Batman Viglinate Path(SPOILERS)(RANT)

1235»

Comments

• What else were people to think with the pics and trailer they showed that has the alternative named Villain Joker. No one thought it wasn’t a possibility, we just wanted to be able avoid it if we make the right choices.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

Hype that is only yours. Stop pretending that Telltale tried to insinuate anything to all of us just because you created your own interpretation based on their screenshots.

• I hardly think he’s alone.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah seriously, this is nothing like ANF. Everything Telltale said happened, many different scenarios with 2 Jokers, with overall 2 separate

• The advertising made it appear as if we’d have to do our best to manage a balancing act or fall on one side or the other, every opportunity they had they said Joker would cause friction wither our other allies, but they were as close to me as ever. Would have been fine with Joker if any of my choices could have stopped him from falling.

Didnt mention you talking about scenarios. And this isnt loophoing the truth. Truth is you let your imagination of what the episode was get

• Three things, dam auto correct.

StabHappy posted: »

It’s not about being okay with slaughtering people, it’s that your choices can’t prevent, you can’t make compromises like you do for the pol

• I’ll admit the the sentence could be structured better the point still stand. No artery at the base of your jaw, Joker cut into that woman’s esophagus and trachea and while stads to the stomach are painful they are hardly lethal, only when left completely unattended.

Deltino posted: »

On that not I’m pretty to that out of those three agents the one most likely to die is the black one and that’s because of the vat of chemic

• Police are doing their jobs, they are ordinary people who protect the law. The police work under the law, they arnt killing people because they can kill people, its just how police works, criminals attack with terrorist activities, they are going to get shot, thats just how the law works. Tiffany killed a single person and there was a proper motivation behind it. Doesnt make it ok, and we can say we plan to take her down. (even though I think its out of character to take her in after if you chose to)

This isnt comparable at all to John. John killed the agents, he blew up a bridge, he killed more agents, blew up a police station, and kidnapped Waller and killed even more agents. Also the news report is "at least 11 died" and key word is "atleast" meaning there is probably way more who also died, who are just innocent people in the building. What are you suppose to compromise here? "Hey John, dont sweat it man, everyone randomly has burst of rage and kill some people, its really not a big deal haha, did I mention Im Batman and I hate watching murder?"

Simple fact is, story wise it wouldnt make any sense if Batman was just "ok" with John blowing up bridges and killing people.

It’s not about being okay with slaughtering people, it’s that your choices can’t prevent, you can’t make compromises like you do for the pol

• Ok what are you actually talking about?

Guy is stabbed through the throat, he is dead, Woman has her neck sliced open, also dead, last guy gets fucking shanked a bunch and then is thrown into a fucking Chem bath, but Im sure he's fine because apparently "Stabs in the stomach arnt lethal unless unattended" but Im sure he's fine, being nice and attended after being also stabbed in the chest and thrown into the chemicals, sure he's fine, John didnt try to kill him lmao

I’ll admit the the sentence could be structured better the point still stand. No artery at the base of your jaw, Joker cut into that woman’s

• Batman also hunts down currupt cops, and stops good cops from killing when it isn’t absolutely nesisary.

John had proper motivation for wanting to killer Waller, she tried to kill him, had the agency hunt him for two weeks( with deadly force ), sent Bane to kill him and tried to put Riddlers death on him even if she didn’t do it..

A good phrase, story wise. It’s one of my problems with this episode. The whole episode is about the struggle and tension between you and Joker, regardless of Villain or Vigilante. But with the Villain Joker those things are always their regardless of distance, the story goes it’s natu course. But with Vigilante Joker he has to be with them for those things to be their. But the episode separates you and stops it from flowing naturally, just forcing it down a path that suits them. Nothing you can do changes things cause they separate you again after having you parted for two weeks.

Police are doing their jobs, they are ordinary people who protect the law. The police work under the law, they arnt killing people because t

• Prognosis: They're dead, Jim...

Ok what are you actually talking about? Guy is stabbed through the throat, he is dead, Woman has her neck sliced open, also dead, las

• Hey I said that the black one was probably dead, but could of survived if the chemicals were of a near neutral Ph and weren’t toxic to the human body, but they probably aren’t. I stand by the other 2. While it is brutal and could be lethal if not treated soon, Tiffany and Waller are out of there not 2 minuets later getting help, the agency probably brought along medics to treat Waller given that Joker was try to torture a confession out of her. Because she’s totally corrupt, doesn’t tie into this reply but forgot to put it in another.

Ok what are you actually talking about? Guy is stabbed through the throat, he is dead, Woman has her neck sliced open, also dead, las

• No, all 3 are 100% dead. First guy isnt just stabbed in the jaw and out the mouth, watch it closer and you can very clearly see it digs through his throat first, and then John slashes it out too, doesnt even pull downwards out. Second gets their throat slit, they would have bleed out instantly, it wasnt like it was a cut shaving. Theres a reason why they are motionless on the ground, they dead.

Hey I said that the black one was probably dead, but could of survived if the chemicals were of a near neutral Ph and weren’t toxic to the h

• Theres a reason why they are motionless on the ground, they dead.

They could be playing dead, you never know with those agency agents.

No, all 3 are 100% dead. First guy isnt just stabbed in the jaw and out the mouth, watch it closer and you can very clearly see it digs thro

• Again, I’m telling you the only way those two will bleed out is if they’re left unattended for too long, which they aren’t, or if Joker hits an artery. Which isn’t likely even with your description, the arteries are blocked by the Trechea, Esophagus and muscle, slashing at the throaght like that won’t cause instant death. The jaw one is worse off cause your tongue carries a lot off blood through it and if cut straight through the center far enough back it could cause you to bleed out. But given how it pops out of the mouth, the tongue was either cut farther up or wasn’t at all. If Joker had stabed either or both in the side of the neck and pulled towards himself (assuming he’s face in them) that would have caused the instant your thinking of cause the arteries are to the sides of the neck. He was closer to instant deathing Bane in the beginning when he was stabbing him. I know that you and TellTale intend to view this as insta death but what I’m saying is anotomicly accurate and it is medically possible to save them if paramedics tend to them shortly after the winds. They probably just passed out due to blood loss and shock. Besides this is Telltale, if this argument get any notice then in season three if you make Joker your enemy after that Bruce will comment on how he just killed them all and if he’s still your Freind then he’ll say that it took months of recovery but the two survived, hell maybe all three cause what company shut down a site because of a government mandate but leaves large open vats filed either toxic waste or bio luminescent liquid. If it was use they’d take it with them and if it was dangerous they have to do something about it before abandoning the site.

No, all 3 are 100% dead. First guy isnt just stabbed in the jaw and out the mouth, watch it closer and you can very clearly see it digs thro

• My biggest problem with the vigilante route is that it wasn't as intense as villain route. It was rather just mellow. In villain your just sitting there like 'omg, no way!!!' Pretty much for most of it. Like soooo many people die and your hoping none of the characters you love die. Like I'm not gonna lie.... I was nervous for Gordon. And then there's the vigilante path... I just did not feel worried at all and it was all just very mellow.
    And I knew John would turn villain in both, its clear to me in season 4 (or all) he's too unstable to be partnered up with Batman. In fact I was a little surprised and somewhat annoyed that batman let that whole bridge incident slide. Like yeah Waller tried to kill him, but that was Waller and Bruce stopped her. The rest the people on the bridge, which included the police, were just like bystanders. So John flips and Bruce finds him but... doesn't turn him in? I thought he'd been looking for John to stop him. They don't even talk about the bridge incident. It's like that whole thing never happened. And it takes Bruce another thing blowing up for him to realize John needs help? Not to be a vigilante? It was just a tad bit odd. Totally different than how I saw it going. I just thought it was gonna be John being chased by Batman but doesn't really know it and thinks he's helping while he's actually just causing problems.
    Regardless I still loved the game and thought it was amazing. I think they did a fantastic job with it.

• edited March 2018

This is the worst "this character is still alive!" argument I've seen for a Telltale game since the "Lee is still alive" days. Especially considering they actually show these people get wiped out super hard.

Did Telltale need to showcase a funeral for these specific agents just to prove otherwise?

I’ll admit the the sentence could be structured better the point still stand. No artery at the base of your jaw, Joker cut into that woman’s

• Man, stop, you are just making a fool of yourself by defending someone doesn't die by having his throat cut open with that violence.

Your level of fanboyism for John is unbelievable.

Again, I’m telling you the only way those two will bleed out is if they’re left unattended for too long, which they aren’t, or if Joker hits

• We know your game you WANTED a joker romance.

Dan10 posted: »

Can you stop saying I WANTED exact SPECIFIC scenarios. All I expected was a decently long partnership ish. You really think that's over the top or something?

• Romance? How dare you claim a despicable act of me you adorable monkey?

We know your game you WANTED a joker romance.

• edited March 2018

Those three agents are still alive and kicking, I bet my money they'll be in season 3, for I believe they will say: 'tis is but a flesh wound. My theory for this is provable and I totally have a tons of evidence to back this up.

Checkmate fans

Deltino posted: »

On that not I’m pretty to that out of those three agents the one most likely to die is the black one and that’s because of the vat of chemic

Saiyamon posted: »

Those three agents are still alive and kicking, I bet my money they'll be in season 3, for I believe they will say: 'tis is but a flesh wound. My theory for this is provable and I totally have a tons of evidence to back this up. Checkmate fans

• edited March 2018

You have found season 3's leak, my friend
    hashtag Batman: TheAgentsReturn

• This is worst than people claiming Luke didnt drown Jesus Christ

Again, I’m telling you the only way those two will bleed out is if they’re left unattended for too long, which they aren’t, or if Joker hits

• But Luke Skywalker didn't drown Jesus Christ. Judas got him, what sort of star wars have you been watching?

This is worst than people claiming Luke didnt drown Jesus Christ

• Id have loved a Joker romance :D maybe as I'm female I had my bruce not care much for Selina or Iman

• edited March 2018

And I would have loved a Harley romance but the idea got shot down on these forum's by Harley haters :neutral:

hanwombat posted: »

Id have loved a Joker romance maybe as I'm female I had my bruce not care much for Selina or Iman

• edited March 2018

Yeah, I'm with you sista'; I wanted a Joker Romance too since I guess 'cause I'm a girl also. I would love that! I would probably want it to be well written with them in character if possible if they did decide to one day;;

@gamingdevil800 Harley is my favorite I would have like that too since Bruce and Harley is my favorite pairing too, at least maybe in a next season to let it develop, she did genuinely like him, she wouldn't have felt so betrayed if you gave yourself up instead of Cat woman

hanwombat posted: »

Id have loved a Joker romance maybe as I'm female I had my bruce not care much for Selina or Iman

• Karma for everything bad you said about John.

And I would have loved a Harley romance but the idea got shot down on these forum's by Harley haters

• edited March 2018

You got it backwards the Harley ship got denied before the John ship so it was Telltale settling the score.
    "They'll all sink together in the same ship" ~ Telltale 2018

iFoRias posted: »

Karma for everything bad you said about John.

• Yeah the fact in the end game it says she "genuinely trusted you" is interesting and if you went down the vigilante path so she hates Joker there is potential there for something to develop.

Yeah, I'm with you sista'; I wanted a Joker Romance too since I guess 'cause I'm a girl also. I would love that! I would probably want it t

• A good start would be that Harley doesn't want to tear off Bruce's head... I think Harley is an entertaining character but if Harley doesn't cool it down it's not even realistic to believe there could be a thing between them both... and she seems even crazier now then she was at the beginning of the season.

I don't want to ruin your pairing, but it does not look promising.

Yeah, I'm with you sista'; I wanted a Joker Romance too since I guess 'cause I'm a girl also. I would love that! I would probably want it t

• She seems to enjoy being an agency asset though but the ending suggests she's now worried about her future.

19Street95 posted: »

A good start would be that Harley doesn't want to tear off Bruce's head... I think Harley is an entertaining character but if Harley doesn't

• edited March 2018

Nah I like Bruce/Harley in general ever since I first saw the animated series a long time ago, and when she kissed him on the cheek in the show, don't worry you're not;; I believe if she has a lot of screentime in season three after the Vigilante route, you didn't give yourself up, didn't leave her behind at the end of episode 2, and didn't demand to throw her in jail in episode 5, then maybe.

She seems crazy, but she might be the type that really needs to warm up to you and be able to trust you before anything else happens; like from enemies, to frienemies, to friends, to possible lovers if you choose.

The villain path, sure I can see that. (?)

If its telltale, I'm sure they would be able to pull it off if there's a time skip in season 3;

19Street95 posted: »

A good start would be that Harley doesn't want to tear off Bruce's head... I think Harley is an entertaining character but if Harley doesn't

• Bruce and Harley romance would be cool... though Bruce and John :D I wasnt too happy with Harley all over John in the villain episode..... hes mine :)

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2018

Guys, please stay on topic and avoid arguments/personal attacks. I had to remove some posts to clean up the thread and get things back on topic.

Also - if you guys see posts that need attention, please flag them so a Mod can help out.

• edited March 2018

Yeah Joker turning did feel a bit forced and inevitable. When he started denouncing me for taking a sip from Harley's slurpy and my general "use your pain for good" advice and using it as reasons to turn, I was like riight, this doesn't seem petty and forced at all..

• Pretty much what I was feeling. The real final battledown was in my mind and I was just pressing buttons to end the pain while ignoring what's happening on the sceen.

Joonlar posted: »

Yeah Joker turning did feel a bit forced and inevitable. When he started denouncing me for taking a sip from Harley's slurpy and my general

Sign in to comment in this discussion.