GOTG Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by Aus and NZ, Releasing Nov 7th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited November 2017

But there's no confirmation of a season 2.

Sbs1280 posted: »

Oh thx man I didn't know well at least we have more comments in that chat. Also are you making a chat for GOTG TTG S2 cause if you won't I'd be more then happy to.

• There kind of is telltale said this is the end of the first session

AnimalBoy posted: »

But there's no confirmation of a season 2.

• That's not a confirmation.

There kind of is telltale said this is the end of the first session

• Hate to break it to you, but they say that with all of their series.

There kind of is telltale said this is the end of the first session

• edited November 2017

True but they have made multiple sessions of most of thier games

• But we'll know if thier making another one or not Tuesday depending on how it ends

• But ok whatever

Hate to break it to you, but they say that with all of their series.

• 90+ minute episode confirmed. Guardians made it without a really short episode! Progress!

• edited November 2017

Is there any possibility that the episode will be released at midnight for PS4 NA?

• Just a friendly reminder, please be courteous and avoid posting episode spoilers (including videos to Let's Plays) in Waiting Threads. Thanks!

(It hasn't happened yet, but it usually does around this time with the episode being out for some players in Aus/NZ as well as Let's Players uploading footage a day early...)

• When is it suppost to be out for australia for xbox 1?

• I really hope Stan Lee is in EP5

• I feel like Xbox one users are going to get a episode 4 situation. I’m not going to complain yet because I don’t live in Australia but it’s tursday there and they don’t have the ep yet. Episode 4 took a extra day to come out on Xbox one (2 extra days for Australia) I hope it’s not the same situation.

When is it suppost to be out for australia for xbox 1?

• still not up on xbox 1 in australia but its even worse cause its out on ps4 here

• I saw some YouTuber already play this , hope Mobile version, specially Android will release soon

• Okay.. as much as I want to leave this final episode until I'm done Minecraft tomorrow, I don't think I will.
    By this point, I'm paranoid that I'll come across something that I think are spoilers, and it would sadden me to be misled or spoilt so easily. Plus, I don't have enough time tomorrow to finish both episodes, and on Wednesday I (probably) won't have any time at all.

So, it's been fun Guardians. Sad to see you go so soon. :'(

• Whoever manages this stuff is prob gonna get fired. Or should....
    The exact same problem from episode 4 happened with episode 5. It's not available hours past release. Even though Minecraft episode 4 IS available and guess what? Someone totally screwed up with that too because its FREE. Went to buy it...was given the option to install it even though I wasn't charged. I can't believe im the first person to be talking about this.

Xbox One btw.

• The exact same problem from episode 4 happened with episode 5. It's not available hours past release

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but if Xbox One's store works the same as the 360's, then game releases are handled by Microsoft and not the individual publishers. It would be Microsoft's issue.

PHub07 posted: »

Whoever manages this stuff is prob gonna get fired. Or should.... The exact same problem from episode 4 happened with episode 5. It's not a

• I have no idea. Seems weird that GOG would have the same issues for ep 4 and 5. But Minecraft would be released on the same day with no problem....other than it being free LOL.

Hope someone else on Xbox One who didn't buy the season pass can tell me if that happens for them.

Johro posted: »

The exact same problem from episode 4 happened with episode 5. It's not available hours past release Correct me if I'm wrong on this

• edited November 2017

I know don’t know why this happens with guardians when minecraft getting uploaded to the store is basically the same process.

I have no idea. Seems weird that GOG would have the same issues for ep 4 and 5. But Minecraft would be released on the same day with no prob

• Did you buy season pass for Minecraft? Looking to see others say it dled for them free.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I know don’t know why this happens with guardians when minecraft getting uploaded to the store is basically the same process.

• Got the season pass for minecraft and it was there for download. I also have the season pass for guardians still says coming soon.

Did you buy season pass for Minecraft? Looking to see others say it dled for them free.

• Jeez I must be the only person who doesn't buy season passes then. I'm trying to find out if anyone else randomly got episode 4 for free. This happened once with mass effect dlc years ago.

Got the season pass for minecraft and it was there for download. I also have the season pass for guardians still says coming soon.

• I am never buying a Telltale season pass again after the way they've been handled lately.

Jeez I must be the only person who doesn't buy season passes then. I'm trying to find out if anyone else randomly got episode 4 for free. This happened once with mass effect dlc years ago.

• It has been a long day...I am tired. I am dry...I am waiting for Episode 5 to get released so I can buy it.

• For anyone interested, it's out on the UK Marketplace. I've just set it to install from the Xbox App as i'm not at home at the minute.

• It is out now on PS4 NA

• Nothing new, but the fact that the episode is already in the store while the season pass disk still says coming soon is why Guardians will be the last season pass i ever get from TellTale. It's been individual buys for episodes of Batman and Minecraft.

• That's weird cause I can Get Guardians but not minecraft

Got the season pass for minecraft and it was there for download. I also have the season pass for guardians still says coming soon.

• What platform? Season pass worked on ps4

AnimalBoy posted: »

Nothing new, but the fact that the episode is already in the store while the season pass disk still says coming soon is why Guardians will b

• Disc/PS4/North America
    Episode 5 still says coming soon for me.

What platform? Season pass worked on ps4

• Where is the episode for steam????

• edited November 2017

On Xbox?

Edit: Nvm minecraft and guardians are available for me.

That's weird cause I can Get Guardians but not minecraft

• So i'm the only one who can't play it then? My season pass disc still says coming soon. I am so tired of this garbage. I go and buy the whole disc (With only 1-2 episodes on it )and i'm the last one who'll get to play it?

Top that off with TellTale tweeting out that the episode is now available. Really now? Because it sure as hell isn't for me!

• Nah i dont live in australia. I just change my location and the game doesn't know im actually in the usa.

I feel like Xbox one users are going to get a episode 4 situation. I’m not going to complain yet because I don’t live in Australia but it’s

• edited November 2017

Looks like I was right.

• Is it already available for Android version?

• Im dying of waiting for episode 5 of gotg on IOS

• Yeah me too for Android version

Kris_havard posted: »

Im dying of waiting for episode 5 of gotg on IOS

• I'm really hoping for session 2 of this but I'm pretty sure they will not make it but I LOVED this game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Sign in to comment in this discussion.