Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Sometimes writers can surprise you with the stuff they come up with.

I know, I don't know what new seasons could hold. Honestly they should've saved the admin for the very last season.

• Not anymore. They took out microtransactions.

Star Wars battlefront II is pay to win

• idk im saying like make an episode for the telltale fans that were more fond of their M rated games

Well that would kinda be strange saying the story is all kids content so idk why Telltale would randomly add a mature episode

• HOLY HELL I just read the fight about the keyart-thumbnail argument. Are you guys really that incompetent that you fight and get mad over something like THIS?! HELL the world is messed up damn

• But in other news, Im rather excited for ep 5

• I want neewsss

SethomanT posted: »

But in other news, Im rather excited for ep 5

• Oh my gosh, telltale better release some news soon. The fans are losing their minds.

• THE POWER OF FANDOM WILL MAKE TELLTALE RELEASE NEWS

Kng0604 posted: »

Oh my gosh, telltale better release some news soon. The fans are losing their minds.

• Yes, telltale please at least release some keyart with in the next few days, before the fans start rioting.?

THE POWER OF FANDOM WILL MAKE TELLTALE RELEASE NEWS

• Preach it!

Kng0604 posted: »

Yes, telltale please at least release some keyart with in the next few days, before the fans start rioting.?

• I think you guys are getting way to exicted over the keyart its probley just gonna be the thumbnail from the main game enhanced but i do want a awsome keyart like they did with the adventure pass and giant consqunces.

• I hope we get news on Tuesday the waiting is killing me I will ROIT IF THERE IS NO NEWS THIS WEEK

• Yeah.. I don't see why everyone wants to see the Keyart. They just.. enhance it and spruce it up from when it's on the game menu XD
    I hope they don't do that for episode 5 though. I would like to see something else other than... whoever's back is on it lol

collboy600 posted: »

I think you guys are getting way to exicted over the keyart its probley just gonna be the thumbnail from the main game enhanced but i do want a awsome keyart like they did with the adventure pass and giant consqunces.

• Amen! Preach it

Yeah.. I don't see why everyone wants to see the Keyart. They just.. enhance it and spruce it up from when it's on the game menu XD I hope

• I want NEWSSSSSSSS THE RELEASE IS SO CLOSE YET NO NEWSSSSSSSS SO
    and I hope that the trailer isn't a release trailer and they release it when the episode releases

• I don't really care about the keyart either, I just know not long after they release that they release the trailer for the episode.

Yeah.. I don't see why everyone wants to see the Keyart. They just.. enhance it and spruce it up from when it's on the game menu XD I hope

• They did that for episode 2. It wasnt much of a difference, they just switched Stella w Jesse, but they still changed it

• That episode 5 preview with Lukas was probably way before Jesse and the gang returned from the Underneath. Because there’s no way Lukas didn’t notice a giant tower in the sky.

• I agree with that.

That episode 5 preview with Lukas was probably way before Jesse and the gang returned from the Underneath. Because there’s no way Lukas didn’t notice a giant tower in the sky.

• Yeah, I think your right. I hope Lukas is okay.

That episode 5 preview with Lukas was probably way before Jesse and the gang returned from the Underneath. Because there’s no way Lukas didn’t notice a giant tower in the sky.

• I can't believe it's the last episode already, sneaks up on me every time.

;)

• But we will get a season 3, right? It's just the last episode of season 2, not the last episode of MCSM.

I can't believe it's the last episode already, sneaks up on me every time.

• Who confirmed that there will be a season 3?

Libelles posted: »

But we will get a season 3, right? It's just the last episode of season 2, not the last episode of MCSM.

• Season 3 is waaaaay in the futher. The DLC for season 2 is not even announced yet. Hell the final episode 5 is not even out yet.

Libelles posted: »

But we will get a season 3, right? It's just the last episode of season 2, not the last episode of MCSM.

• THE FANS DEMAND IT WE WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING WITHOUT SEASON 3

Tekano posted: »

Who confirmed that there will be a season 3?

• I feel like some cool episode key art could be like a Two-Faced Jesse! One half with the real Jesse, the other half with the admin! Who thinks that would be some cool key art??

• I do

I feel like some cool episode key art could be like a Two-Faced Jesse! One half with the real Jesse, the other half with the admin! Who thinks that would be some cool key art??

• Futher. It sounds like you mixed father future and Fuhrer all in the same word. I have to applaud to that.

Season 3 is waaaaay in the futher. The DLC for season 2 is not even announced yet. Hell the final episode 5 is not even out yet.

• edited December 2017

my guess is that we’ll get the release date on tuesday, trailer sometime next week, and then the week after that, finale drops harder than an anvil.

• Omg you just doubled my hype

SarniX posted: »

my guess is that we’ll get the release date on tuesday, trailer sometime next week, and then the week after that, finale drops harder than an anvil.

• Heil

SethomanT posted: »

Futher. It sounds like you mixed father future and Fuhrer all in the same word. I have to applaud to that.

• Trailer and Release Date could be next week

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Omg you just doubled my hype

• I never said that it was confirmed, It was just a thought.

Tekano posted: »

Who confirmed that there will be a season 3?

• Since the trailer hasn't been released yet, i'm leaning more towards the 19th or 26th

• I don't think there is going to be a DLC this season. the Devs keep saying that this is the S2 finale, and if there was a DLC, this wouldn't be counted as the finale. My guess is they'll skip the DLC this season and go straight to making a season 3.

Season 3 is waaaaay in the futher. The DLC for season 2 is not even announced yet. Hell the final episode 5 is not even out yet.

• Also, they said way back before episode 1's release that this season was really going to be only 5 episodes long, instead of 5 and then 8.

I don't think there is going to be a DLC this season. the Devs keep saying that this is the S2 finale, and if there was a DLC, this wouldn't be counted as the finale. My guess is they'll skip the DLC this season and go straight to making a season 3.

• edited December 2017

Okay, but i know that Lukas will appear in Episode 5.

• Ya I know Lukas will appear in episode 5 because it was confirmed long ago, I was just stating something.

Haiminh10 posted: »

Okay, but i know that Lukas will appear in Episode 5.

• Lukas will die.

Ya I know Lukas will appear in episode 5 because it was confirmed long ago, I was just stating something.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.