Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• Craigslist

Kaelthas posted: »

I wonder how John gets a gang of thugs that use clown masks in such little time.

• edited March 2018

I imagine there will be a time skip. Plus in that scenario Harley's still with him, so she may help him snatch some of Bane's mercenaries.

I wonder how John gets a gang of thugs that use clown masks in such little time.

• I think the masks are the ones in Johns house in the subway

• I'm guessing Freeze will help us.

• So I'm assuming we're getting a trailer next week?

• There's going to be like 3 trailers so I would expect them to start trickling out next week

So I'm assuming we're getting a trailer next week?

• Was wondering that too.

Maybe there will be a jump forward in time in episode 5? Really my best guest, will be kinda disappointed if he randomly just has goons.

• edited March 2018

Edit: supposed to be a reply to @Poogers555
    If there is, it'd be only half a day or something. Bruce is probably rushing to get out of Waller's custody/Stop Joker's imminent rampage.
    (Though personally, I'm not really expecting a time skip. Dunno why, it's just a weird feeling.)

Harley is with John in the villain ending, and she's kind of taken over Bane's men, so I think they're just rebranded Pact thugs. "John here's gonna call the shots, boys"
    I wouldn't expect them to appear in the vigilante ending since he seems to be on a different wavelength than the criminals.
    Seems fine to me.

• i hope theres a way for catwoman to stay with us

• Glad that Selina seems to have a big role in the finale, I feared she'd get lost in the shuffle.

• I'm worried about Gordon's moustache not being in the episode tbh.

• Well, you should remember that episode 5 from the first season had a FIVE DAYS time skip,. It wouldn´t be weird to have another time skip that big. It certainly would be more neccesary in this case.

AChicken posted: »

Edit: supposed to be a reply to @Poogers555 If there is, it'd be only half a day or something. Bruce is probably rushing to get out of Wal

• As much as I generally hate time skips, I hope there will be one. There's no way John could completely change his visage, outfit all his goons or get his own batarangs and other gadgets in a matter of a few hours. Plus Waller needs to assemble suicide squad, which might take quite a lot of time as well.

AChicken posted: »

Edit: supposed to be a reply to @Poogers555 If there is, it'd be only half a day or something. Bruce is probably rushing to get out of Wal

• 100% agreed.

Pipas posted: »

As much as I generally hate time skips, I hope there will be one. There's no way John could completely change his visage, outfit all his goo

• True

As much as I generally hate time skips, I hope there will be one. There's no way John could completely change his visage, outfit all his goo

• Yeah pretty much this, like you said not only does John have to do all these changes, Waller has to get her stuff all set up as well. If it really is suppose to just be a few hours later Ill be disappointed because thats some unrealistic timing.

• Bruce, at least, seems to be expecting that:

I tend to agree. Sounds fitting.

Zjaa6 posted: »

I'm guessing Freeze will help us.

• tfw theres still the "if he doesnt" to cover up tracks when he doesnt help us ;'(

Tiefling posted: »

Bruce, at least, seems to be expecting that: I tend to agree. Sounds fitting.

• haha, lol, true.
    But I think he will help or not depending on our choices in ep5. Otherwise kinda kills the purpose of the whole choice to help him or not. Ep4 was very short, and they did put this scene in it + the choice did show up in the credits, so, I doubt TT will pretend it never happened.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw theres still the "if he doesnt" to cover up tracks when he doesnt help us ;'(

• I do not know if anyone of you played DLC in batman arkham knight with Freeze. They handle the relationship between Batman and Freeze very well. I would like to see something like that in this game too.

tfw theres still the "if he doesnt" to cover up tracks when he doesnt help us ;'(

• That was my favoruite one in the Season of Infamy DLC. It was very well-handled in my opinion.

MareCZV posted: »

I do not know if anyone of you played DLC in batman arkham knight with Freeze. They handle the relationship between Batman and Freeze very well. I would like to see something like that in this game too.

• Do you know what the codex says if you don't help him there?

Bruce, at least, seems to be expecting that: I tend to agree. Sounds fitting.

• "lol dumb ass popsicle lookin ass bouta melt lmao" -Bruce Wayne

Do you know what the codex says if you don't help him there?

• No, but I hope it suggests an optional Freeze romance option. Only Poogers555 so far did made my dreams come true with his Freeze/Bruce meme video.

Do you know what the codex says if you don't help him there?

• Aw no, don't tell me Bruce would say something so rude about his favorite popsicle.

"lol dumb ass popsicle lookin ass bouta melt lmao" -Bruce Wayne

• lol.

"lol dumb ass popsicle lookin ass bouta melt lmao" -Bruce Wayne

• edited March 2018

After last episode I'm more worried about Gordon not being in it at all.

Dan10 posted: »

I'm worried about Gordon's moustache not being in the episode tbh.

• I wonder if you might still get "John will remember that" in the Vigilante path...

Can't wait for "Joker will remember that" line replacing the usual "John will"

• Yeah. Totally possible. But "Joker" replacing "John" is kind of satisfying.

Frontier246 posted: »

I wonder if you might still get "John will remember that" in the Vigilante path...

• I never played any of the Arkham games. Could you give me a summary of Batman and Freeze's relationship in that game?

That was my favoruite one in the Season of Infamy DLC. It was very well-handled in my opinion.

• edited March 2018

Batman Arkham Knight SPOILER!!!

Freeze was tricked, guess about what, about Nora destiny. To cut the story Batman help him to save Nora, but on the end, Nora ended Freeze madness about saving her life and ask him to let her go and live last days "normal" and he accepted that. and then Batman let them sail a boat knowing that they would die in few days.

I never played any of the Arkham games. Could you give me a summary of Batman and Freeze's relationship in that game?

• Type >! in front of a paragraph to add a Spoiler Tag to your post. You can also add one by clicking the paragraph icon above the text box.

MareCZV posted: »

Batman Arkham Knight SPOILER!!! (Spoiler)

• That Joker smile-batarang thing is awesome.

• Jokerang, haha.

That Joker smile-batarang thing is awesome.

• edited March 2018

All you John lovers need to wake up to the truth... Aligning yourself with Vigilante Joker will unleash the true villain of the season and Telltales hidden plot twist they've been hinting at throughout the season...
    Venom Alfred also known as Punished AL a fallen legend...
    Alfred: "The world calls for wet work and I answer.. no greater good, no just cause. I'll pull in money, recruits just to combat Bruce rubbing my nose in bloody battle field dirt... All for revenge."

Sins Of The John Fans

• Bruce will die and John will take over as the new Batman.

• Why does telltale always release s episode close to end of the month. Instead of early.

• Early releases have happened. Middle releases are less frequent. I can understand Telltale wants the most of the month to polish what's left, but it's still kinda frustrating whenever you think it's close, but ends up being far away. Still over 2 weeks left until the Finale. Let's hope the real episode trailers wait a bit. It'll be hard for me to avoid spoilers here.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Why does telltale always release s episode close to end of the month. Instead of early.

• You're wrong. Tiffany will become villain in vigilante's route, once she'll learn how Bruce gave her costume to his Batgirl Jim Gordon and Robin John Doe and took them into the field instead of her.

All you John lovers need to wake up to the truth... Aligning yourself with Vigilante Joker will unleash the true villain of the season and T

• Now that would be a real twist, then we need a whole Season 3 as John-Batman! xD

ManBat posted: »

Bruce will die and John will take over as the new Batman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.