Batman Viglinate Path(SPOILERS)(RANT)

Comments

• Why do you keep accusing me of expecting an exact scenario when I didn't?

• No, and youre welcome to not enjoy the episode, I just find a lot of your issues with it seem to be things that just couldnt happen differently in the episode, and what you would actually want in the episode also couldnt realistically happen for the story to make sense.

Dan10 posted: »

You really expect me to say OH I actually enjoyed the episode on the inside after how I felt and feel about it currently?

• Can you stop saying I WANTED exact SPECIFIC scenarios. All I expected was a decently long partnership ish. You really think that's over the top or something?

Poogers555 posted: »

No, and youre welcome to not enjoy the episode, I just find a lot of your issues with it seem to be things that just couldnt happen differen

• I was ready to accept im to turn evil. The way it was done and the game deciding for me that he's the villain and encourages me to give up on him in dialogue which forces a fight regardless. Vame forces me to pick up the bombs. Wha5 into don't want to? Were cornered so I don't want to take the risk but glam game over. Another issue.

• Because if you didn't dispose of the bombs, you'd be putting Avesta or Catwoman in danger.

I was ready to accept im to turn evil. The way it was done and the game deciding for me that he's the villain and encourages me to give up o

• So? What if they were in danger? In my play through I was anti average and anti Selina lol.

MrSmithy posted: »

Because if you didn't dispose of the bombs, you'd be putting Avesta or Catwoman in danger.

• Avesta*

So? What if they were in danger? In my play through I was anti average and anti Selina lol.

• So you're telling me that Batman is supposed to just stand back and watch two people that he's worked with potentially get blown to pieces? At this point you're beginning to sound as irrational as John himself.

So? What if they were in danger? In my play through I was anti average and anti Selina lol.

• Fam I think this is your issue with this. What you want in episode 5 makes no sense and goes everything against Batman's character. Did you forget the bombs still blew up almost the whole building and killed the people inside the building to? Im sorry if you wanted to do some pro-Joker all the way, but it was obvious what was going to happen and would be so against Bruce/Batman's character to just willingly let Joker kill people.

• The advertisement said that we would have two different episodes, and that was right. They are two different plots with just a couple of scenes in common, like they promised.

You are the only one responsible for creating your own headcanon and hyping yourself to absurd levels by just watching screenshots of the Vigilante path.

I mean, for God's sake, a lot of people have issues with some aspects of the episode, but anyone can see by reading your comments that you gave an unhealthy importance to a simple Telltale episode, and that's why you are so mad at the final episode. Who gets on the verge of tears just because the episode didn't develop the way he had hope for? That's just absurd.

@Poogers555 You expect me to write a script? How is there "nothing to do"? Is fighting Bane for a few minutes and talking in an alleyway w

• edited March 2018

Yeah, but Bruce is Bruce and he's not us. Unfortunately, in some occasions. Some of his actions just wrote to be. We can't change them.

• I listed off an example. That the game is forcing me to do things I don't really want to. Did I want to go pro John all the Way? Yes. Did I think it would last? No. Execution of it was terrible in my point of view and that's my solid point of view on it.

Fam I think this is your issue with this. What you want in episode 5 makes no sense and goes everything against Batman's character. Did you

• Dan10 I think what it comes down to if you're personally pissed off that we couldn't keep John as an ally or work with him and take down the agency, although it was fairly obvious even from episode 4s ending that Vigilante John is someone we'd have to take down sooner or later. As much as I wanted to save John, it was inevitable that he and Batman come to blows. At least it's still possible to salvage their friendship in Vigilante Route.

• @Poogers555 First of all John was shot and we were cornered so it isn't like he's killing for no reason.

• And that's only a fly compared to everything else

• I knew we would come to blows. Execution was the main problem.

Dan10 I think what it comes down to if you're personally pissed off that we couldn't keep John as an ally or work with him and take down the

• Fair enough. I just th8nk the circumstances should have allowed for a choice.

Tiefling posted: »

Yeah, but Bruce is Bruce and he's not us. Unfortunately, in some occasions. Some of his actions just wrote to be. We can't change them.

• So, you are really complaining about the episode not following your imagination. Aren't those images from the episode? It is YOUR fault if you thought those images automatically meant Batman and Joker would be allies during the whole episode. It is your impression, and even the synopsis kinda implied the conflict with Joker.

I literally discussed this. Loopholing around the truth is disgusting. Telltale gave us the idea.What do screenshots of Jokerangs and back t

• Think* still getting used to this phone lol

Fair enough. I just th8nk the circumstances should have allowed for a choice.

• CANT ANY OF YOU JUST GET THE DAMN POINT? I KNEW THERE WOULD BE A STRUGGLE. I DIDN'T LIKE THE EXECUTION NOR DID I WANT FOR A SPECIFIC SCENARIO.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

So, you are really complaining about the episode not following your imagination. Aren't those images from the episode? It is YOUR fault if y

• You have some nerve telling me it's my fault for expecting what should have been the minimum

CANT ANY OF YOU JUST GET THE DAMN POINT? I KNEW THERE WOULD BE A STRUGGLE. I DIDN'T LIKE THE EXECUTION NOR DID I WANT FOR A SPECIFIC SCENARIO.

• The minimum of what you expected to see based on some screenshots.

You complaining about the game not letting you have Batman let people die right on his nose, wich is completely against his character not matter how you play, just helps further that point. Just because it's a Telltale game, it doesn't mean it has to let you do everything you want.

You have some nerve telling me it's my fault for expecting what should have been the minimum

• My favorite part about the vigilante path was when we took down Harley. That was so satisfying to see her taken down.

• First of all that was an example and not really a main co.plaint. Based on some screenshots? what do you expect me to base it from? Telltale knew exactly what they were insinuating.

The minimum of what you expected to see based on some screenshots. You complaining about the game not letting you have Batman let people

• That scene was jokes too. Even Bat man thought Harley with a badge is funny.

My favorite part about the vigilante path was when we took down Harley. That was so satisfying to see her taken down.

• After all the hype we teamed with John for around 25 minutes take more or less. But of course it's my fault basing expectation from all what we were fed about the episode. Loopholing the truth is glorified lying

The minimum of what you expected to see based on some screenshots. You complaining about the game not letting you have Batman let people

• Hype that is only yours. Stop pretending that Telltale tried to insinuate anything to all of us just because you created your own interpretation based on their screenshots.

After all the hype we teamed with John for around 25 minutes take more or less. But of course it's my fault basing expectation from all what we were fed about the episode. Loopholing the truth is glorified lying

• GIVE ME A BREAK. LIKE TELLTALE WERENT HYPING VIGLINATE JOKER FIGHTING WITH BAT MAN. I BASED NOTHING ON MY IMAGINATION. Piss off. All screenshots showing Barman and Joker working together but no it's my fault for expecting it to last at least half the episode.

Hype that is only yours. Stop pretending that Telltale tried to insinuate anything to all of us just because you created your own interpretation based on their screenshots.

• Yeah seriously, this is nothing like ANF. Everything Telltale said happened, many different scenarios with 2 Jokers, with overall 2 separate episodes. ANF is what Telltale lying is, and theres a reason why everyone called them out for it, Dan is kinda alone here claiming Telltale lied with the hype. Theres a difference with disagreeing with the story and finding plot points that dont match up, and being mad at the story because it didnt do what you wanted, even if it doesnt make sense in the story overall.

Hype that is only yours. Stop pretending that Telltale tried to insinuate anything to all of us just because you created your own interpretation based on their screenshots.

• Again with the accusation that I had SPECIFIC scenarios in mine? I'm done
    Its loopholing around the truth.
    If you don't see it that way then we'll have to agree to disagree because it's blatant what they were going for to me.

Yeah seriously, this is nothing like ANF. Everything Telltale said happened, many different scenarios with 2 Jokers, with overall 2 separate

• Don't bother saying it's my fault or that I had a SPECIFIC scenario that I wanted to play out. It's just getting annoying now with those argument points.

• Didnt mention you talking about scenarios. And this isnt loophoing the truth. Truth is you let your imagination of what the episode was get too far and were disappointed it wasnt like what you visioned. And if that isnt the case like you claim youre reasoning isnt making any sense. Honestly teaming up with John is "half the episode" if we cut off that last 15 mins of the game after the Joker part of the story is done, not to mention 90% of the whole episode is focused on John and what his actions are doing and how we try to prevent it. Im sorry that he got almost 40 mins of screen time in stead of a full hour, but its kinda ridiculous you are acting like just because for the first half we are working with Joker, and the second half we arnt, and acting like this taints the entire game.

Again with the accusation that I had SPECIFIC scenarios in mine? I'm done Its loopholing around the truth. If you don't see it that way then we'll have to agree to disagree because it's blatant what they were going for to me.

• You keep saying I was imagining things and wanted certain scenarios. Taints the whole game? Not really. I liked the other pathway along with the other episodes. It's not as if I wanted to find a reason to hate the game. My IMAGINATION? This Again? My expectations weren't over the top and were based on what we were given. If we got something different then it's loopholing the truth. "They didn't SPECIFICALLY SAY" is the terrible excuse jail out of free card.

Didnt mention you talking about scenarios. And this isnt loophoing the truth. Truth is you let your imagination of what the episode was get

• I want John to be for the full hour? Stop making false accusations.

• John fanboy much?

• edited March 2018

We wouldn't be using the same arguments over and over if you weren't using the same ones over and over. You are constantly saying that Telltale "insinuated" something because of some screenshots.

Because apparently showing Batman and Vigilante Joker fighting together in one scene can only mean that they are gonna be doing that for most of the episode.

Those insinuations are just on your head, there isn't any conspiration from Telltale to sell you a different episode than the one we got.

Don't bother saying it's my fault or that I had a SPECIFIC scenario that I wanted to play out. It's just getting annoying now with those argument points.

• Gordon and other cops kill people in the line of duty. I don’t want Batman to just let Joker or even catwoman to kill randomly but I wanted the option to compromise Like he dose for the police, like he can for Tiffany.

Plus where did he have those bombs, they were literally the size of a head each. Also the results bomb were just some holes in some ceilings. None of the main characters were hurt except for Bats, who ran to the bomb. And the only confirmed casualties were 8 we herd on the news montage and that isn’t a one to one translation to fatality. On that not I’m pretty to that out of those three agents the one most likely to die is the black one and that’s because of the vat of chemicals. While what happened to the other two agents was bloody and overly brutal, it’s unlikely that Joker pieced any arteries and the fights over not long after that, hell medics were probably called when Tiffany and Waller got away. As long as the Ph in The vats weren’t to low or the chemicals immediately poisonous, the black guy could survive as well.

This rant kinda got away from the point that the game forces you down a certain path that’s at odds with what you picked without giving you a chance to salvage it, but I was on a roll of point I wanted to mention.

Fam I think this is your issue with this. What you want in episode 5 makes no sense and goes everything against Batman's character. Did you

• TellTales whole thing is that choices shape our story, though to honor the choices of previous episodes and to not make things even more complicated after the Alfred thing, choices in either route don’t change episode five except for how alive your friendship is with John. Every thing sets up for future seasons, and some of it comes from post season summary. Also I miss the evaluation of your Batman, wish they had kept that.

Dan10 I think what it comes down to if you're personally pissed off that we couldn't keep John as an ally or work with him and take down the

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited March 2018

On that not I’m pretty to that out of those three agents the one most likely to die is the black one and that’s because of the vat of chemicals. While what happened to the other two agents was bloody and overly brutal, it’s unlikely that Joker pieced any arteries and the fights over not long after that

I've been sitting here trying to figure out a response to this, but I simply can't

StabHappy posted: »

Gordon and other cops kill people in the line of duty. I don’t want Batman to just let Joker or even catwoman to kill randomly but I wanted

• It’s not about being okay with slaughtering people, it’s that your choices can’t prevent, you can’t make compromises like you do for the police and it seems Vigilante Joker has to fall and end up in Arkham cause theirs a Villain Joker and they have Bats put him in Arkham so Vigilante Joker has to be their as well. Plus don’t go on about marketing and hype, they ran several polls, posted only Vigilante pics from its first third, and used most of footage for the trailer from that area as well, using only things from Ace, violence solves problems, fat guy looking up at you and menichal laugh on the cat walk with blood cleans off.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.