MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• IM A SPOILER FAN OKAY and MCSM Fan but anyway ILIKETRAILERS

• there will be new youtubers well cameos at least
    and other personalities from the Minecraft community on YouTube

• Maybe use the same feature from The Walking Dead: The New Frontier, when we start playing.

Your choices from season one will carry over, but newcomers will be able to jump in no problem. But what if somebody didn't play Season 1 and they started playing Season 2??

• Oh, Well thanks for telling me :P

No 360, but Xbox One is happening.

• YES SCOTT PORTER

I love him so much, one of my favourite VAs for sure. And Lukas is such a cinnamon roll, too!

DenikRG posted: »

NEWS 2!!!! https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/879883610169294848

• Are you really obsessed with the idea of adding youtubers? Chill. We don't need more idiots in the game (unless they are really good at acting, then yes please).

So it's confirmed that we'll have other youtubers in Story Mode ooooor not?

vickytonner posted: »

there will be new youtubers well cameos at least and other personalities from the Minecraft community on YouTube

• will we see old emenermies again because it said o the minecraft net

• @Lazy_DC I agree with you. They are asking for "too much youtuber's" like "Pat and Jen (PopularMMOS) and BigBSt4tz. TOO MUCH

Lazy_DC posted: »

Are you really obsessed with the idea of adding youtubers? Chill. We don't need more idiots in the game (unless they are really good at acting, then yes please). So it's confirmed that we'll have other youtubers in Story Mode ooooor not?

• I honestly thought the YTubers in Ep 6 did a good job in their roles.

Though, i do agree that they shouldn't just shoehorn them in each Episode as they please, without thinking much about it

Are you really obsessed with the idea of adding youtubers? Chill. We don't need more idiots in the game (unless they are really good at acting, then yes please). So it's confirmed that we'll have other youtubers in Story Mode ooooor not?

• Where is the trailer

• edited July 2017

Maybe tomorrow bro or girl. :) or Friday

MegaXD posted: »

Where is the trailer

• That's from telltale sayings like **and other personalities from the Minecraft community on YouTube ** is telltale saying :)

• I'd expect it probably tomorrow or Thursday.

MegaXD posted: »

Where is the trailer

• Wait,

I don't see XBox One in the "PRE ORDER" is it just a xbox thing or is it just...Delayed?

• BRO IM IN AUSTRALIA IM ONE DAY AHEAD >:( SO yeah. It's Thursday or Friday that I think it will be out sorry for shouting.

I'd expect it probably tomorrow or Thursday.

• edited July 2017

what, you're right.
    I can't see it too.
    I wanted to preorder it tomorow...
    They don't want to preorder on xbox one it or they just forgot?

Wait, I don't see XBox One in the "PRE ORDER" is it just a xbox thing or is it just...Delayed?

• It said XBox One will have minecraft story mode season 2 but i just don't see it.

ali1382 posted: »

what, you're right. I can't see it too. I wanted to preorder it tomorow... They don't want to preorder on xbox one it or they just forgot?

• Can anyone remember what time Telltale usually posts their trailers?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

8 AM PDT is the usual time.

AngelicTea posted: »

Can anyone remember what time Telltale usually posts their trailers?

• Whenever telltale has a game up for preorder they usually don’t put it in Xbox so you will have to wait till launch day to buy it.

It said XBox One will have minecraft story mode season 2 but i just don't see it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2017

Guess Blind beat me to it.

• edited July 2017

Did anyone noticed at the end of the trailer it said it will be avilbaled for the 360 this must be a glitch it said no ps3 even tho I played season 1 on xbox 360 I preoder season 2 on ps4 grr now I have to start with a new story.

• It looks fun. Looking forward to playing it next week. The "rival" seems like a fun character and those block puppies are insanely cute. There better be a choice to chop off your block hand to get one of those sweet puppers.

• edited July 2017

Woah there's a box too though. That's uh interesting. I guess 360's tech is a bit more manageable than PS3. I don't expect it to run well at all though.

collboy600 posted: »

Did anyone noticed at the end of the trailer it said it will be avilbaled for the 360 this must be a glitch it said no ps3 even tho I played season 1 on xbox 360 I preoder season 2 on ps4 grr now I have to start with a new story.

• I wonder why Petra isn't with Jesse, Olivia, Axel, and Lukas at the beginning of the trailer.

• maybe she moved to champion city

matteso586 posted: »

I wonder why Petra isn't with Jesse, Olivia, Axel, and Lukas at the beginning of the trailer.

• Yea the way batman ran on last gen I don't think this will do well.

Woah there's a box too though. That's uh interesting. I guess 360's tech is a bit more manageable than PS3. I don't expect it to run well at all though.

• Because of the thing about Beacon Town vs. Champion City, why do I get a bad feeling that Jesse and Petra are going to be set against each other?

And Stella looks and/or sounds familiar.

• Now for the one question... Where is my boy Ivor. I will need my boy Ivor... Otherwise, the first good telltale trailer for a while. The Guardians trailers are insanely bad. But this... actually got me kind of hyped. GG Telltale.

• No Ivor= worst telltale game

• It will be available as season pass disc in September I am pretty sure that's what it meant

collboy600 posted: »

• Ikr

matteso586 posted: »

Because of the thing about Beacon Town vs. Champion City, why do I get a bad feeling that Jesse and Petra are going to be set against each other? And Stella looks and/or sounds familiar.

• edited July 2017

Episode 1 based on playtesting is around 2 hours long according to Eric Stirpe on tumblr.

enter image description here

• AXEL AND OLIVIA WOW THEY CHANGED A LOT
    WHERE IS IVOR
    LUKAS IS ALIVE YAY
    I THINK PETRA MOVED TO CHAMPION CITY AND LEFT THE ORDER

JETRA

• In case anyone missed it or just didn’t watch Dan’s video he left this link as an exclusive clip.

• Wow

Episode 1 based on playtesting is around 2 hours long according to Eric Stirpe on tumblr.

• NOPE. WAITING FOR PROPER TRAILER...

Okay, that's a plus one.

I am still undecided whatever or not I want to buy this.

This discussion has been closed.