Top 5 Favourite Games?

Comments

1. COD BO2: not particularly because it was a good game, but it was the game i had most fun playing (with my friends)
    2. Ape Escape 2 & 3: No one probably knows about these games but they are part of my childhood and were my first games.
    3. The Walking Dead series: Needs no explaining i think :D
    4. King's Quest: Don't know if anyone knows about this either but thought had a great story. It was a very peaceful and happy game
    5. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: also because they are part of my childhood :D
  • Oh I don't know.

Dragon Age: Origins
    Arkham City or Arkham Origins
    Mass Effect series
    Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
    Half-Life 2

Special mention to Elder Scrolls Online which I'm really enjoying. On my second character currently and I like it way more than Skyrim.

• In no particular order,

Beyond Good and Evil
    Dark Souls
    Dead Rising
    The Walking Dead Season 1
    Persona 5

• They sound like awesome games. COD BO2 is good and Walking Dead Season One is amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

KaiMaestro posted: »

* COD BO2: not particularly because it was a good game, but it was the game i had most fun playing (with my friends) * Ape Escape 2 & 3

• 1: The Mass Effect Trilogy
    2: Walking Dead Season 1
    3: Super Mario 64
    4: Dishonored
    5: Grand Theft Auto V

• I enjoyed the old Ratchet and Clank games they were awesome! I haven't played the more recent games but I hope I do. Half Life sounds amazing
    haven't played the Batman games. I played the first Mass Effect didn't complete it though. I think Dragon Age is available on Xbox One store. I may try it!

Johro posted: »

Oh I don't know. Dragon Age: Origins Arkham City or Arkham Origins Mass Effect series Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

• Grand Theft Auto IV and TFTB are brilliant!!

AronDracula posted: »

* Uncharted 2 Among Thieves * Resident Evil (2002) * Grand Theft Auto 4 * Tales from the Borderlands * InFamous 2

• Nice selection of games (especially Walking Dead

ralo229 posted: »

1: The Mass Effect Trilogy 2: Walking Dead Season 1 3: Super Mario 64 4: Dishonored 5: Grand Theft Auto V

• I'm fancy like that.

KaiMaestro posted: »

Damn, with the pictures aswell xD

• Really nice choice of games! Thank you for sharing!!

Pipas posted: »

I'm fancy like that.

• Mass Effect series
    Dragon Age series
    The Last of Us
    Star Wars KOTOR
    Final Fantasy VII

• My top 5 games are halo1 minecraft halo4 halo3 halo reach

• 1.minecraft story mode xbox360
    2.halo2
    3.halo4.
    4.halo3
    5.halo ce

• edited August 2017
    1. TWD S1 (Lee and Clementine. Enough said.)
    2. Until Dawn (IMO, the last truly GREAT game that ever came out.)
    3. TLoU (It's pretty sad, and I really love Joel and Ellie's interactions with each other.)
    4. Arkham City (Batman. Enough said.)
    5. GoT S1 (Underrated IMO. I think this was Telltale's last good game.)
  • Not really in any particular order:

1. Tales From the Borderlands
    2. The Last of Us
    3. The Walking Dead Season 1
    4. Dishonored
    5. Uncharted 4

HM: Uncharted 2, Borderlands 2, Arkham City

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2017

In no particular order...

1. Super Smash Brothers 3DS
    2. Team Fortress 2
    3. Wolf Among Us
    4. Sonic 3 and Knuckles
    5. Inside

Honorable Mentions: Braid, Limbo, Sonic Mania, Worms Armageddon, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

• Maybe I'm just being picky, but I wouldn't count a "Trilogy" as one game. :p

ralo229 posted: »

1: The Mass Effect Trilogy 2: Walking Dead Season 1 3: Super Mario 64 4: Dishonored 5: Grand Theft Auto V

• Technically speaking, you're right. But the entire story is all just one massive game to me, so I'm counting it as one despite that.

Maybe I'm just being picky, but I wouldn't count a "Trilogy" as one game.

• I would for this one. Unlike games in the vein of Arkham, Uncharted, Dragon Age... When I replay Mass Effect, I replay all three.

Maybe I'm just being picky, but I wouldn't count a "Trilogy" as one game.

• edited August 2017
    1. Pokemon crystal
    2. saints row 2
    3. elders scroll: oblivion
    4. sims 3
    5. fallout 3 (my fave)
      list changes sometimes but fallout 3 will alway be number 1
    1. Assassin's Creed 3
    2. The Walking Dead S1 and S2
    3. The Last of Us
    4. Uncharted 3
    5. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
  • Assassin's Creed 3?

* Assassin's Creed 3 * The Walking Dead S1 and S2 * The Last of Us * Uncharted 3 * Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

• I seem to have.. unique opinions.

In no particular order.

1. The Ezio Trilogy
    2. Batman: The Telltale Series
    3. AC Syndicate - It's the only open world game set in the Victorian era, of course I'd like it, even if just for exploring. Althought its more than that.
    4. GTA Vice City - The last amazing GTA, ahhh. SA was meh at best.
    5. Life is Strange

honorable mentions: The Wolf Among Us, all Desmond games, GTA IV.

• SA was meh at best

my troll senses are tingling

ScootyZ posted: »

I seem to have.. unique opinions. In no particular order. * The Ezio Trilogy * Batman: The Telltale Series * AC Syndicate - It's t

• In order
    1: Twd s1
    2: Witcher 3
    3: hitman series
    4: seroius Sam games
    5: Dishonored 1

• All the gang bang thing and swearing never appealed to me. I don't like CJ as well.

As always, another forgetable GTA story. Vice City left a good impact.

Melton23 posted: »

SA was meh at best my troll senses are tingling

• edited August 2017

Yeah I'll accept u and all that but tommy couldn't even swim :joy: and I only completed the SA story once cos I progressed too far into the game but most of the story was about CJ trying to get revenge against 2 of his best friends, building his gang's reputation as well as his own and to get the police to back off from him. Besides how can u not like this adorable little face?
    enter image description here

All the gang bang thing and swearing never appealed to me. I don't like CJ as well. As always, another forgetable GTA story. Vice City left a good impact.

• Kill them >:)

Markd4547 posted: »

Sims....SIMS no:1 why you do dis? On side note do you cover all exits and kill ur Sims?

• enter image description here

Oh now I understand...good carry on

Kill them

• :D

Markd4547 posted: »

Oh now I understand...good carry on

• edited August 2017
    1. BioShock Infinite
    2. The Wolf Among Us
    3. Mass Effect series
    4. BioShock 1 and 2
    5. Tales from the Borderlands

In that order.

• I see a few Telltale Games in there ;) Great choice in games man I need to check out BioShock Infinite

Et_Caetera posted: »

* BioShock Infinite * The Wolf Among Us * Mass Effect series * BioShock 1 and 2 * Tales from the Borderlands In that order.

• Nice choices

In order 1: Twd s1 2: Witcher 3 3: hitman series 4: seroius Sam games 5: Dishonored 1

• Those are some good games :)

I seem to have.. unique opinions. In no particular order. * The Ezio Trilogy * Batman: The Telltale Series * AC Syndicate - It's t

• The Walking Dead ❤️ Excellent choices!! the Metal Gear series has some gems :) I hear so much positives about The Last of Us I need to play it! Uncharted is also good I am hoping my brother buys Uncharted 4 :D

* Assassin's Creed 3 * The Walking Dead S1 and S2 * The Last of Us * Uncharted 3 * Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

• Awesome!! Saints Row 2 is amazing! I hope it becomes backwards compatible for the xbox one!

* Pokemon crystal * saints row 2 * elders scroll: oblivion * sims 3 * fallout 3 (my fave) list changes sometimes but fallout 3 will alway be number 1

• edited August 2017

Me to :)

Awesome!! Saints Row 2 is amazing! I hope it becomes backwards compatible for the xbox one!

• Have you played Sims 4? It is going to be released for Xbox One and PS4 soon

• I also hope that if they release another Saints Row game that it goes back to the gangs and gameplay of the first 2 games. I liked SR3 and SR4 but it felt too wacky and the evolution of the series was very strange in my opinion

Me to

• Yeah going to pre-order it soon

Have you played Sims 4? It is going to be released for Xbox One and PS4 soon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.