The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

All aboard!

This thread is for everything related to the romantic relationship between Louis and Clementine on The Final Season, literally for anything related to the ship, that can be fanart you found, discussion about things that happen or you think will happen on future episodes, and even for fantiction, whatever you want to post here.

Also, you don't need to call it Louine, every other ship name you came up with it's acceptable.

Also, if you're a Clementine/Violet shipper, that's fine, you can comment and discuss about that too here as long as it doesn't turn into the main topic or anything, maybe compare stuff between the couples.
Also, we play Card Games together every weeked, everyone is welcome. ;)

Comments

• No war ,only friendship from this Violetine Shipper :)
    I see both Ships as equally viable I prefer Violetine but I respect Louine

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

One thing though, please don't let this turn into a battlefield between Violet and Louis fans

• Amén you sweet person, Amén.

Let's try to keep this nice and with no blood, we are here to talk about love, aren't we?

CapnJay posted: »

No war ,only friendship from this Violetine Shipper I see both Ships as equally viable I prefer Violetine but I respect Louine

• He's always up for a little adventure... ;)

• So lets talk logistics. What do you think Louis and Clem would name the baby? ( I doubt he has condoms in good condition.)

Sheol- posted: »

Amén you sweet person, Amén. Let's try to keep this nice and with no blood, we are here to talk about love, aren't we?

• I'll be on stand by if things if thing get out out of hand, i'm ready for war if it comes to it i will protect the S.S Louine.

• Louis would lose a bet with Violet, so if the baby it's a girl they are obligated to call her Violet Jr.
    If it's a boy, they would call him Charles. ;)

So lets talk logistics. What do you think Louis and Clem would name the baby? ( I doubt he has condoms in good condition.)

• Don't miss that chance, Clem, he said it, you never know if you're gonne be alive tomorrow. ;)

bloop posted: »

He's always up for a little adventure...

• Yeahhhh, this isn't gonna work out...

• Love Louis. Love the ship. I just hope his way of thinking doesn't get him killed. Or violet for that matter. I love both of them and both ships so far.

• "VJ? Can we call her Vajayjay for short"?- Mitch

Louis would lose a bet with Violet, so if the baby it's a girl they are obligated to call her Violet Jr. If it's a boy, they would call him Charles.

• I'm both concerned about how fast you came out with that, but at the same time I'm happy to know this exists.

"VJ? Can we call her Vajayjay for short"?- Mitch

• Oh my god! XD

"VJ? Can we call her Vajayjay for short"?- Mitch

• Can we Dance Fight? Dance fighting is always fun.

No war ,only friendship from this Violetine Shipper I see both Ships as equally viable I prefer Violetine but I respect Louine

• Hopping on!
    I respect Violetine, but my personal preference is straight Clementine.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

Just because she of Duck, and Ben, and Gabe,?

Razer531 posted: »

Hopping on! I respect Violetine, but my personal preference is straight Clementine.

• It's not about Clem's sexuality, it's about who she loves and who she feels it's the right choice, and here we like to believe that's Louis. <3

Razer531 posted: »

Hopping on! I respect Violetine, but my personal preference is straight Clementine.

• OH DEAR GOD NO...i knew it was only a matter of time before both ships departed...enjoy the calm before the shitstorm

• edited August 2018

Omg you have like one of the most positive personality. You’re making this freak cry.

It's not about Clem's sexuality, it's about who she loves and who she feels it's the right choice, and here we like to believe that's Louis.

• Don't say that! I just want to share some good vibes! I really don't want this to turn into another ship battleground, I hope in this season we learn from past mistakes like all the fight Gabentine started two years ago. If Telltale it's focusing this season on "Home" and "Love", I really hope we don't start to rip each others throats out because we support different kinds of love.

Omg you have like one of the most positive personality. You’re making this freak cry.

• Read the comments on this! Everything it's fine, just people sharing views. We have at least on month in peace before EP2 comes out, and if we still have peace after that, I think we will survive all the season.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

OH DEAR GOD NO...i knew it was only a matter of time before both ships departed...enjoy the calm before the shitstorm

• I can't wait for Louis to die now.......

• the scars of the past still burn...i fear those days

• No I just in general have a preference of heterosexual orientation. I respect everyone and everyone should respect everyone else regardless of their sexual orientation, but everyone is also allowed to prefer one orientation over the other, just like everyone is allowed to prefer, e.g. one food over the other, but everyone should respect everyone else regardless of their taste of food. I hope you understand what I mean. :)

Just because she of Duck, and Ben, and Gabe,?

• We need Louis Positivity, Violet's Love, Omar's cooking, Ruby's ...southernness, Mitch's carving, Aasims chronicling, and Willy's... .... Anyway we need everyone for a balanced stew.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I can't wait for Louis to die now.......

• Hey! We need Rosie, we just need Rosie in general. <3

We need Louis Positivity, Violet's Love, Omar's cooking, Ruby's ...southernness, Mitch's carving, Aasims chronicling, and Willy's... .... Anyway we need everyone for a balanced stew.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

We need Louis Positivity

Definitely, but this Clouis movement is growing to powerful and I hate it. Violetine is the more superior and prefered ship.

Ruby's southernness, Mitch's carving, Aasims chronicling, and Willy's...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh we don't really need those guuuyyssssssssss...... :D :D :D :D :D

We need Louis Positivity, Violet's Love, Omar's cooking, Ruby's ...southernness, Mitch's carving, Aasims chronicling, and Willy's... .... Anyway we need everyone for a balanced stew.

• ClemenLou with Vi as a close best friend is the way to go!

• False.

ClemenLou with Vi as a close best friend is the way to go!

• I like how everyone gives Marlon shit for his mullet but ignores the fact that Louis has a giant dead tarantula on his head.

• I can see Clem as that supporting friend who's always there for Vi, same with Louis, Louis would just try to make her laugh, they both together can still be so helpfull to Vi!

ClemenLou with Vi as a close best friend is the way to go!

• I'll make sure violet dies before that happens.

I can't wait for Louis to die now.......

• Marlon and Louis have both cute hair, maybe it's like their own ironic competition to who can be the strangest one!

I like how everyone gives Marlon shit for his mullet but ignores the fact that Louis has a giant dead tarantula on his head.

• I think it's gonna be a good idea to make sure Clem it's ok before it happens, if Louis dies somehow, he would want Vi to be close to Clem always, so she can protect her as much as Louis wanted

I'll make sure violet dies before that happens.

• Impossible, she is forever.

• Me and the two of you.

IMG

• this thread isn't big enough for the both us.

Me and the two of you.

• What faction are you apart of??

Me and the two of you.

• Not if i smash her dumb face with a rock.

Impossible, she is forever.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.