GOTG Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by Aus and NZ, Releasing Nov 7th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• There isn't. You'll be left with only one member no matter what you do.

Razor512 posted: »

Is there any combinations of choices from previous episodes to keep the entire team together, or at least have both Rocket and Groot not leave? It would be good to keep the 2 most popular characters on the team.

• Hopefully but I predict the 2nd week of December.

I bet that the release of EP5 will be either early or mid November maybe.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited November 2017

Episode 5 is releasing November 7th and a trailer will be released tomorrow.

• Holy crap! Straight out of nowhere (or knowhere) I think I’ll play guardians first then story mode.

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 5 is releasing November 7th and a trailer will be released tomorrow. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/925724110835081217

• Same day as Minecraft huh. Telltale is really starting to like the idea of multiple releases on the same day.

• WOW really wasn't expecting this. I have a lot of stuff to play on Tuesday. But, I'm REALLY not a fan of Telltale just shoveling this finale on us with no build up what so ever. I don't think they've just pushed out a date for a finale without a little teasing. AH well I'm sure its gonna be great.

Episode 5 is releasing November 7th and a trailer will be released tomorrow. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/925724110835081217

• Wow that release date just outta nowhere! And on the same day as Minecraft?

• edited November 2017

Two episodes of different games on the same day :)
    Either telltale is taking a huge break in December or they are working on another game already .

• WHOA! WHAT? HOW IN THE-
    That's the kind of early birthday present I like to see! Woo!

I'm REALLY not a fan of Telltale just shoveling this finale on us with no build up what so ever.

Agreed. Hopefully after it's all released, Guardians can get a bit more promotion as a full package.. They'll have more footage overall to show anyways.

Now I have to decide which to play first... Minecraft or Guardians? I'd love to save "the best for last" i.e this, but I also don't want to risk the possibility of being spoiled on this episode. Hmm....

• Pretty happy both Guardians Ep5 and Minecraft Season 2 Ep4 come out the same day. Reminds me back in 2016 where they released Michonne Ep2 and Minecraft Season 1 Ep5 the same day.

• Well, that certainly came out of nowhere. Almost seems like Telltale wants to be done with it as soon as possible.

• At least the development team are incredibly passionate about the finale.

Pipas posted: »

Well, that certainly came out of nowhere. Almost seems like Telltale wants to be done with it as soon as possible.

• Yes!!! TWO GAMES!

• Looks like I will buying the game in about 5 days time. I can finally start binge playing it. :)

• Hope you enjoy it!

How has it been avoiding spoilers? Or are you fine with seeing them?

Looks like I will buying the game in about 5 days time. I can finally start binge playing it.

• I know some spoiler, but I haven't watched any gameplay at all. Or the trailers besides some unavoidable glimpses. And I don't mind knowing somethings ahead of time.

AChicken posted: »

Hope you enjoy it! How has it been avoiding spoilers? Or are you fine with seeing them?

• edited November 2017

Trailer is out.

but I'm not going to watch it... hehehe.
  • Wow, so this trailer was pretty good. Pretty much confirmed my thoughts that we'd get the band back together, but I find it interesting that it looks like we'll have to fight Gamora/Drax depending on who left in Ep. 4. I wanna know what Gamora especially is doing back on Thanos' ship, and how Nebula will factor into this episode too.

• Also there were shots with Drax and not damaged Groot at the same time.

Trailer is out. but I'm not going to watch it... hehehe.

• The trailer made me cry and laugh at the same time, but most of all I had goosebumps all over my body when watching it ... I am super hyped and looking forward to this episode but the idea of this being the last episode is just sad :(

There is one thing I can say now... Pushing the relationships might not always be the good idea since my Nebula is dead and I think that we are gonna get one more chance to make things up with her (if she is alive) by saving her while hanging of the cliff or not.

• Also there were shots with Drax and not damaged Groot at the same time.

• I think since I unpower in ep 3 maybe I can being drax back and her sister

SonicGX98 posted: »

Wow, so this trailer was pretty good. Pretty much confirmed my thoughts that we'd get the band back together, but I find it interesting that

• Yeaah, unless Groot grows his limb back, that's a pretty big spoiler.
    Anywho, I find it curious they used injured Groot and normal Hala for the key art, yet they used the complete opposite in the trailer.

Ravandel posted: »

Also there were shots with Drax and not damaged Groot at the same time.

• That trailer was so well made really has me hyped. I still haven’t replayed episode 4 so I’m going to have to because it seems Drax night play a big role in this ep. The description on the episode selection screen says the guardians biggest enemy will be themselves and this trailer clearly shows that. As I said very exited for this.

• Ye I was also considering this but I don't think he will regenerate so fast, and that choice mattered too much at the end of ep4 to not be included in ep5. Thats my opinion ofc :)

Pipas posted: »

Yeaah, unless Groot grows his limb back, that's a pretty big spoiler. Anywho, I find it curious they used injured Groot and normal Hala for the key art, yet they used the complete opposite in the trailer.

• I've seen the trailer about 15 times I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking excited this is definitely my favroite game I've ever played. Also hi guys I'm new here I've been reading this stuff and I just made a account.

• I'm totally playing GOTG first

• Welcome to the forums! =)

Sbs1280 posted: »

I've seen the trailer about 15 times I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking excited this is definitely my favroite game I've ever played. Also hi guys I'm new here I've been reading this stuff and I just made a account.

• Thanks man!

• Also when does this take place I would say after the movie but in EP2 Yondu acts like he does not know the rest of the guardians.

• You have to watch the trailer it's so good

Trailer is out. but I'm not going to watch it... hehehe.

• Ah, ah.. I promised myself that I wouldn't watch trailers for Episodes 4 and 5, since that's when the plot really thickens.
    (though I did break that rule last episode because I wasn't thinking straight)

You have to watch the trailer it's so good

• for those who live in Europe e.g. UK, ep5 might be delayed for the 8th November maybe.

• The trailer shows Hala if you destroyed the forge but there are still some spoilers regarding Drax.

Ah, ah.. I promised myself that I wouldn't watch trailers for Episodes 4 and 5, since that's when the plot really thickens. (though I did break that rule last episode because I wasn't thinking straight)

• Nope. I want no visual or auditory spoilers whatsoever.
    You can't convince me!

prink34320 posted: »

The trailer shows Hala if you destroyed the forge but there are still some spoilers regarding Drax.

• Okay whatever you say

Nope. I want no visual or auditory spoilers whatsoever. You can't convince me!

• I am very excited to see the differences between super-powered Hala vs. resurrecting everybody Hala. Should be real fun, lots of neat action scene ideas.

• edited November 2017

I know this is a GOTG talk thing but I just saw Thor Ragnarok it's the best marvel movie

• There is an edit button you can use to fix typos, add new thoughts, etc, if you click the Gear icon. You don't need to make new posts to fix typos. :p

I know this is a GOTG talk thing but I just saw Thor Ragnarok it's the best marvel movie

• Oh thx man I didn't know well at least we have more comments in that chat. Also are you making a chat for GOTG TTG S2 cause if you won't I'd be more then happy to.

There is an edit button you can use to fix typos, add new thoughts, etc, if you click the Gear icon. You don't need to make new posts to fix typos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.