CapnJay posted: »

I've begun my fanfiction muahahaha.

• I need fanfic ideas man I think I have one but idk

• Only the non smutty first chapter. ;)

Sheol- posted: »

Post it here when you finish it tho!

• I love Louis, hope Clem and him have a happy life with AJ , DON'T KILL HIM

• edited August 2018

Louis vs Violet poll - when there were only significantly lower amount of voters, like 200-300, the number of people voting for violet overwhelmed those who voted for Louis. But seems like the more voters there are, the more Louistine votes we have. At this point, with 477 votes, Louistine finally surpassed Violetine.
    Louistine army vote here if you haven't already!
    https://www.strawpoll.me/16269661

• Telltale is having the time of their lives reading the romance threads and seeing how many people are so dang dedicated already lol

Razer531 posted: »

Louis vs Violet poll - when there were only significantly lower amount of voters, like 200-300, the number of people voting for violet overw

• Louistine is better then Violetine because Clem needs fun in her life.

• edited August 2018

I wish Telltale could like release it in just like 2 weeks or something I mean cmon. Lets be realistic. The episode is already fully developed and it has already been rated, and so isn't 2 weeks beyond enough to fix everything that's most important, I mean surely that's enough time to get the episode to playable, enjoyable condition.

Leegendary posted: »

Telltale is having the time of their lives reading the romance threads and seeing how many people are so dang dedicated already lol

• Honestly true, I think they should release sooner and stop all this waiting and shit bc rn all I see in the next few weeks is constant shipping and fighting and shit

I wish Telltale could like release it in just like 2 weeks or something I mean cmon. Lets be realistic. The episode is already fully develop

• OMG DADDY WAS RIGHT GUYS(HOW SURPRISING)

• Let's beat these fools. Vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/16269661/r

• I wanna vote again but I already voted dang it

Let's beat these fools. Vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/16269661/r

• Please don't generate fight with the Violet/Clementine community, guys, we don't want to be that side of the fight. We're trying to show some positivity and stop shipping wars for a while. This is The Final Season, please don't let it turn into another fight like the ones for Gabentine. We don't have anything to show to them, we are just people who want Clementine and Louis to find love, this is not a fight, it's just two different ways of expressing how you want Clementine to be happy.

• Like I said, we will see actual results when we episode 2 and percentage choices come out. This way it could mean, e.g. that Violetine fans are just more eager to vote there. I'm not saying it is like that 100%, but it's a possibility.
    But what is indisputable is that the actual choices will determine who wins

Huehuehuehue, Clouis absolutely btfo https://www.strawpoll.me/16269661

• True, true

Like I said, we will see actual results when we episode 2 and percentage choices come out. This way it could mean, e.g. that Violetine fans

• I was just gonna ask you, do you have more Louistine edits? and where can I find them pleaseeeeee

Sheol- posted: »

Please don't generate fight with the Violet/Clementine community, guys, we don't want to be that side of the fight. We're trying to show som

• Aaaaaaay

Louis vs Violet poll - when there were only significantly lower amount of voters, like 200-300, the number of people voting for violet overw

• Check your chart again.

• Can you guys stop with the poll stuff? This whole Violetine vs Clouis crap is getting so out of hand. This thread is for Clouis fans as the Violetine one is for violetine fans... At this rate telltale will kill off both like with Luke lmao

Dex-Starr posted: »

Check your chart again.

• This thread is for Clouis fans as the Violetine one is for violetine fans

I apologize for barging in. :D Im gone

Can you guys stop with the poll stuff? This whole Violetine vs Clouis crap is getting so out of hand. This thread is for Clouis fans as the Violetine one is for violetine fans... At this rate telltale will kill off both like with Luke lmao

• Can I join Team Louis? I don't wanna be part of Team Violet anymore :D I watched the gameplay for when you go hunting with him it was enough to make me want to switch. Who do I consult about this?

• I recommend you go to Instagram and check #twdglouis
    There's great content!

I was just gonna ask you, do you have more Louistine edits? and where can I find them pleaseeeeee

• edited August 2018

Just jump in! Everyone is welcome as long as they don't come with the intention to show superiority over someone else!

Can I join Team Louis? I don't wanna be part of Team Violet anymore I watched the gameplay for when you go hunting with him it was enough to make me want to switch. Who do I consult about this?

• Of course you can!!! The more the better :)

Can I join Team Louis? I don't wanna be part of Team Violet anymore I watched the gameplay for when you go hunting with him it was enough to make me want to switch. Who do I consult about this?

• Even though we were once enemies, I gladly would welcome you to our sanctuary.

• My heart says Clem and Louis, but my thirst for storytelling adventure and complicated relationships demands I keep Violet around as much as possible. Sorry, Louis, no time for romance.

• Welcome, friend! Come on aboard

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

The thing I love about Louis' character is that he's so dynamic. Always elated. You never see people like that. He's like a young, black, funny version of Walter. :D He's always got something funny to say. You can't ever get tired of the shit that comes out of his mouth :D :D

• Honestly, I'd pick traveling with him over traveling with Vi anyday.

• Yes! He’s also very kind, if you know that part Marlon pushes AJ down, Louis immediately runs over and helps him up. It’s adorable :’)

The thing I love about Louis' character is that he's so dynamic. Always elated. You never see people like that. He's like a young, black, fu

• Not only is he kind and dynamic, he's also wise if I may say so. He states in more ways than one that "tomorrow" is never a sure thing, and that the only moment that matters the most is "today", which some may believe to be foolish, considering not planning ahead isn't the smartest thing to do. But in the apocalypse where everyone and everything is trying to kill you, you have to live for the moment, because tomorrow may never come.
    With that in mind, I can see why he's going great lengths to pursue Clementine. Life in their dystopian world is way too short to have thoughts and feelings go unheard, or waste time feuding with the few people you can call friends, which is why I like Louis' character. Everyone's so preoccupied with surviving, they forget about actually living.
    Louis is the living embodiment of the quote "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain".

Yes! He’s also very kind, if you know that part Marlon pushes AJ down, Louis immediately runs over and helps him up. It’s adorable :’)

• Well said, well said.

Not only is he kind and dynamic, he's also wise if I may say so. He states in more ways than one that "tomorrow" is never a sure thing, and

• Also! We should post fanfics we like here! I have one I like I might link on here

• tfw trying to be like dad

• Their interactions are the cutest thing. I love the father/son dynamic they have going on. But man am I nervous for how Louis is going to treat AJ in Ep 2 for what he did to Marlon!!! Ahhhh

bloop posted: »

tfw trying to be like dad

• father/son dynamic

More like big brother/little brother dynamic

Suzy222 posted: »

Their interactions are the cutest thing. I love the father/son dynamic they have going on. But man am I nervous for how Louis is going to treat AJ in Ep 2 for what he did to Marlon!!! Ahhhh

• That's such a beautiful perspective of the character.

Not only is he kind and dynamic, he's also wise if I may say so. He states in more ways than one that "tomorrow" is never a sure thing, and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.