Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited November 2017

Depends what you mean by more mature?

SethomanT posted: »

Would anyone else be down for a bonus episode that was a little less kid-friendly and a little more mature?

• Well that would kinda be strange saying the story is all kids content so idk why Telltale would randomly add a mature episode

Would anyone else be down for a bonus episode that was a little less kid-friendly and a little more mature?

• Are we expecting dlc episodes because this definitely doesn't feel like a series finale

• Telltale already announced there wouldn't be any dlc episodes, but we all wish their was

Are we expecting dlc episodes because this definitely doesn't feel like a series finale

• edited November 2017

When was this confirmed and what was specifically said?

Telltale already announced there wouldn't be any dlc episodes, but we all wish their was

• They never announced that there wouldn't be any dlc.

SnownRaven posted: »

• Ok well guys If my speculations are right, then I am the prophet lol.

• DLC episodes are getting hyped, right now. Even though there is no confirmation, if I were telltale, I'd build some dlc episodes. Not saying they should, I'm saying they might be able to use the hype.

Hype, believe it or not, is very important. Hype means excitement, and when your excited, you'll tell everyone about it. If you tell everyone about it, and they like it, they will tell everyone about it. Until it reaches the news and media, and then, again, the hype spreads.

I'm looking at this from a business perspective. Creating a DLC episode would mean more hype and cash. While telltale doesn't have to, it would be a very good business proposition.

• Ah, but telling people about it doesn't do squat if you want money. The key is to make an appealing product to generate hype, and then make it sell like hotcakes. Not digging into you here, just elaborating on your point.

DLC episodes are getting hyped, right now. Even though there is no confirmation, if I were telltale, I'd build some dlc episodes. Not saying

• edited November 2017

Dude all I said was it was Keyart not Thumbnail....but if you want to get all defensive about it....I mean maybe you need to take your own advice and calm down.... waits for all the butt hurt commenters to yell at me saying its his opinion and i didn't have a right to say he said it wrong

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Calm down, it was for the people who wanted to know if it wasn't for you then keep your opinions to yourself ok. Because we don't care.

• edited November 2017

YOU HAD N.. jk your right but you spelled a word wrong and it’s triggering me so the word is defensive

Dude all I said was it was Keyart not Thumbnail....but if you want to get all defensive about it....I mean maybe you need to take your own a

• well actually i was just saying we dont care, but feel free to interpret how you feel :smile:

Dude all I said was it was Keyart not Thumbnail....but if you want to get all defensive about it....I mean maybe you need to take your own a

• edited November 2017

Wow what a nice way to say that! People can say how they feel but if you don’t care just say your not interested and don’t assume others don’t care

well actually i was just saying we dont care, but feel free to interpret how you feel

• It highly doesn't look like that though, Eric told us that they didn't plan on making any more episodes.

• triggered

YOU HAD N.. jk your right but you spelled a word wrong and it’s triggering me so the word is defensive

• Pft, what even are you guys talking about at this point....all i said was that it was Key Art not Thumbnail...

Wow what a nice way to say that! People can say how they feel but if you don’t care just say your not interested and don’t assume others don’t care

• episode 5 is 2017 Eric said tweeted that its coming out in dec.

Linkyop posted: »

Episode 5 - 2018.

• Yes, I do agree that watermelon is very good :D

StoryGamer posted: »

hiadffda

• They sent that msg on November 7 and until Minecon everybody thought the season finale was in 2018

StoryGamer posted: »

episode 5 is 2017 Eric said tweeted that its coming out in dec.

• I doubt there will be dlc, because the developers kept saying they are working on the "Finale for season 2"

• No I think that's stupid MCSM is for all ages grown ups can play TWD, TWAU, and TFTB but they need to keep story mode for kids or all ages

• I mean come on kids had cartoons now there are MA ones and then they had video games well now we have M games. I mean can't a kid have one freaking thing

Sbs1280 posted: »

No I think that's stupid MCSM is for all ages grown ups can play TWD, TWAU, and TFTB but they need to keep story mode for kids or all ages

• At first I was talking about the release date and what I thought it would release and he put his opinion in saying he didn't care and I said we don't care that you don't care, that's all lol

• So did you... It's you're not your.

• Yeah but your saying it in a super rude way instead of saying “I Don’t Care” say “I’m not Intrested”

At first I was talking about the release date and what I thought it would release and he put his opinion in saying he didn't care and I said we don't care that you don't care, that's all lol

• GREMIR NEZIII!!!1!13212!!!121!!!!!!!

So did you... It's you're not your.

• _Triggered _

So did you... It's you're not your.

• Go to #7 in this forum, AChicken put an image saying "final VO for season 2" go see for yourself

SnownRaven posted: »

• The picture also says “There will be more happening in 2018 they don’t know about.” Maybe we can get some extra episodes!!!!

OzzyUK posted: »

At this moment in time i don't think we can be 100% sure there won't be more content after season 2 finishes as Eric wouldn't want to spoil

• Well it kinda depends on the ending of episode 5 whether or not there's more

The picture also says “There will be more happening in 2018 they don’t know about.” Maybe we can get some extra episodes!!!!

• I'm glad you elaborated on my point. Of course I don't expect telltale to tell people that they'll gain money, it'll just be a waste of advertising to tell them that. I mostly was saying this because I wanted to show why they can make mc:sm 2 or the DLC epusides. If didn't read this then-

TLDR: Hype = Good for Telltale

AChicken posted: »

Ah, but telling people about it doesn't do squat if you want money. The key is to make an appealing product to generate hype, and then make it sell like hotcakes. Not digging into you here, just elaborating on your point.

• I mean if Jesse becomes the Admin I don’t know if there’s a point in adding more episodes.

• That’s true because if somehow there’s another Wither Storm pop gone xD no plot

I mean if Jesse becomes the Admin I don’t know if there’s a point in adding more episodes.

• Agreed!

I mean if Jesse becomes the Admin I don’t know if there’s a point in adding more episodes.

• I don't think Jesse will become the new Admin. I think Xara will have the Admin powers at the end.

• edited December 2017

I'm not bored; I'm busy with Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Destiny 2. DLC for both of them comes out THIS MONTH, so I've been a bit in over my head in terms of gaming.

We're kinda bored , but excited for news at the same time.

• I'd be up for a Season 2 Adventure Pass type thing if they can think up an original idea. Kinda seems like they covered everything about Minecraft in the series so far.

• I know, I don't know what new seasons could hold. Honestly they should've saved the admin for the very last season.

I'd be up for a Season 2 Adventure Pass type thing if they can think up an original idea. Kinda seems like they covered everything about Minecraft in the series so far.

• Star Wars battlefront II is pay to win

I'm not bored; I'm busy with Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Destiny 2. DLC for both of them comes out THIS MONTH, so I've been a bit in over my head in terms of gaming.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.