MCSM S2 Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Out July 11th, Now on Android (July 12th) and Xbox 360 (July 14th)

Comments

• edited July 2017

I finished the episode and thought it was REALLY good. Cant wait for the 2nd one! Lol where's the waiting thread for episode 2 xD

• Hold up, I have an xbox 360, and you said its coming out starting today. I look on the official MCSM on "all series" and there is no xbox 360....

• There is no download for 360 yet, which sucks.

GumWiz posted: »

Hold up, I have an xbox 360, and you said its coming out starting today. I look on the official MCSM on "all series" and there is no xbox 360....

• i was doing that, had to REFUND IT CUZ IT WOULDNT START I TRIED EVERYTHING LOL

Lol, it's just close and reopen

• Any word yet on the Android version?

• It typically gets delayed by a few days. I am not Telltale staff - I am just a volunteer community moderator who only knows as much as you guys all do, but I would bet a Thursday release could be probable going off of past Android episode releases.

mikesanto posted: »

Any word yet on the Android version?

• Seriously? Again with the android-delay shit, telltale?

• Looks like the Mac version is also delayed.

• Why i'm not surprise

It typically gets delayed by a few days. I am not Telltale staff - I am just a volunteer community moderator who only knows as much as you guys all do, but I would bet a Thursday release could be probable going off of past Android episode releases.

• xBox 360 too

QueenMaddy posted: »

Looks like the Mac version is also delayed.

• Haven't played episode 1 just yet.. STAY AWAY SPOILERS

• Almost July 12, and still says "Coming Soon" on Play Store.

• It's telltale

Almost July 12, and still says "Coming Soon" on Play Store.

• And we all know the relationship between the three things is complicated
    1. Telltale
    2. Android
    3. New stuff release

It's telltale

• Is anyone else having the problem with Steam where it won't even launch and it says "Missing executable?" I've been trying all sorts of stuff, but it hasn't helped any. If anyone's found a fix, please tell me... I don't really have the spoons to email Telltale about this, and I always get super nervous about help stuff anyway. Are they good at responding to emails? I don't think I should be flooding them with even more messages. Then again, considering how many downloads their games get right off the bat, you'd expect them to have the bugs better patched beforehand.

• Play store says my device ain't compatible!!!

• STILL
    NOT
    ON
    ANDROID

• What phone are you using? Is it already available to download ?

Sansh123 posted: »

Play store says my device ain't compatible!!!

• FFS! How long they want us to wait

AdamRoberts posted: »

STILL NOT ON ANDROID

• Welp, telltale lied when they said the Google Play, xBox 360, and Mac versions were going to be released on 7/11.

• Idk but this happened when Batman and GOTG came out ,they were not compatible.. If u want I can link an image

What phone are you using? Is it already available to download ?

• edited July 2017

See this!

Idk but this happened when Batman and GOTG came out ,they were not compatible.. If u want I can link an image

• edited July 2017

Notice that they all say "Starting July 11th." It's worded in such a way that any day after July 11th is still "valid" since Telltale hasn't officially named a release date.

So technically they haven't lied and basically they're saying: "It's out when it's out."

Boom34z posted: »

Welp, telltale lied when they said the Google Play, xBox 360, and Mac versions were going to be released on 7/11.

• For newer Telltale titles (starting in the later half of last year with Batman: The Telltale Series onward), Telltale is using an updated engine with higher technical requirements.

Even though Minecraft: Story Mode is not a game that uses the same higher end graphics as something like Batman, it does still use the same engine as the other titles that do benefit from the higher end graphics.

Play store says my device ain't compatible!!!

• But it has not started July 11th, no one has it July 11th on those platforms

ceelo9 posted: »

Notice that they all say "Starting July 11th." It's worded in such a way that any day after July 11th is still "valid" since Telltale hasn't

• Android out! Yes!

• I hate to be complaining but still no Mac download available. So bummed.

• edited July 2017

Why are People still waiting for S2 E1 even though it's already out on most platforms?

• Because the only platforms they can use aren't out lmao

Tekano posted: »

Why are People still waiting for S2 E1 even though it's already out on most platforms?

• edited July 2017

Every time I try to install Minecraft story mode Season 2 on my Android it just says "installation is unsuccessful".

I'm so frustrated!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2017

PC (both Steam and the Telltale store), PS4, Xbox One and iOS all launched on the 11th.

Ceelo9 is correct in that Telltale announced they would release "starting July 11th" which means it can release any time from that date onward.

Boom34z posted: »

But it has not started July 11th, no one has it July 11th on those platforms

• Why are Xbox 360 and Mac now listed as coming soon,this is getting ridiculous

• maybe not pass the minimum system requirment?

• do have enough storage ??

Every time I try to install Minecraft story mode Season 2 on my Android it just says "installation is unsuccessful". I'm so frustrated!!!

• I cannot download it to my Samsung Galaxy S7 (Exynos). Google Play says it is incompatible. But I played many other Telltale games on it without a problem (Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead Michonne, Batman, Walking Dead 3, and Guardians of the Galaxy). Are they going to update the store to allow it?

• Hello guys
    I just played a liitle bit on my s7 edge and i can say im not happy.The game is way more interactive than the previous one but is extremely laggy even on a powerfull phone.And the graphics are a liitle bit blurry

• Yes

do have enough storage ??

• Try to restart your device, maybe network problem, make sure to use wifi

Yes

• Yeah laggy also on OnePlus 3T

Hello guys I just played a liitle bit on my s7 edge and i can say im not happy.The game is way more interactive than the previous one but is extremely laggy even on a powerfull phone.And the graphics are a liitle bit blurry

• But it said the 360 and Mac versions would start on the 11th, which it did not, and it has been 2 days later.

OzzyUK posted: »

PC (both Steam and the Telltale store), PS4, Xbox One and iOS all launched on the 11th. Ceelo9 is correct in that Telltale announced they would release "starting July 11th" which means it can release any time from that date onward.

This discussion has been closed.