Quick, casual Q&A with Melissa Hutchison & James Windeler

124»

Comments

• Sounds AWESOME!!

Ok.... this got me. Haha. Still - I'm going to try and get a dev AMA on the forums once during July and once probably the week after 401 launch. Sound good?

• Sounds great! Didn't mean to seem slighted that you guys were unable to answer the rest of these questions. Always appreciate when you guys set up an AMA even if schedules or legal bindings get in the way. As long as there's a genuine attempt to reach out to us that's good enough for me :smile:

Ok.... this got me. Haha. Still - I'm going to try and get a dev AMA on the forums once during July and once probably the week after 401 launch. Sound good?

• VeggieTales, my man! B)
  • edited June 2018

Tbf I think that 2nd one is on the ppl who complained about clementine not being apart of season 3 and how the Garcia’s took over. The consequences of the complaining jut so happened to mean everything from ANF gets scrapped instead of mattering to at least somehow fix the game.

* Is there any hope for us to be able to talk to AJ about our season 2 endings and who helped take care of him? * If the Garcia's aren't

• Hmm...where have we heard that before...?

Melton23 posted: »

Tbf I think that 2nd one is on the ppl who complained about clementine not being apart of season 3 and how the Garcia’s took over. The conse

• The real question is “why aren’t we hearing this enough?”

DabigRG posted: »

Hmm...where have we heard that before...?

• edited July 2018

Is this still happening?

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Very much so! :) More on that next week...

Is this still happening?

• edited July 2018

Hmmm... maybe there's another place where Telltale fans and staff communicate. Another place with Rhys socks memes. Another place with TFS anticipation... ?

May I suggest a community Discord AMA?

• Hell yeah, I would love that and I'm sure the people on the Discord would love it too after that Kenny AMA.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Hmmm... maybe there's another place where Telltale fans and staff communicate. Another place with Rhys socks memes. Another place with TFS anticipation... ? May I suggest a community Discord AMA?

• Yah, it's a good idea. And NO having to refresh the page every 5 seconds to see the posts that are happening while you're refreshing. And the reaction emotes can be hilarious :lol:

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Hmmm... maybe there's another place where Telltale fans and staff communicate. Another place with Rhys socks memes. Another place with TFS anticipation... ? May I suggest a community Discord AMA?

This discussion has been closed.