Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• "Jokers enthusiasm for fighting crime may cause as many problems for the Dark Knight as it solves."

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/03/13/how-batman-the-enemy-withins-finale-delivers-two-possible-jokers-based-on-the-choices-youve-made/

• It's more likely that this "heartbreak" is referring to Gordon being forced to shave his mustache off.

Bruce and Selina breaking up < Gordon's mustache

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/03/13/how-batman-the-enemy-withins-finale-delivers-two-possible-jokers-based-on-the-choices-youve-made/

• Ps4

19Street95 posted: »

What do you play on? I don't know if it matters if you play on Xbox/Steam/Playstation I guess it should not matter but somebody here might n

• I'll be so sad that no matter of what path you choose, Selina will end up breaking up with you... ACTUALLY, I'LL BE DAMN PISSED IF THIS HAPPENS.

• Well I thought I did... but not anymore. Telltale, pretty please don't break our hearts in episode five :'(

I made peace with the fact that there wouldn't be an happy ending on that front. As I've written a while back either she dies or she leaves.

• edited March 2018

Yeah me too, I'm from Italy and I'm also able to download the episodes right at midnight when they come out, but sometimes some episodes get delayed in europe, for example episode 2 came out on october 6 in europe instead of october 3 like in North America. This also happened quite often for season 1's episodes. But usually if there is no other date announced for europe, it comes out in the same day of North america and we should be able to download it at midnight already.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

I can download the episodes right at midnight, and I am from Europe too.

• @Samuel2496 Greetings from Romania latin brother !

• Not info Trailer?

• I am from Spain, greetings to both of you ^-^

Lord Frost posted: »

@Samuel2496 Greetings from Romania latin brother !

• hope Selina stays this time. I heard Bruce and Selina were getting married in some comic book

• Oo yo tbm soy de españa

I am from Spain, greetings to both of you ^-^

• Genial, pensaba que era el único de todo el foro xD

Oo yo tbm soy de españa

• Jajaj lo mismo digo

Genial, pensaba que era el único de todo el foro xD

• Hope one of the traliers come this week.

• To be honest, I was hoping that we will get at least one trailer today :(

Shadow2122 posted: »

Hope one of the traliers come this week.

• More likely it's Thursday

JmoooX posted: »

To be honest, I was hoping that we will get at least one trailer today

• I'm really hoping that depending on how you treated John his personality is different. So if you're nice to him and go Vigilante then hes merciful or if you're mean to him and go Vigilante then hes brutal. Or if you're nice to him and go Villain hes more of the laughing crazy trickster but if you're mean to him and go Villain hes super intense and angry.

• edited March 2018

Actually I hope that He will become far more dangerous and crazy if You go the Vigilante route, after all This ain't no fairytale!

PS. And Fighting alongside Joker would just be "ridiculous"

Vetominer posted: »

I'm really hoping that depending on how you treated John his personality is different. So if you're nice to him and go Vigilante then hes me

• edited March 2018

You, sir, are totally right, I do really hope for something like that! giggles maniacally

I'm really hoping that depending on how you treated John his personality is different. So if you're nice to him and go Vigilante then hes me

• I'm not really expecting that per se, as there's a lot of choices that would factor into that, but the least I'm hoping for in extra variation is the café choice. The "Be yourself/Manipulate her" choice. At most, we only got a mention of that in Episode 4, but the way the choice was initially presented made it seem very big. Can't skip it, you have to choose an option. Let John accept his brutal Joker voice that he hears, or have him make his own path by putting on a mask.
    I hope something in Episode 5 changes because of that.

• edited March 2018

But what if I was nice to him before episode 5 but now I choose to be mean to him throughout episode 5 lol.
    " I WORK ALONE " ~ Batman

• It won't be a surprise. I was expecting to happen. Again!

Lord Frost posted: »

I'll be so sad that no matter of what path you choose, Selina will end up breaking up with you... ACTUALLY, I'LL BE DAMN PISSED IF THIS HAPPENS.

• We'll all know why you want her out of the way. @strwar3 has a:

strwar3 posted: »

It won't be a surprise. I was expecting to happen. Again!

• edited March 2018

I might be wrong, but it may have something to do with Iman Avesta.

We'll all know why you want her out of the way. @strwar3 has a:

• edited March 2018

I have a feeling that something bad may happen to Alfred they hinted that he is in bad conditions the whole season... Also I think we won't get two trailers like many people think and that the trailer will not come out sooner than march 22 or 23.

• Just a hunch.

Putinovich posted: »

I might be wrong, but it may have something to do with Iman Avesta.

• I am pretty much sure it was said that there will be 3 trailers released before the premiere of EP5 - one per each ending of episode 4 and one which will be spoiler free and will sumarize events from the previous episodes.

Samuel2496 posted: »

I have a feeling that something bad may happen to Alfred they hinted that he is in bad conditions the whole season... Also I think we won't get two trailers like many people think and that the trailer will not come out sooner than march 22 or 23.

• what should i do with john at funeral cause to get blue stats "good choices" i have to be mean to him , and i want to create a good vigilante joker so should i be mean (blue) or nice (yellow) cause it could matter if its as branchy as they say so.

• Uh, who knows what is really "good". I personally don't think accepting his card is good, for example, because it's better to tell him the truth - how it's just not polite, so he could learn.
    Just do what you think is right, I guess.
    If I remember correct "nice" choices with him in the 1st episode marked yellow. And more composed or hostile marked blue.

what should i do with john at funeral cause to get blue stats "good choices" i have to be mean to him , and i want to create a good vigilante joker so should i be mean (blue) or nice (yellow) cause it could matter if its as branchy as they say so.

• Huh, the first season got an update on xbox one this morning. Anyone know what that's about?

• Well, no need to be "pretty sure", as it's been confirmed by Caroline (mostlypoptarts) herself! She said there'll be one season retrospective trailer and then two EP5 trailers for each John path.

Gartives posted: »

I am pretty much sure it was said that there will be 3 trailers released before the premiere of EP5 - one per each ending of episode 4 and one which will be spoiler free and will sumarize events from the previous episodes.

• probably some bug fixes

Huh, the first season got an update on xbox one this morning. Anyone know what that's about?

• I don't know I feel that's debatable if whether or not john was being polite with the card.Personally I think that john was genuinely trying to make Bruce feel better so I wouldn't necessarily say he was wrong for giving him the card.

Tiefling posted: »

Uh, who knows what is really "good". I personally don't think accepting his card is good, for example, because it's better to tell him the t

• I'm not saying he wasn't genuine about this card. Personally I thought it was nice and he had good intentions too. What I'm saying is not all people would take such behaviour kindly, and it's best to let him know. Bruce can just tell him how this is just not an appropriate way to cheer up ppl on funerals, so John can avoid awkward or nasty situations in the future. Not all people would think about intentions behind other's person actions while they're striken by grief.
    And from how Bruce behaves and what he says in the codex, I doubt he felt great about this card. Confused at best, angered at worst.

I don't know I feel that's debatable if whether or not john was being polite with the card.Personally I think that john was genuinely trying to make Bruce feel better so I wouldn't necessarily say he was wrong for giving him the card.

• We want a trailer

• and the Chipmunks.

We want a trailer

• I just hope we get a trailer or something tomorrow

• Me to

FERKILL377 posted: »

I just hope we get a trailer or something tomorrow

• And me

Shadow2122 posted: »

Me to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.