the answer to your question just look on paragraph 2 or 3 and your answer will be there for you. If you find your answer I'm happy to help you. :) (https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/7/15753752/minecraft-story-mode-season-2-release-date)

Mercyva posted: »

so I'm sooooo excited for season2; but do choices carry over? because if it wont I'm thinking of getting it in another system

• I have a question to any telltale staff. I'm gonna go straight to it. breaths in breathes out when is MCSMS2 trailer coming out because even time I either look at this or your YouTube account there is no trailer and I so eagerly want the trailer because MCSMS2 looks epic but to see a little bit of sections would be pretty cool for MCSM fans considering the fact that MCSM fans like huge ones like me really want the trailer or the game to come out so please tell me when your releasing the trailer for MCSMS2 EPISODE 1: hero in residence. Because Ive been waiting for a week I know that's not a long time for you but for me it's a long time for me so please answer my question when are you releasing the Trailer? If you let me know. Then that would be considerate of you. :) And have a great day.

• yeah thanks, it said choices will carry over but its vague. like does the game use the same choice-transfer system than ANF used? I hope someone answers because I want to pre-order the game on console if that's the case

This link has the answer to your question just look on paragraph 2 or 3 and your answer will be there for you. If you find your answer I'm happy to help you. (https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/7/15753752/minecraft-story-mode-season-2-release-date)

• the order probaly broke up and they moved on to different things

I mean in the clip they showed at the 2nd day of e3 when Female Jesse had an iron sword and an iron chestplate. Jesse killed the zombies and then Petra met Jesse there

• Probably the week before release. That's when they tend to release the trailers

I have a question to any telltale staff. I'm gonna go straight to it. breaths in breathes out when is MCSMS2 trailer coming out because even

• I am not Telltale Staff - just a community volunteer Moderator speaking as a fan - but Telltale usually releases trailers around a week or two before release. It's a little different for the first episode of a Season as we sometimes get trailers a bit earlier, but the safest time to expect to get a trailer is a week or two before release.

So, maybe around the end of this month or the first week of July.

I have a question to any telltale staff. I'm gonna go straight to it. breaths in breathes out when is MCSMS2 trailer coming out because even

• Blind Sniper thanks for telling me now I know that for next time :)

I am not Telltale Staff - just a community volunteer Moderator speaking as a fan - but Telltale usually releases trailers around a week or t

• I hope they have the answer thing like. WHO DID YOU SAVE IN SPLEEF IN EPISODE 8 then there will be two choices like save ivor or save Petra. Then more questions before that but that is what I'm hoping. :)

Mercyva posted: »

yeah thanks, it said choices will carry over but its vague. like does the game use the same choice-transfer system than ANF used? I hope someone answers because I want to pre-order the game on console if that's the case

• No news yet? And why is this thread so quiet

• just 3 more weeks :D

• I just saw this thread and I think it's so true, add a "Awesome Minecraft Parodies" cameo or else.

• Because it's minecraft.

No news yet? And why is this thread so quiet

• edited June 2017

Thanks for getting my thread out telltale staff need to see it XD . Our dream must come true!

TheDerpGod posted: »

I just saw this thread and I think it's so true, add a "Awesome Minecraft Parodies" cameo or else.

• When you won't be able to play because you'll be out of the country for a month

• So hyped man!

But seriously though, can't wait for this series!

• I Saved Petra

I hope they have the answer thing like. WHO DID YOU SAVE IN SPLEEF IN EPISODE 8 then there will be two choices like save ivor or save Petra. Then more questions before that but that is what I'm hoping.

• edited June 2017

I didn’t want to make a whole separate thread for this so I’ll post it here. For some reason I just booted up my Xbox one and season 1 of story mode just had an update I would say it was like season 2 if TWD allowing you to transfer saves but season 1 already has a cloud saving feature.

• telltale staff could you please add populatmmos and gamingwithjen as two of the main youtubers to minecarft storymode season 2 becasue they are very funny and they would make a huge impact in season 2 and could you also do small apperances for bigst, little kelly and thinknoodles

• Season Pass Disc rated by PEGI!

This discussion has been closed.