Road To Survival - Season 4 Event Hype Thread!

13»

Comments

• So much for that 6-Star Clementine...

• Well since the thread is back...
    The new challenges from the recent update have a lot of really rare or previously unreleased oddballs as rewards, and one of them is Gabe. Unless you kept him from the season 3 event and thus missed out on Elanor and/or Tripp he was completely unavailable. Was. With his availability brought back I believe that makes the whole season 3 roster up for grabs. Get to raiding lads!

• edited August 2018

Speaking of the new challenges, I got a buttload Of 5-Star characters from it, along with many 4-Star and 3-Star characters. I actually like it. Good update.

The premier recruits, though, didn’t catch my interest. I have about 3,000 coins waiting to pull in that “Done Running” Clementine only for her to not show up. Hopefully they add her soon, the same with ascendable Carley.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Well since the thread is back... The new challenges from the recent update have a lot of really rare or previously unreleased oddballs as r

• Really now?
    That's interestingly meta.

Well since the thread is back... The new challenges from the recent update have a lot of really rare or previously unreleased oddballs as r

• edited September 2018

FINALLY! (Btw, Clem’s head icon doesn’t have a Telltale logo on it, unlike the other Telltale characters, and has the same background as the comic characters. Either the developers missed this or it means something...)

• Road to survival is a resource intensive, space heavy, money sink and it ain't worth it. I tried it twice but it requires dedication and a fuckton of money. With no guarantee of getting what you want.

• edited September 2018

I’m not gonna lie, i spent money trying to get the new Clementine. I’m not proud of it lol.

Nonetheless, I still think it’s a fun game and it definitely has improved ever since it first launched. It’s easier to get 5-Star characters now since they introduced 6-Star ones. I have a bunch of 5-Star characters I haven’t even touched just by the tokens and the missions.

CapnJay posted: »

Road to survival is a resource intensive, space heavy, money sink and it ain't worth it. I tried it twice but it requires dedication and a fuckton of money. With no guarantee of getting what you want.

• While I would love to have a team of Clementine Violet and various other women both From telltale and the comics. That would be a few hundred dollars. Plus I just don't have the space on my phone.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I’m not gonna lie, i spent money trying to get the new Clementine. I’m not proud of it lol. Nonetheless, I still think it’s a fun game an

• This game takes a lot of patience to play if you don’t want to spend money, so I don’t blame you lol.

It’s more about luck like most of the freemium games out there.

While I would love to have a team of Clementine Violet and various other women both From telltale and the comics. That would be a few hundred dollars. Plus I just don't have the space on my phone.

• I avoid any games that require luck. I don't have any good luck.

This game takes a lot of patience to play if you don’t want to spend money, so I don’t blame you lol. It’s more about luck like most of the freemium games out there.

• Neither do I.

I was down to my last coin when I pulled Clementine. I was so relieved lol.

I avoid any games that require luck. I don't have any good luck.

• Still waitin on Cabin Group.

• At this point, they’ll never release them. Only character(s) from S2 available are “No Going Back” Kenny and “All That Remains” Clementine.

DabigRG posted: »

Still waitin on Cabin Group.

• Fuckin figures.

At this point, they’ll never release them. Only character(s) from S2 available are “No Going Back” Kenny and “All That Remains” Clementine.

• I dropped some money for Clem. I actually had a decent amount of coins saved, but decided to drop them a few days ago on tries for Marlon since he was available again. I figured Clem was still a ways out since legend Andrea got leaked like 2 months ago and still hasn't been released. I was wrong.
    That wouldn't be so bad if I actually got him, but no: over 3,000 coins down the drain and nothing to show for it.
    I managed to get those coins so quickly after my Violet pulls (also fruitless) thanks to some decent Tapjoy offers, which are 1 time things, so that bridge is burned forever.
    So Clem pops up and it's either risk getting banned from Tapjoy by using some ad viewing workarounds or drop money. I chose the later. Did a 10 pulls and got 1 legend. Harlon. I.e., one of if not the worst legends in the entire game. Again.
    Honestly at this point I'm not even sad or angry, just kinda... empty. The last promo character I got was Hunter. Not from the recent legend run mind you, from his original release. About a year and a half ago. And that was only because there was a glitch in the ad limits for a day or 2 for me so I raked up several grand in coins. Since then: nothing.
    Well, Clem's up for a week maybe I can throw something together in that time.

Maybe.

• edited September 2018

It was a damn miracle I pulled that Clementine. I’m done with premier recruits after this. At first, I was going to use my coins to pull that 6-Star Carl (strong type) but when I found out he’s only accessible through character ascension, I decided to save for Clem. And oh boy...

So, good luck, my friend.

I dropped some money for Clem. I actually had a decent amount of coins saved, but decided to drop them a few days ago on tries for Marlon si

• edited August 2019

• It's because they did a retroactive event for season 1, then The Michonne miniseries sidetracked them to an event for that to stay relevant. Then again with season 3 and 4. They just didn't think to go back to 2 during the time between the season 1 event and when the Michonne miniseries started coming out.

• I know right?

I mean if Katjaa, Chuck, frickin Oberson, and originally Mariana were given entries in the game as unlockable characters, I see no reason the likes of Luke, Sarah, and Rebecca can't.

• edited August 2019

I know right? I mean if Katjaa, Chuck, frickin Oberson, and originally Mariana were given entries in the game as unlockable characters, I see no reason the likes of Luke, Sarah, and Rebecca can't.

• When the AP English Lang student uses the wrong there

What? Where?

I always wondered why Oberson is in game. We saw him once as the zombie in the bell tower, never alive. He wasn’t even an important character,

I don't know an exact reason why either, but what I DO know that he more or less officially opens the floodgates by himself.

and they add him and not like.

Not like...?

• edited August 2019

When the AP English Lang student uses the wrong there What? Where? I always wondered why Oberson is in game. We saw him once a

• Why does bullshit have to happen everytime?

• Oh, okay.

@Im_Emerald Why does bullshit have to happen everytime?

Because fuck this world sometimes, man.

• People actually play this garbage? The artwork is pretty neat but just about everything else about this "game" sucks ass.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.