Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Aha... So you're saying that its on 2018 because of that comment on the
    Episode 4 Waiting Thread?

ali1382 posted: »

In december? But I thought they said season 2 will end in 2018.

• That might have to do with the fact that there was two building sections. Episode 1 is most definitely the longest. I rushed a playthrough of episode 1 and still got over 100 mins.

Episode 4 felt way longer than any other episode this season, idk if thats just me or if there is an error.........

• yeah episode 4 did seem longer than the others

Episode 4 felt way longer than any other episode this season, idk if thats just me or if there is an error.........

• Tbh episode 4 seemed really short to me

vickytonner posted: »

yeah episode 4 did seem longer than the others

• I felt like episode three was longer than four, and episode two was the shortest one this season, which made me mad because that was the only episode that Lukas was there for the whole thing. But at least Petra has been on all the episodes, if there's ever an episode that doesn't have Petra or Lukas that would be the worst episode ever.

Tbh episode 4 seemed really short to me

• Well your in luck episode 5 is bringing back the ENTIRE New Order Of The Stone including Axel Olivia Petra and Lukas!

Kng0604 posted: »

I felt like episode three was longer than four, and episode two was the shortest one this season, which made me mad because that was the onl

• Yes, I know. So excited!!!

Well your in luck episode 5 is bringing back the ENTIRE New Order Of The Stone including Axel Olivia Petra and Lukas!

• says on the wiki!

Yes, I know. So excited!!!

• Idk about anyone else but doesn’t it feel obvious Ivor will be in the next episode?

• Well Ivor is down at the prison how will he get up?

Idk about anyone else but doesn’t it feel obvious Ivor will be in the next episode?

• Yeah, my bad

That might have to do with the fact that there was two building sections. Episode 1 is most definitely the longest. I rushed a playthrough of episode 1 and still got over 100 mins.

• HE'S A NINJA!

Well Ivor is down at the prison how will he get up?

• Seems legit

HE'S A NINJA!

• What would be really cool is if Gabriel appear on this episode.

• Love that idea. His voice actor is amazing.

What would be really cool is if Gabriel appear on this episode.

• Ya, he was a really good character and warrior. Him and Jack would be like best friends.

What would be really cool is if Gabriel appear on this episode.

• Yeah, I would like to see how will Jack and Gabriel interact with each other.

Ya, he was a really good character and warrior. Him and Jack would be like best friends.

• edited November 2017

Guys if y'all's ideas about it releasing before Christmas (25) that leaves (5, 12, 19) and the trailers release a week before the episode and the keyart release a week before trailer, so it can't be the 5th or we would have the keyart, so I'm thinking we could see the episode release on the 18 and we could see the keyart next week and we get the trailer on the 15. But I'm hoping we get the keyart this week and the trailer on the 8th and that could be what's happening but I think it's out of the 12, or 19

• A lot of us are speculating that it’ll release on the 19th.

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Guys if y'all's ideas about it releasing before Christmas (25) that leaves (5, 12, 19) and the trailers release a week before the episode an

• Before Christmas I guess

• agreed

A lot of us are speculating that it’ll release on the 19th.

• What are you talking about?
    The only days when it can release is 5 , 12 and 19 because their tuesdays.
    4, 11 and 18 is for testers like Bigbstats

Guys if y'all's ideas about it releasing before Christmas (25) that leaves (5, 12, 19) and the trailers release a week before the episode an

• Just like season 1 wither storm finale the finale for this season is on deceber.

• Whoops, you are right I was looking at my calendar wrong, well be happy because the episode thumbnail will release like next week.

SebasDash97 posted: »

What are you talking about? The only days when it can release is 5 , 12 and 19 because their tuesdays. 4, 11 and 18 is for testers like Bigbstats

• Yeah, I remember crying a lot 2 days before Christmas

Kris_havard posted: »

Just like season 1 wither storm finale the finale for this season is on deceber.

• Also what if you were playing female Jesse? xD

MegaXD posted: »

That one Jetra scene in episode 4, o was yelling Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!, dang it I ship Jetra but don't you think it would be a little we

• It's for ALL ages, I mean come on, have you seen who plays it? DanTDM, Stacyplays, Stampycat, etc. They're all adults aren't they?

Sbs1280 posted: »

Ok I just played EP4 I'll give it a 4/10 I mean the story just geting thrown around I mean I know this is for kids but the dialog is so corny too but at least it was a little entertaining.

• Yeah I ment like it's mostly a kid audience so I know they don't try a whole lot

fnaf2311 posted: »

It's for ALL ages, I mean come on, have you seen who plays it? DanTDM, Stacyplays, Stampycat, etc. They're all adults aren't they?

• edited November 2017

It's called Keyart, not the thumbnail...and it tbh the dates feel so far away, like last episode all I cared about was MCSM and now....I care but not enough for all those calculations haha

• Calm down, it was for the people who wanted to know if it wasn't for you then keep your opinions to yourself ok. Because we don't care.

It's called Keyart, not the thumbnail...and it tbh the dates feel so far away, like last episode all I cared about was MCSM and now....I care but not enough for all those calculations haha

• edited November 2017

Actually the iOS rating is 9+, but lets be honest, when did we see a 2 early years old baby completing an episode?

fnaf2311 posted: »

It's for ALL ages, I mean come on, have you seen who plays it? DanTDM, Stacyplays, Stampycat, etc. They're all adults aren't they?

• News of some sort tomorrow hopefully. If not then next week or the week after for sure

• We may get the keyart next week, Orr this week. We are all just hoping. Hoping constantly that it will continue and we will get more episodes

DatBoi377 posted: »

News of some sort tomorrow hopefully. If not then next week or the week after for sure

• So, where did everyone go, because everyone left the forum

• We're kinda bored :/, but excited for news at the same time.

So, where did everyone go, because everyone left the forum

• Well, there isn't really much to talk about at this time so I guess we'll just have to wait for some news

So, where did everyone go, because everyone left the forum

• Ikr I’m trying to stay asleep until it comes out but stupid school makes me not sleep all day

Mikestar16 posted: »

Well, there isn't really much to talk about at this time so I guess we'll just have to wait for some news

• Maybe just at least make it to next week (that is when the keyart is released) or they will confirm the release date between 1-8 of December but it'll most likely be confirmed 4-10 just saying off speculation

Ikr I’m trying to stay asleep until it comes out but stupid school makes me not sleep all day

• Would anyone else be down for a bonus episode that was a little less kid-friendly and a little more mature?

• Bruh I wish I could sleep all day but football has wired my body to wake up at exactly 5:00 AM its really weird I dont even use an alarm

Ikr I’m trying to stay asleep until it comes out but stupid school makes me not sleep all day

Sign in to comment in this discussion.