Episode 3 spoiler discussion

Comments

• But you did put Tiffany in danger, because you know that Harley is going to hurt her and you still chose to reveal yourself you know :smile: . So either choice is not kind of Batman thing to do, since either Tiffany or Selina will get hurt. I don't think my Batman will put Lucius daughter even in potential danger, so Selina must take the fall. She is a grown up woman, she can handle it

It all comes down to the Bruce Wayne you want to play as. Mine is kind and compassionate and he would never put the mission above people.

• How does Waller or you know the agency has a mole?

• Maybe Tiffany's fate depends on whether you told her you're batman or not?

Tasos_12io posted: »

You know telltale makes a great episode when you're actually falling for Selina, lol. I said it was me cause we all know Bruce will survive and I want Catwoman alive with both her arms. As for Tiffany I hope she doesn't really die

• Does John ever have that creepy scene with his "inner self" from the trailer happen?

• Harley Quinn's voice actress was awesome this episode. Harley was really unsettling, especially towards the end.

• True, there are always downsides to whatever we do. But come on, Catwoman has managed to win be back, she actually wants to help us and her relationship with Bruce is something to behold.
    I never expected Telltale to get the two of them so close, it's great. It makes both Bruce and Selina much more interesting as characters.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

But you did put Tiffany in danger, because you know that Harley is going to hurt her and you still chose to reveal yourself you know . So e

• Shut down Selina constantly.

She screwed Harvey
    Was a criminal
    Betrayed me constantly.

My barman isn't a doormat cuck he's a hardened crime fighter

• Not to sure, for me there was a glitch/oversight where Selina was saying I told her something I didnt tell her, but its probs just the basic Telltale relationship type of deal

WITHOUT SPOILERS, can someone tell me how long the episode is and whether our s1 relationship with Selina actually has a huge effect?

• John stole the show this episode. It was really fun having that talk at the cafetaria with him and having that pretend date with him. As for Harley she was pretty cool, but I am still putting her in Arkham/Prison or a fucking grave if she dares touch Tiffany. Overal the episode was pretty fun, but I have 1 nitpick. How the fuck did BANE of all people sneak up on us? He is not exactly a subtle guy and you can spot him from a mile away anyway (weren't we in like the middle of the alley? We should have definitely noticed him), but that is whatever. I have always been on the Cat/Bat ship and this episode was absolutely great for that. Next episode we will hopefully be Batman a little more finally and kick some ass. Freeze and Bane are getting punched extra hard for that guy they killed. Also, Gordon was an idiot this episode, but I feel like we should have really had an option to reveal our identity to him since we are only making him more and more suspicious by lying all the time. Still don't trust a thing about the Agency, but Waller was nice this episode. I pretty much guessed what they were going to use Riddler's body last episode (well not the eye part, but that they needed his body to unlock his base), but I am really wondering how the next ep will start if you are in the freezer, maybe someone saves you depending on your relationship with them? Then you go as Batman to the blacksite, that is my guess.

• Yes; I think it depends on which answer you give John when he asks for relationship advice (you have to tell him to be genuine).

zeke10 posted: »

Does John ever have that creepy scene with his "inner self" from the trailer happen?

• So you do get that creepy peak at the future joker?

Yes; I think it depends on which answer you give John when he asks for relationship advice (you have to tell him to be genuine).

• I think that this episode was awesome! I loved the restarting the romance with Catwoman it seems like she might give Bruce a chance and maybe stay his girlfriend this time and not just leave. I also enjoyed the John Doe throwing the batarang scene that was hilarious also I think that if you let John keep the Batarang he or the pact might use it to make Batman look bad. Also the ending was good as the cliffhanger was decent when Catwoman was put into Riddler's box but we know that when Bruce is in the box either Catwoman, Tiffany, Alfred, or Waller's agent will save Bruce so that cliffhanger was ok for Bruce's side but works better with Catwoman in Riddler's trap. Besides the ending everything was amazing this episode! I hope that the series continues onto Season 10. :wink: Make it happen TellTale lol

• Assuming you're talking about the scene I think you're talking about (I got it too), I'm gonna assume it's a goof. The episode is actually pretty receptive as far as dialogue is concerned, and that's the only time I remember that happening this episode.

Poogers555 posted: »

Not to sure, for me there was a glitch/oversight where Selina was saying I told her something I didnt tell her, but its probs just the basic Telltale relationship type of deal

• So, anybody wanna talk about how John's weapon of choice this episode happens to be a crowbar

• Is there a vid of it somewhere?

Yes; I think it depends on which answer you give John when he asks for relationship advice (you have to tell him to be genuine).

• I interpreted it as Bane being tired and hurt from dealing with the GCPD, especially if you slipped the Counter-Venom (which I did). He wasn't exactly in the best state to deal with Harley.

Huntsman posted: »

They dropped the ball there. If you leave Harley behind, she comes back pissed, shoots Bane's men, and takes over. If you leave Bane behin

• I liked the Killing Joke references this episode.

Deltino posted: »

So, anybody wanna talk about how John's weapon of choice this episode happens to be a crowbar

• Loved the episode. I just lost my temper with Tiffany though, I told her to get the fuck out of my office, I just couldn't have any more of her at that time. So I never even had the chance to tell her that I'm Batman.

My only complaint goes to Selina's new model. Not how she looks, I think it's an imorovement om the face and all, but that bodyshape she had. I don't know, but to me she looked like a barbie doll. Nothing against her new look, but the shape of the body just put me off.

• edited November 2017

As much as I wanted to throw Tiffany out, I just wanted to finally tell her that Bruce is Batman. I'm just annoyed I couldn't do the same with Gordon.

As for Catwoman, no one deserves to end up in Freeze's machine, but after the shit she pulled last season with Bruce and Harvey, I have no sympathy for her.

• Selina's new model will take a bit of getting used to. Right now I prefer her unmasked season 1 look over unmasked season 2, but that could change. Other than that, I LOVED this episode! The fact that Bruce and Selina's relationship is basically confirmed makes me so happy. I loved the romance scenes with them. There was no way in hell I would ever throw her in the freeze machine. Waller and the Agency can be pissed at me all they want, but if a choice arrives that pits Selina against anyone else, I will choose Selina every time. I really hope the relationship they're building is meaningful, unlike last season. Telltale better not fuck over the BatCat shippers again.

John was awesome as usual. The cafe scene was great and it made me laugh a few times as well. Not really sure why he would lie to Bruce about giving the laptop to him when he planned on giving it to Batman, yeah it'd still end up with the same person, but I was a bit confused at his motive for it. I may have missed something. Either way, they've done so much good with him and I've really enjoyed having him along this season. That last scene though. "Harley, he's my best friend!" Aw, John!!

I also loved how Bane thought he was such a big shot then Harley shot him down immediately after he delivered Bruce back to her.

Each episode has gotten better and better. The wait for episode 4 is going to be AGONY! Well fucking done, Telltale! Well fucking done!

• Bane, Harley, and Freeze are on my shit list, can't wait to be the crap out of them even it means breaking the code.

• Fucking great episode. Joker and Catwoman are absolute scene stealers and the ending was just really hard for me to decide (ended up giving myself up). Selina's redesign was a bit a surprise but ultimately I like it better than her season 1 design.

I'm really pumped up for the next episode! This is easily the best Telltale game since Tales from the Borderlands in 2015. What a fucking ride.

• edited November 2017

Possibly one of the best episodes Telltale has ever done. A lot of suspense, great character development, and a decent number of choices that were actually fairly tough. If they keep this up, this just might be the first modern Telltale sequel season that’s just as good if not better than season 1.

• My episode was like a soap opera, I had a romance with Selina in season 1 but because she betrayed me I left on bad terms with Selina in season 1. So i decided not to warn selina about gordon thinking she was gonna get what she deserved. But after I saw her and the damage that was done to her my heart sunk and even though I was still mad at her I was able to forgive her. And I showed her the bat-cave and kissed her I also gave myself up to harley as the mole I couldn't betray her not after she was trying to redeem herself.The fact that we were able to go from being enemies to lovers in such a quick time is funny to say the least, i hope this romance lasts and selina becomes a hero a member of the bat-family.

• Great episode. But Harley/Bruce ship needs that love. I dumped selina on my save. Im gunning for Harley who need a real brother o handle her lol. Lastly iman was real light too .

• Goddamn I haven't had this much fun in a Telltale Game since Borderlands and Game of Thrones. I just feel so immersed right now, I actually give a shit about the characters. The episode's a 9.5/10 for me.

• edited November 2017

My only concern is if they are going to have enough time to properly establish this Sanctus group. They must be the ones that killed Riddler.

• Actually I am pretty sure that John killed him. John even has a photo of Riddler somewhere in his Hideout with an arrow drawn through Riddler's neck, so I would say that it's a pretty obvious hint.

Unless John works with Sanctus, but that's unlikely

Zjaa6 posted: »

My only concern is if they are going to have enough time to properly establish this Sanctus group. They must be the ones that killed Riddler.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I really enjoyed this episode and i really enjoyed my interactions with John, i get the feel he will inevitably become the villain an some point but for now i am doing everything possible to try and be his friend.

He looked upset and a bit angry when i confessed to stealing the laptop but hopefully he still likes me in episode 4.

• Definitely looked like him anyway back in episode 1.

JmoooX posted: »

Actually I am pretty sure that John killed him. John even has a photo of Riddler somewhere in his Hideout with an arrow drawn through Riddle

• Agreeeeeeeeeeed

Ja1862 posted: »

Shut down Selina constantly. She screwed Harvey Was a criminal Betrayed me constantly. My barman isn't a doormat cuck he's a hardened crime fighter

• Fingers crossed that Telltale use SANCTUS and their experiments to introduce metahumans. Hell, maybe Barry Allen is an SANCTUS scientist who resorted to experimenting on himself, becoming The Flash in the process? There's so much they can do with The Agency.

• Good theory

Mulder42 posted: »

Fingers crossed that Telltale use SANCTUS and their experiments to introduce metahumans. Hell, maybe Barry Allen is an SANCTUS scientist who

• To be honest I don't think that introducing new important characters so late in the season would be a good idea

sthingsone posted: »

Good theory

• Maybe they could have a pre scarecrow crane show up working for sanctus and have him escape in the end.

JmoooX posted: »

To be honest I don't think that introducing new important characters so late in the season would be a good idea

• I think SANCTUS could be a good segue into the League of Shadows, Lazarus etc...

• how would you feel, when you run the Justice System in this city, and its just been taking from you, by some fat drunk of power lady named Amenda Waller?
    she could have let him be involved, even if he will know Bruce's story. Bruce trusts him nonetheless. Waller is just an ass.
    I didn't let Selina die. lets say the choice of words I used, pretty much rekindled their relationship.
    and I am in my nature a very caring person.
    I took the fall. (plus lets be serious, we both know bruce is not gonna die. Waller will just hate me :]]]]]]]] )

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Actually the hardest choice i`ve ever made in a Telltale game. You spend this entire episode with Selina, and in my case rekindling their re

• pssst. do I smell spoilers?

(whispering) that's not trueeee

• nah, season 3 needs a new Lucius she's not dying.

Tasos_12io posted: »

You know telltale makes a great episode when you're actually falling for Selina, lol. I said it was me cause we all know Bruce will survive and I want Catwoman alive with both her arms. As for Tiffany I hope she doesn't really die

• now that just downright offensive lol

tee hee

Sign in to comment in this discussion.