Who said what!? [Forum Game]

124»

Comments

• What did you not like about Javier or that episode?

Correctomundo

• I didn't care about the new characters enough and I thought the game was kinda boring. It's not a BAD game but it is just so damn mediocre. I wish we could have played as Clem. Just my opinion though.

Ladariel posted: »

What did you not like about Javier or that episode?

• Easy one for ya:

"I'm getting to those boats"

• I kinda wouldn't mind learning what Javier's year abroad was like. It apparently involved visiting a Buddhist monastery or something.

Correctomundo

• Kenny and his fixation to sail away into the sunset.

Easy one for ya: "I'm getting to those boats"

• Kate, Season 3 Episode 1; Ties That Bind.

Fangirl101 posted: »

"We get caught in it and that's it. Peace, asshole."

• Damn, how the hell did I miss that?

undeadfiend posted: »

Kate, Season 3 Episode 1; Ties That Bind.

• Lol, I only remembered because I finished Episode 1 of another play-through of S3 just a couple of days ago!

DabigRG posted: »

Damn, how the hell did I miss that?

• I meant I somehow missed her post, but good for you!

undeadfiend posted: »

Lol, I only remembered because I finished Episode 1 of another play-through of S3 just a couple of days ago!

• "And then the pile in the middle--that's the kitty."

• "Don't just fuckin' stand there smirking at me!"

• “That’s how i’m still alive!”

• Vernon.

dan290786 posted: »

“That’s how i’m still alive!”

• Yep!

Vernon.

• What didn't you like about Vernon?

Yep!

• Glenn in "East", Episode 15 of Season 6. Said to Daryl when he goes to find Dwight.

"Staying in one place for too long just makes you an easy target. I don't care how safe you think it is."

Torridd posted: »

"Things are going to go bad out here" or something like that. This line tugged at my heart.

• I actually don’t mind Vernon. Sure what he did with his group was shitty in the end but he wasn’t evil, he was looking out for his people just as Lee was looking out for his. They all got tired of living underground as Christa said.

@DabigRG will tell you that I actually feel as though Vernon could still be alive. His so called “death” mention was very vague from 400 Days when Joyce said “we lost Brie and then Vernon with that goddamned boat”. Losing Vernon with the boat could mean he sailed off on it and left his group behind maybe due to being cornered off by walkers perhaps? Many possibilities. I know that Vernon is probably dead in the eyes of the game writers and fans but i always say if you don’t see someone die on the walking dead, good chance he or she are still alive.

What didn't you like about Vernon?

• I actually don’t mind Vernon.

These are the game rules. I don't come up with.... well on second thought ? I did.

I actually don’t mind Vernon. Sure what he did with his group was shitty in the end but he wasn’t evil, he was looking out for his people ju

• Oh yeah sorry i just reslised that it wasn’t just a quotes game, sorry i thought yoy were actually asking me a question lol

I actually don’t mind Vernon. These are the game rules. I don't come up with.... well on second thought ? I did.

• Correct!

Glenn in "East", Episode 15 of Season 6. Said to Daryl when he goes to find Dwight. "Staying in one place for too long just makes you an easy target. I don't care how safe you think it is."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.