Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• News tomorrow?

• Their not going to kill Lukas off the game, he's one of the fan favorites.

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Lukas will die.

• Ik but Ruben was a fan favorite...

Kng0604 posted: »

Their not going to kill Lukas off the game, he's one of the fan favorites.

• Oh my gosh your right, now I'm worried!

Ik but Ruben was a fan favorite...

• I call 27 dec. for new episode

• das on a Wednesday

I call 27 dec. for new episode

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

All Telltale staff will be off work for the christmas period so the latest they will release the episode will be the 19th.

I call 27 dec. for new episode

• edited December 2017

So the trailer can be next week.

OzzyUK posted: »

All Telltale staff will be off work for the christmas period so the latest they will release the episode will be the 19th.

• Hype trainnn

Libelles posted: »

So the trailer can be next week.

• edited December 2017

WHERE IS OUR NEWS IM GOING TO GET TRIGGERED AND IF THE TRAILER COMES OUT DURING MY SCHOOL TIME ILL BE LIKE F U TEACHER IM WATCHING GAMES

• My mind will die ?

Lukas will die.

• But if he dies at least... Oh wait, there is nothing that will calm us down

Oh my gosh your right, now I'm worried!

• C'MON SCHOOL SHOULD FINISH THATS JUST LIKE A WASTE OF TIME

WHERE IS OUR NEWS IM GOING TO GET TRIGGERED AND IF THE TRAILER COMES OUT DURING MY SCHOOL TIME ILL BE LIKE F U TEACHER IM WATCHING GAMES

• Did we legit just get a confirmed release date?

OzzyUK posted: »

• edited December 2017

I don't think you have to worry. While we all know Reuben was a HUGE fan-favorite I think the reason he died was because he didnt really seem to change the storyline in any big way.
    (Only up until his death was he extremely important which is probably why they killed him off in the first place)
    Don't think I don't like Rueben, I like him as much as the next person. Just stating facts here. :neutral:

Oh my gosh your right, now I'm worried!

• Yeah, I think your probably right, but who do you think their going to kill off then?

I don't think you have to worry. While we all know Reuben was a HUGE fan-favorite I think the reason he died was because he didnt really see

• Wow, no news today, surprising.

• edited December 2017

guys stop with the "who's gonna die this episode; I'm sure someone is gonna die in episode 5; I hope it's not Petra/Lukas/Ivor/Jesse/Treehouse, etc" .
    It's getting annoying, what if no one dies?? I know we all have predictions and theories but I think we should stop trying to figure out if someone is going to die and why. And if someone dies, it will be an unexpected death just like Reuben's death. It doesn't matter if the character is the fan's favorite, it's telltale guys, c'mon. (Btw if Petra dies we riot) lol
    now let's talk about something else

• Will we rescue the one still inside the Sunshine Institute (Lluna, Nurm)?

• Will we rescue the one still inside the Sunshine Institute (Lluna, Nurm)?

I think we will at the end of episode 5.

• edited December 2017

I just realized something... if Jesse strips away the Admin's powers how are they going to get back to the sunshine institute to rescue Lluna/Nurm?
    The Admin is the only one who could send them there so how on earth are they going to find it (if they can even get there) without the admin.
    Because idk about you guys but I don't think the admin is going to willingly just teleport Lluna or Nurm back to the over world. There is nothing that really threatens him. He's kinda.. invincible and can do what he wants.

MegaXD posted: »

Will we rescue the one still inside the Sunshine Institute (Lluna, Nurm)? I think we will at the end of episode 5.

• I assume either Jesse is going to get Admin powers in the finale, the portal would still be open after everything, or the plot will involve some sort of world-shaping device -- essentially "resetting" the world and it's "NPCs" (meaning Jesse and the gang).

The episode 5 art shows Beacontown being split down the middle and the world bending in such a way that exceeds the boundaries of what Telltale has altered in Minecraft so far. I believe that the world is going to change in a big way to end the season, but just as a rewriting of the present. A simple "Power Off/Power On" is the only logical way to defeat the being that can erase everything about you with a snap of their fingers. Granted, to do such a feat yourself would mean that your power would exceed it's, but this is a fantasy setting so we can roll with it.

I just realized something... if Jesse strips away the Admin's powers how are they going to get back to the sunshine institute to rescue Llun

• What if when or if we defeat Romeo we get to see the Underneath look normal again.

• wish it could go to ep10 or even s3 :(

• If Jesse gets admin powers then basically there’s no point for bonus episodes or season 3

AChicken posted: »

I assume either Jesse is going to get Admin powers in the finale, the portal would still be open after everything, or the plot will involve

• Guys if you look at the “Above And Beyond” picture you can see there seems to be something above beacon town like bedrock also the description said “The World Will Never Be The Same Again” so maybe the admin transported beacon town below the bedrock to the underneath

• Eric Stirpe said on his Tumblr that they aim for the episode to be out before Christmas and a trailer sometime next week but he said not to quote him for the trailer bit.

• If he does get powers, it'll be a temporary thing.

If Jesse gets admin powers then basically there’s no point for bonus episodes or season 3

• Pls don't be release in December 25 beacuse I have exams that day

• wish it could go to ep10 or even s3 :(

I think season 3 is going to happen, not eventually but it will happen and it will be a surprise like season 2. They won't tell us about season 3 until the official release.

• Pls don't be release in December 25 beacuse I have exams that day

exams at Christmas? Wow that sucks

• They said it will be released no later than December the 19.

Radek_Bey posted: »

Pls don't be release in December 25 beacuse I have exams that day

• edited December 2017

Christmas is not celebrated where I live

MegaXD posted: »

Pls don't be release in December 25 beacuse I have exams that day exams at Christmas? Wow that sucks

• Well I'm planning not to go to school, it's the season finale after all!

SebasDash97 posted: »

C'MON SCHOOL SHOULD FINISH THATS JUST LIKE A WASTE OF TIME

• man I'm sorry for you...

Christmas is not celebrated where I live

• edited December 2017

Thx but I'm not christian so that's not problem for me :)

Catlover11 posted: »

man I'm sorry for you...

• My guess is that the heckmouth is a portal or something that leads to the Underneath

I just realized something... if Jesse strips away the Admin's powers how are they going to get back to the sunshine institute to rescue Llun

• Okay now it's understandable

Thx but I'm not christian so that's not problem for me

• Actually, Christmas is not a Christian party. It was originally a pagan party. The Catholic appropriated to themselves the celebration so that people won't turn away from the Catholic religion, just like Easter. Besides, you don't have to be Christian to celebrate Christmas, for example in France we have maybe 3% of people who are Catholic/Christian and the rest of us are atheist, Muslims or Jewish and we still celebrate Christmas. So it really has nothing to do with religion. Anyway, I don't want to engage a controversial subject so please don't be mad at me, I'm just stating facts! Have a good day/night :)

Thx but I'm not christian so that's not problem for me

• HEY I ALREADY HAD HISTORY TODAY AND MY GRADE IS 97 SO LEAVE ME ALONE

Arrhyn posted: »

Actually, Christmas is not a Christian party. It was originally a pagan party. The Catholic appropriated to themselves the celebration so th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.