What we learned from the Telltale AMA on Reddit

LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead
  • The Garcias will not be included in TFS, the focus will be on Clem's quest to protect AJ
  • Returning characters are confirmed
  • Past choices will determine what Clem can say
  • There won't be any comic characters cameos in TFS
  • Rosie the dog will not be eaten (who even asked that?!)
  • The visual style is an evolution of the comic inspired one of S1 and S2
  • TFS is being developed with the Telltale tool
  • They're taking the fan's opinions and response in consideration when it comes to the story
  • They're going to bring back ending songs in the next episodes
  • Chuck was supposed to live longer, he was going to be used for a gag, where Lee couldn't break the newspaper machine to steal the change, Chuck kicks it once and a lot of quarters falls out, and he says ''Old hobo trick''.
  • The story is set after the time jump in the comics
  • The intro sequence with music will be used in every episode
  • Credit tracks will be specific to every episode, some will be new
  • Rewind isn't and won't be a feature in TFS

Comments

• They're taking the fan's opinions and response in consideration when it comes to the story

Ohh Good..then here is an opinion...DO NOT KILL CLEM!!!

• Rosie the dog will not be eaten (who even asked that?!)

I did, and I don't care what they say, I'm eating that dog.

• I think they already know the fans backlash will be huge if they decide to kill her off.

They're taking the fan's opinions and response in consideration when it comes to the story Ohh Good..then here is an opinion...DO NOT KILL CLEM!!!

• Jesus dude, you had an opportunity to ask the staff a question and THAT is what you came up with?

Plan_R posted: »

Rosie the dog will not be eaten (who even asked that?!) I did, and I don't care what they say, I'm eating that dog.

• All the pertinent questions had been asked, and I want to eat that dog.

LazyAlex posted: »

Jesus dude, you had an opportunity to ask the staff a question and THAT is what you came up with?

• Dogs are not food, man.

All the pertinent questions had been asked, and I want to eat that dog.

• Hot Dogs all around!!!

All the pertinent questions had been asked, and I want to eat that dog.

• They are on the food chain.

Dogs are not food, man.

• Not for humans though

They are on the food chain.

• Well I know someone whose not getting invited to supper.

Not for humans though

• Thank god.

Well I know someone whose not getting invited to supper.

• edited August 2018

They also said that Rewind isn't comming back.

• Thanks, I must have missed that. I'll add it right now

Sheol- posted: »

They also said that Rewind isn't comming back.

• If you are starving...then yes Rosie, no matter how stringy she may be, is on the menu.

Not for humans though

• The staff already confirmed that eating her won't be a thing. And personally, I would rather starve if the alternative is killing a non hostile dog.

If you are starving...then yes Rosie, no matter how stringy she may be, is on the menu.

• What subreddit was this on?

WE WANT TO EAT ROSIE!!!!

The staff already confirmed that eating her won't be a thing. And personally, I would rather starve if the alternative is killing a non hostile dog.

• it was on r/TheWalkingDead

Cheddarhead posted: »

What subreddit was this on?

• Yeah, that's not gonna happen

They're taking the fan's opinions and response in consideration when it comes to the story WE WANT TO EAT ROSIE!!!!

• I kinda want Clem and AJ to be determinant

• I would have no problem with that, as long as I don't get an ending where they die

I kinda want Clem and AJ to be determinant

• Same

I would have no problem with that, as long as I don't get an ending where they die

• Seconded, motion carries, we all get to eat that dog, get to work Telltale.

They're taking the fan's opinions and response in consideration when it comes to the story WE WANT TO EAT ROSIE!!!!

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

Y'all are weird. Can we stop talking about eating a dog, and talk about the AMA?

Seconded, motion carries, we all get to eat that dog, get to work Telltale.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

You're not wrong.

Y'all are weird. Can we stop talking about eating a dog, and talk about the AMA?

edited August 2018

It's good that you know at least.

You're not wrong.

• Realistically though, what are the chances they can actually meet up? I think they're pretty low

• They are bringing Kenny back

Anyone thinking they are bringing the evil Bonnie back or silly Arvo?

• Bonnie can be dead and she wasn't in the choice generator. She ain't coming back.

acturis posted: »

They are bringing Kenny back Anyone thinking they are bringing the evil Bonnie back or silly Arvo?

• edited August 2018

Don’t think they would bring back Bonnie, she has a determinant death. But Arvo would be really interesting

acturis posted: »

They are bringing Kenny back Anyone thinking they are bringing the evil Bonnie back or silly Arvo?

• cough cough they also said they're gonan be careful about kid deaths but it will still be dark and gruesome

• Saying the Chinese aren't humans?

Not for humans though

• Still, the majority of the planet agrees that dogs shouldn't be eaten. China is the anomaly here.

Mariana238 posted: »

Saying the Chinese aren't humans?

• gimme dat bow wow chow

Rosie the dog will not be eaten (who even asked that?!) I did, and I don't care what they say, I'm eating that dog.

• tell that to the koreans

Dogs are not food, man.

• Well, it's not just China. People eat animals, dogs are no different than cows or pigs. Just the way we treat them. Eating dog doesn't make you a bad person.

Still, the majority of the planet agrees that dogs shouldn't be eaten. China is the anomaly here.

edited August 2018

Yes it does. Pigs are not loyal, they don't feel love towards humans, animals like dogs and cats do.Saying they are no different is just objectively wrong here. Why don't we have pigs, chicken, turkeys, and lambs in our houses?

Well, it's not just China. People eat animals, dogs are no different than cows or pigs. Just the way we treat them. Eating dog doesn't make you a bad person.

• Lol, you clearly know nothing about pig and cow behaviour. If you raised dogs how people do pigs and cows, they would act the same. Of course animals aren't going to love humans who torment and kill them.

Yes it does. Pigs are not loyal, they don't feel love towards humans, animals like dogs and cats do.Saying they are no different is just objectively wrong here. Why don't we have pigs, chicken, turkeys, and lambs in our houses?

• Look, no matter how you try to razionalize your flawed argument, at the end of the day, you're still the one who's justifying eating dogs. That speaks for itself

Lol, you clearly know nothing about pig and cow behaviour. If you raised dogs how people do pigs and cows, they would act the same. Of course animals aren't going to love humans who torment and kill them.

• I'm not. I'm actually vegan. I was just pointing out the double standard. Pigs and cows are very intelligent caring animals, just like dogs. As if intelligence or caringness should even factor in whether a living creature deserves pain.

Look, no matter how you try to razionalize your flawed argument, at the end of the day, you're still the one who's justifying eating dogs. That speaks for itself

Sign in to comment in this discussion.