Top 5 Favourite Games?

What are your Top 5 Favourite Games of all time? I am very interested to see what games interest you all

Tagged:

Comments

1. Elder scrolls series (counting it as one game)
    2. GTA San Andreas
    3. Call of duty modern warfare 2
    4. The sims 2
    5. Fallout 4
      (no particular order)
  • (In no particular order)

• Borderlands 2

• TWD S1

• Batman: Arkham City

• The Last of Us

• Kingdom Hearts 2

• Wow those are some awesome games!

Melton23 posted: »

* Elder scrolls series (counting it as one game) * GTA San Andreas * Call of duty modern warfare 2 * The sims 2 * Fallout 4 (no particular order)

• Great taste in games

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

(In no particular order) * Borderlands 2 * TWD S1 * Batman: Arkham City * The Last of Us * Kingdom Hearts 2

• I have good tastes :3

Wow those are some awesome games!

• You certainly do! Would you like to explain what you like about these games? I am very interested to hear about that!

I have good tastes

• edited August 2017

Thank you! I'm very diverse when it comes to video games! I never stick to just one genre of games.

Great taste in games

1. SSX 3
    2. Tony Hawk's Underground 2
    3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    4. Grand Theft Auto IV
    5. Hitman: Blood Money
  • I like fallout 4 because I like being able to mod my own weapons and build my own bases while defending them from attacks as well as helping people while I'm adventuring. Most of the time I get my kicks by quick saving and my friend and I have competitions on who can make the most messed up art out of dead bodies, of course he would always win cos he made a nazi swatztika out of an elderly couple.

The sims 2 was one of the first games I played on the PlayStation 2 as a kid and I then went on to play it on the pc because I liked to be able to make characters exactly like me or exactly the opposite and see how things would go, I'd also often torture my sims as well cos I have that sick humour :3 I'm talking about killing them, making them sick over and over so they keep throwing up, and maybe them marry and divorce.

COD MW2 was the first ever call of duty I played and the story was just soooo good, I couldn't stop replaying it. And the museum when u beat the game? I loved it, back then I was scared of the zombies, I'm not anymore tho, so I preferred chilling in the museum killing all of my fav characters or just viewing them.

GTA San Andreas was my first ever GTA game and ooommggg it blew me away. I used to mess around with the cheat codes and I'd fly to the top of buildings using a jet pack and drive off it with a quad, and I would also use flying car cheats and see if there were any other islands out there, apparently not though :p

And the elderscrolls series is my favourite game series yet, I actually get to play around in a world where I can use magic, as well as playing as a stealthy anti-hero, who wants to help people but is always out for theirselves (aside from morrowind and oblivion where I played as a full hero... sort of) and skyrim and eso onwards I'm playing the anti-hero.

So there's all of my reasonings as to why I like these games :p

You certainly do! Would you like to explain what you like about these games? I am very interested to hear about that!

• Nice! I also enjoy many different types of game genres. You have a good selection of game genres!

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Thank you! I'm very diverse when it comes to video games! I never stick to just one genre of games.

• Thanks for taking the time to write all of that! I can understand why you love these games a lot! Fallout is an extremely fun game and that swastika part you mentioned...

I like fallout 4 because I like being able to mod my own weapons and build my own bases while defending them from attacks as well as helping

• I played ssx 1 and I loved it, I also love pretty much every game in the elder scrolls series and I've only played GTA San Andreas, liberty city stories and GTA 5

Findagon posted: »

* SSX 3 * Tony Hawk's Underground 2 * The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim * Grand Theft Auto IV * Hitman: Blood Money

• I hope you can see all of my comment. I mentioned each of the games that you love but it doesn't show me my whole comment

Thanks for taking the time to write all of that! I can understand why you love these games a lot! Fallout is an extremely fun game and that swastika part you mentioned...

• Awesome!! Grand Theft Auto IV and Skyrim and Tony Hawks Underground games! Great picks!

Findagon posted: »

* SSX 3 * Tony Hawk's Underground 2 * The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim * Grand Theft Auto IV * Hitman: Blood Money

• I can't see it either

I hope you can see all of my comment. I mentioned each of the games that you love but it doesn't show me my whole comment

• Long story short.... I have played them games and I strongly agree with you they are amazing games!

Thanks for taking the time to write all of that! I can understand why you love these games a lot! Fallout is an extremely fun game and that swastika part you mentioned...

1. Sims (alllllll of them)
    2. Life Is strange
    3. Rayman
    4. Injustice
    5. TWDG
  • Great choices!

* Sims (alllllll of them) * Life Is strange * Rayman * Injustice * TWDG

Great choices!

• 1. VA-11 Hall-A
    2. Danganronpa
    3. The Wolf Among Us
    4. Stardew Valley
    5. The Sims 2 and 3

• Nice! Good choice! I have another question for you.... Could you explain to me the good parts of The Wolf Among Us without any spoilers? I haven't played it yet but I really want to!

1. VA-11 Hall-A 2. Danganronpa 3. The Wolf Among Us 4. Stardew Valley 5. The Sims 2 and 3

• edited August 2017
    1. The Walking Dead
    2. Tales From the Borderlands
    3. Overwatch
    4. Wario Land: Shake It!
    5. COD Black Ops II
      (Plz don't hate lol)
  • TLOU, Red dead, Horizon zero Dawn, Arkham City, TWD S1

• Sims....SIMS no:1 why you do dis?

On side note do you cover all exits and kill ur Sims?

* Sims (alllllll of them) * Life Is strange * Rayman * Injustice * TWDG

• I bought Horizon zero dawn yesterday

Markd4547 posted: »

TLOU, Red dead, Horizon zero Dawn, Arkham City, TWD S1

• Wow!! Great choices and of course not Black Ops 3 is a great game!!

* The Walking Dead * Tales From the Borderlands * Overwatch * Wario Land: Shake It! * COD Black Ops II (Plz don't hate lol)

• Nice!! I haven't played Arkham City or Horizon Zero Dawn

Markd4547 posted: »

TLOU, Red dead, Horizon zero Dawn, Arkham City, TWD S1

• This is going to be hard there are a lot of games that I like. (These are not in any particular order)

1. Legend of Zelda: breath of the wild
    2. Life is strange
    3. The walking dead season 1
    4. Watchdogs 2
    5. Fallout 4
  • edited August 2017

I haven't played Life Is Strange that much it seems to be a very slow paced game. However I will give it another chance as I hear so many great things about it. Awesome choice of games by the way! You got good taste! I haven't played Watch Dogs 1 or 2 either but they look good!

Creeper1846 posted: »

This is going to be hard there are a lot of games that I like. (These are not in any particular order) * Legend of Zelda: breath of the wild * Life is strange * The walking dead season 1 * Watchdogs 2 * Fallout 4

• Thanks! Yeah I really recommend giving life is strange another chance it picks up after episode 1 and the prequel comes out Thursday and a sequel is in development.

I haven't played Life Is Strange that much it seems to be a very slow paced game. However I will give it another chance as I hear so many gr

• 1) Dragon Age: Origins

enter image description here

2) Tales from the Borderlands

3) Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos

4) Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven

5) Portal 2

1. The witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    2. The Last Of Us
    3. Batman: Arkham city
    4. TWD S1
    5. Metro 2033

Pretty sure the most of you have already played these games except for metro 2033, I can't recommend this game enough. Great post apocalyptic story with haunting atmosphere. I started reading the metro 2033 book yesterday and its really good.

1. Witcher 3
    2. Bioshock Infnite
    3. Bioshock
    4. Jak 3
    5. Bayonetta
  • Out of your top 5 I have only played Walking Dead Season One. I must play the others!!

Tolispro posted: »

* The witcher 3: Wild Hunt * The Last Of Us * Batman: Arkham city * TWD S1 * Metro 2033 Pretty sure the most of you have already pla

• I hear good things about BioShock and The Witcher. Never played any of them though

* Witcher 3 * Bioshock Infnite * Bioshock * Jak 3 * Bayonetta

• Awesome!! I definitely will! Thank You

Thanks! Yeah I really recommend giving life is strange another chance it picks up after episode 1 and the prequel comes out Thursday and a sequel is in development.

• They're both really good games. Witcher 3 is one of the best open world games ever made imo.

I hear good things about BioShock and The Witcher. Never played any of them though

• Damn, with the pictures aswell xD

Pipas posted: »

1) Dragon Age: Origins 2) Tales from the Borderlands 3) Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos 4) Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven 5) Portal 2

• edited August 2017
    1. Uncharted 2 Among Thieves

2. Resident Evil (2002)

3. Grand Theft Auto 4

4. Tales from the Borderlands

5. InFamous 2

Honorable Mentions: Uncharted 4, Resident Evil 7, Alien Isolation, The Walking Dead Season 1, Batman Arkham City, Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain, The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag, Until Dawn etc.

• do you think watchdogs2 is good. I bought it back at release, have played a few hours of it, didn't think it was that bad but i can't get myself to play it again. Also multiplayer didn't work for me at all.

This is going to be hard there are a lot of games that I like. (These are not in any particular order) * Legend of Zelda: breath of the wild * Life is strange * The walking dead season 1 * Watchdogs 2 * Fallout 4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.