Does TFS' Clementine Look Any Different from ANF's Clementine To You?

13»

Comments

• Except penguins are kinda lovable that way.

And don't get me started on the way she walks

Yah, She gone from being innocent and poofy to being more streamlined and dark. Like a penguin. And don't get me started on the way she walks

• edited June 2018

It might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I've been playing the TWD games again and it got me to notice how Clem has this really goofy run in season 1, which got me to think of her as a penguin. And the way she walks down this road with her gun look a little wierd to me too.

I was just watching this over and over again to see how the gif functioned and without me realizing, a song by Three days grace starts saying the line "Is this the new real, Is this the new real." It just got me to crack up a bit :lol:

DabigRG posted: »

Except penguins are kinda lovable that way. And don't get me started on the way she walks

• I’m sure her hair would poof up more if she took it down, washed it and brushed it. I mean how long has it been since she brushed that thing? But of course there are no working showers and everyone’s hair is gross lol

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

was the poof in the hair in ANF or a different season Her hair was more poofy in S1/S2. It was kinda there in ANF but not as much as in S1/S2

• Her and Duck had funny running animations in S1. In S2 her running animation was better. In ANF, when Gabe and Javi were running to take cover at the junkyard when Badger was shooting at them, their running animations were so embarrassing. I mean come on, Javier's a baseball player. You mean to tell me someone who ran around bases for a living could only hastily power-walk in such a life threatening moment???

It might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I've been playing the TWD games again and it got me to notice how Clem has this really goofy run i

• She walks like shes top heavy lol

It might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I've been playing the TWD games again and it got me to notice how Clem has this really goofy run i

• Her and Duck had funny running animations in S1.

I wanna say Sarah also gets it for, like, A shot.

In ANF, when Gabe and Javi were running to take cover at the junkyard when Badger was shooting at them, their running animations were so embarrassing

[Insert Shooting Star Meme here]

Her and Duck had funny running animations in S1. In S2 her running animation was better. In ANF, when Gabe and Javi were running to take cov

• Well now that you mention it, her hair had to have been somewhat matted by ANF. For that, I'm glad Javier cut it. Imagine a super-matted-hair Clementine for TFS…. yuck! :s

[and before someone says it, I don't care if matted hair is more realistic]

Leegendary posted: »

I’m sure her hair would poof up more if she took it down, washed it and brushed it. I mean how long has it been since she brushed that thing? But of course there are no working showers and everyone’s hair is gross lol

• Yeah. I know her ethnicity has been, is, and probably will always be an extremely touchy and debated topic. I just kind of wish she still resembled her folks (assuming they were her biological parents, but we're not about to journey down that rabbit hole...). One of my cousin's daughters literally looks like S1 Clem. She has the short height, tiny frame, hazel eyes, curly hair, and very fair skin (which is funny because she's mostly black, yet like Clem, she doesn't really look "black"). I've thought about going back and replaying the series as if Clem was her.

Yeah, it is kind of disappointing. I mean I guess it is kind of realistic. I used to have tighter curls when I was younger but now its wavy

• Shoot. I got a cousin that looks just like her too. A whole mix of native american, black, and white. Love her with all my heart, can't help but feel so protective of clem connecting her to my cuz.

eRock92 posted: »

Yeah. I know her ethnicity has been, is, and probably will always be an extremely touchy and debated topic. I just kind of wish she still

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Oh god, Javier's ridiculous run animation. One of the saving graces of ANF. A former professional baseball player who power-walks like he's trying to find a bathroom.

Her and Duck had funny running animations in S1. In S2 her running animation was better. In ANF, when Gabe and Javi were running to take cov

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited June 2018

[and before someone says it, I don't care if matted hair is more realistic]

But Clementine living under REAL apocalyptic conditions would have dirty......SMELLY.... and RANCID matted hair. Probably with tons of lice, dandruff, and flies flying around it

eRock92 posted: »

Well now that you mention it, her hair had to have been somewhat matted by ANF. For that, I'm glad Javier cut it. Imagine a super-matted-h

• Thanks for that image... Thank God this isn't scientifically accurate.

[and before someone says it, I don't care if matted hair is more realistic] But Clementine living under REAL apocalyptic conditions

• edited June 2018

What have I started... bans himself from TTG Forum

Thanks for that image... Thank God this isn't scientifically accurate.

• I haven't watched that one yet, but I have to ask: how long before they mention their dick?

Thanks for that image... Thank God this isn't scientifically accurate.

• edited June 2018

54 seconds in, but only mentioned ounce as a sidenote.

At least I didn't use the spiderman video. I almost did

DabigRG posted: »

I haven't watched that one yet, but I have to ask: how long before they mention their dick?

• You say top heavy, I say bottom full.

She walks like shes top heavy lol

• At least I didn't use the spiderman video. I almost did

"At least?"

54 seconds in, but only mentioned ounce as a sidenote. At least I didn't use the spiderman video. I almost did

Sign in to comment in this discussion.