Telltale needs to pledge at least two hours per episode for TFS.

2»

Comments

• This...THIS! Exactly! Thank you for saying that. I don’t know why @DabigRG was actually defending them. Honestly i think Telltale should keep quiet about anything they plan for their games then we won’t know whether they lied or changed their mind

Well... if I recall correctly they said "it was so big it had to be split into two" a few weeks before release. Why would anyone would cut a whole one or two hours (presumably) or change huge things so close to release?

• Oh no, I agree! Especially on the grounds of saying plain overzealous/dumb shit like "42 Clementines/starting-points."

I'm just also inclined to believe they do intend to do/ release a number of the things they plan, as premature and unwise as they are in doing so.

dan290786 posted: »

Dont defend them dude! The worst thing anyone can do is say a certain thing will be seen in the game and then they change their minds last minute. I do not think that’s fair at all

• And like I mentioned, I believe the old management was responsible for the last minute changes. I don't think we will see as many scrapped, unused, beta, and/or alternate game files within the game this season.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh no, I agree! Especially on the grounds of saying plain overzealous/dumb shit like "42 Clementines/starting-points." I'm just also incl

• edited July 2018

The problem with Telltale's recent output is the writing, and creating longer episodes is not going to help change that, in fact all it will mean is that you'll have more time to experience a bad episode.

Just make the writing and pacing good, and I'm good.

Frankly I think it's a bit strange that people give so much importance to runtime in games. No one really judges a movie as lesser because it has a 90min runtime instead of 150min.

• That's because you're watching a movie, but playing a game.

Joonlar posted: »

The problem with Telltale's recent output is the writing, and creating longer episodes is not going to help change that, in fact all it will

Sign in to comment in this discussion.