Who said what!? [Forum Game]

Comments

• Kenny flipping out about Vernon taking the boat from No Time Left..

"I don't care if their fucking Make-A-Wish was a fucking boat ride, when I find 'em I'm gonna rip their throats out."

• Crap, now I have to say something bad about him again

*Ahem*... An unpopular opinion, he could've been a better father to Duck.

Ladariel posted: »

Kenny flipping out about Vernon taking the boat from No Time Left..

• edited February 2018

I agree. Poor Duck. :(

Crap, now I have to say something bad about him again *Ahem*... An unpopular opinion, he could've been a better father to Duck.

• Wish it was explained in good detail how Kenny survived the walker swarms in that back alley or that dark factory.

Crap, now I have to say something bad about him again *Ahem*... An unpopular opinion, he could've been a better father to Duck.

• edited February 2018

I'll take a shot at this.This one's probably pretty easy:
    "Not out of this. Not if she doesn't want to go. It's just too... It wouldn't work okay? It'd get us all killed."

• I'm actually not sure but I'm going to take a guess anyhow and say this is Mike from season two episode three telling Kenny how foolish his plan is to send Clementine instead of himself to get the radios for the captives at the Howes camp.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I'll take a shot at this.This one's probably pretty easy: "Not out of this. Not if she doesn't want to go. It's just too... It wouldn't work okay? It'd get us all killed."

• Nope that's incorrect, nice guess though

I liked Mike's sympathy and protection towards Arvo even after his Russian gang held them up. Also this line:

"I'd eat the shot out of that raccoon. Uh, I mean I would very much like to eat that raccoon."

I'm actually not sure but I'm going to take a guess anyhow and say this is Mike from season two episode three telling Kenny how foolish his plan is to send Clementine instead of himself to get the radios for the captives at the Howes camp.

• I thought it was Mike since Clementine could of gotten them killed if she were caught trying to steal radios. Kenny was nearly beaten to a inch of his life.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Nope that's incorrect, nice guess though I liked Mike's sympathy and protection towards Arvo even after his Russian gang held them up. Al

• To be fair I think I might've accidentally made it a little misleading by forgetting to include a "go" after the "to". I think that might make it a bit easier.

I thought it was Mike since Clementine could of gotten them killed if she were caught trying to steal radios. Kenny was nearly beaten to a inch of his life.

• Hi Ben. See ya.

• Prof. Lee Everett in Long Road Ahead.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Hi Ben. See ya.

• Outstanding knowledge, Dabig!

DabigRG posted: »

Prof. Lee Everett in Long Road Ahead.

• If you say so.

I would like to get to know who Sam Everett was to Lee outside of their official binding and an idea as to what it was on Lee's part that led to their failing relationship.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Outstanding knowledge, Dabig!

• Sam was always away because of her work and Lee didn't like that. He wanted to start a family. Basically, her work was the subject of their arguments. She was probably cheating on him for some time. I just don't understand why she would do this to Lee... he doesn't deserve it. :(

I want to know more about their relationship, too.. Hm, maybe they knew each other from university or high school...

If you say so. I would like to get to know who Sam Everett was to Lee outside of their official binding and an idea as to what it was on Lee's part that led to their failing relationship.

• Sam was always away because of her work and Lee didn't like that.

Oh, was she? I thought it was kind of the other way around.

She was probably cheating on him for some time.

Knowing what you just said, it'd make sense.

I just don't understand why she would do this to Lee... he doesn't deserve it. :(

Poor guy just went red eyed when he found out.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Sam was always away because of her work and Lee didn't like that. He wanted to start a family. Basically, her work was the subject of their

• edited February 2018

His wife's job involved travelling. Lee himself said that it was her who was constanly away.

Lee deserved a better wife, I think we all agree on this. She cheated on him, in his own home. He felt so betrayed, upset and angry and let these emotions cloud his mind and made him do something he regrets deeply and it ruined his life. I love @Deltino's headcanon about him killing the senator by strangling him.
    I also ship Lee with Lilly, very unpopular, I know.

Sam was always away because of her work and Lee didn't like that. Oh, was she? I thought it was kind of the other way around.

• "We get caught in it and that's it. Peace, asshole."

• edited February 2018

I guess season 2 Jane to Clem, during In Harms Way.

Second guess would be Molly.

"We get caught in it and that's it. Peace, asshole."

• Nope, nice guesses though. :)

When Jane appeared for the first time I had a feeling that she was bad news. And I wasn't wrong..

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I am not a big fan of Molly.

I guess season 2 Jane to Clem, during In Harms Way. Second guess would be Molly.

• edited February 2018

This is not a guess but that quote isn't from the TV show is it? I also didn't care that much about Molly either because much like Jane she was an uncalled for wise ass with a flippant attitude also sometimes bad attitude. But can be helpful when danger comes so.. both Jane and Molly make good people to have your back, but wouldn't turn my back on them if ever at odds.

Nope, nice guesses though. When Jane appeared for the first time I had a feeling that she was bad news. And I wasn't wrong.. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I am not a big fan of Molly.

• this ass hole type of comment sounds like it comes from kenny

"I don't care if their fucking Make-A-Wish was a fucking boat ride, when I find 'em I'm gonna rip their throats out."

• No, it's not from the TV show.

Agreed so much! Never understood why so many love Molly. She is so unecessarily rude. Lee and the group could have died because of her, too(RIP Chuck). She also would have let Lee and Kenny to die if it wasn't for Clementine.

This is not a guess but that quote isn't from the TV show is it? I also didn't care that much about Molly either because much like Jane she

• ...This was already guessed.

cutupuss- posted: »

this ass hole type of comment sounds like it comes from kenny

• Oh yeah it does. Unfortunately, someone else got the answer first. I could give you a point, if that makes you feel better :frowning:

cutupuss- posted: »

this ass hole type of comment sounds like it comes from kenny

• edited February 2018

Yeah I did not like her as soon as she made it clear she would not at least attempt to save Kenny and Lee without Clementine giving her the sad puppy eyes. Could nearly be argued that she might of even let Clementine die along with them if she never spoke up. Then again I believe between Kenny and Lee they might of been able to work through those little gang of walkers in the alleyway. Sometimes I wonder who was more bitchy Molly or Jane. But I think I liked Molly just a hair more than Jane because Jane wanted to leave Sarah for dead a couple times and tried to take Clementine from the rest of the group just to basically replace her lost sister to not be alone anymore which seems somewhat more selfish of her.

No, it's not from the TV show. Agreed so much! Never understood why so many love Molly. She is so unecessarily rude. Lee and the group co

• Sometimes I wonder who was more bitchy Molly or Jane.

Jane.
    Molly was at least a gadfly trying to distance herself from the past that molded her into what she is.
    Jane more or less embraced it and became a bitter and hypocritical borderline sociopath.

Yeah I did not like her as soon as she made it clear she would not at least attempt to save Kenny and Lee without Clementine giving her the

• "You don't know WHY! You don't even know what's Wrong with them. Nobody Does. We don't know a Damn thing about what happened or what's going on."

• 'Sometimes you have to play a role."

• "You have to shoot me honey."

• Sounds like a comic verse from Hershel possibly telling Rick this or Lori, think it's Rick.

"You don't know WHY! You don't even know what's Wrong with them. Nobody Does. We don't know a Damn thing about what happened or what's going on."

• Peter Joseph Randall, All That Remains

Torridd posted: »

'Sometimes you have to play a role."

• Lee in No Time Left.

"You have to shoot me honey."

• Right.. and I didn't like that they never show how Lee turned. Would of been a sight to see if they showed Clem's reaction to a walker Lee or trying to escape from walker Lee if she decided not to shoot Lee. Maybe at the least it could of been like an after credits scene.

Lee in No Time Left.

• Correct!!

Now, what can I say that is bad about Hershel...

I understand his motives around keeping the walkers alive, but in doing so it got more of his family killed. :(

Sounds like a comic verse from Hershel possibly telling Rick this or Lori, think it's Rick.

• One of my all time fav quotes from Kenny simply because of the way he says it. I just imagined the cancer survivors riding on one of those slow boats at a theme park or something hahaha

• Me too, to be honest. :lol:

dan290786 posted: »

One of my all time fav quotes from Kenny simply because of the way he says it. I just imagined the cancer survivors riding on one of those slow boats at a theme park or something hahaha

• "Things are going to go bad out here" or something like that. This line tugged at my heart.

• "I fucking love pudding"

lol

• Javier Garcia, Ties that Bind Part 1

"I fucking love pudding" lol

• Correctomundo

Javier Garcia, Ties that Bind Part 1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.