Who is the returning character? (Returning characters officially confirmed!)

13»

Comments

• Eeehn...yes and no.
    Yes, due to the clunky ass fuck gun controls, it is possible to accidentally shoot Molly in the shoulder, sending her running out of the building with some of the walkers following suit.
    No, in that she's never actually confrmed/implied to have perhaps been killed beyond Lee's possible speculation.

Leegendary posted: »

Wait Molly is determinate?

• Ohhhh ok thanks lol I’ve never done that before.

DabigRG posted: »

Eeehn...yes and no. Yes, due to the clunky ass fuck gun controls, it is possible to accidentally shoot Molly in the shoulder, sending her r

• Oh, I didn't know, I'll fix that.

Clint, Leland and max are also determinant

• edited July 2018

Y'all are expecting Molly, Christa, or Lilly to return and here I am expecting the 400 days characters to return.

I guarantee you that there will be an after-credits scene in episode 4 with all the 400 days characters who went to Howe's in your playthrough returning to their camp, where they meet everyone who stayed in camp.

You heard it here first guys
    Writers if you're reading you can do this without me suing you. ?

• I hope Molly and Lilly (just so we can kill her) come back

• Yeah if you take the deal then David shoots Clint. If you mix between lying and telling the truth as Bonnie then Leland will refuse to follow her and you hear Leland get shot. You can also shoot max in episode 3 so he dies there

Sheol- posted: »

Oh, I didn't know, I'll fix that.

• This is a video of the determined outcomes with Molly in case you wanted to see them. :)

Leegendary posted: »

Wait Molly is determinate?

• I hope Lily and Christa come back,, I miss those two characters so much! ????

• Yeah but didn't someone from Telltale confirm that the returning character would specifically come from Season 1? Disregarding 400 days, I can't think of anyone Clem didn't meet....

The returning character is AJ. 100% confirmed. Actually, I got no idea. I would think if someone was brought back they'd be relevant to C

• edited July 2018

I wouldn't consider Molly determinant. If Clementine is not brought along to Crawford, Lee can fail to shoot the walker that attacks Molly (or even accidentally shoot HER) and still we don't see her die. Her fate is unknown in that case.

Danny (from 400 days) is not determinant either.....He dies on the prison bus or dies off-screen (Vince mentions this to the group when they first meet Tavia).

Eddie, on the other hand, is more likely to be determinant. If Wyatt takes his car and leaves Eddie on the road, the epilogue shows Nate catching up to him with a gun (implying his death).

Sheol- posted: »

This is the list of characters that could come back that I know Nate - Unknown Wyatt - Unknown Vince - Unknown Russel - Unknown Becca

• Nate is like Telltale's Negan. I can hear him calling Christa a strong 7 because he likes dark meat.. something crazy along those lines.

Nate and Christa......nate the villain of the season with his community and Christa is one of his community.....would be interesting to say the least if done well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.