Which characters did you hate the most throughout the series?

2»

Comments

• (Sees Kenny on people’s list) NANI!

Ok I’ll just do my top 3.

1. Jane - Fuck Jane.
    2. Gabe - What a twat. Hate how some people sympathize with this kid and say shit like “You’d be just like him if you were a young teen in the apocalypse!” When in reality a lot of people would’nt be that much of a pain in the ass.
    3. Arvo - his character doesn’t really make sense but I still hate him.
  • EDIT: right thread

Findagon posted: »

EDIT: wrong thread

• Jane - Fuck Jane.

Other than adding fuel to the already large fire that was Kenny's uncontrollable rage, why do you hate Jane?

(Sees Kenny on people’s list) NANI! Ok I’ll just do my top 3. * Jane - Fuck Jane. * Gabe - What a twat. Hate how some people sympat

• edited August 2018

Tripp: Useless "tough guy" character who had no depth whatsoever besides from having an aching heart and saying a couple of cringy one liners before his death. Really loved how Javier wrecked his whole town and got most of his community killed and in the next scene he was like: "You're the boss, Javi!". Like what the fuck are you on, are you Tripping from shrooms or what?

Tripp was such audibly confused excuse for a character.

@RainbowKitten To quote my boy Boyd "Vernon was out for the boat the whole time! "

That line still kinda bothers me.

Gabe (= the reason why gamers generally don't like in game kids)

Which is a damn shame, considering he was a fairly complicated deconstruction and subversion of those kind of adolescents initially.

Larry has no sense of humour

Hey, that's not true--he had charm comin outta his ass! :lol:

Findagon posted: »

I got 4 I could rant on about for weeks but I'll try to keep it short. Arvo: Shot Clem. Don't think I need to say more. Dickhead. Badg

• Harry Potter, hating Clementine just for shooting his walker sister that was going to kill the baby. Why what was he going to do with his walker sister? Take care of her and feed her like a pet?

He was kinda distracted during that situation, so all he likely saw was the sister he had been desperately trying to resuscitate crawling towards cover before getting shot by Clementine.

Like Carver, Randall is just another stereo typical pantomime villain in the Michonne game. He has a good voice actor though.

Hey, at least he was fun.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

I'll mention some that the first poster didn't mention. For me it is.. The Stranger, guy who pretty much got Lee bit and broke up

• (picture of Gabe) I didn't even play S3 but I can tell just by looking at this characters face that he is a prick, whoever he is.

You are not wrong.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

I'll mention some that the first poster didn't mention. For me it is.. The Stranger, guy who pretty much got Lee bit and broke up

• I see the Kenny-haters are already dominating this thread. I'd better bail out before things get toxic around here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.